Imoh Ezekiel joins Etebo, Emenike at Las Palmas

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Imoh Ezekiel joins Etebo, Emenike at Las Palmas

Post by truetalk »

truetalk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bro, stay calm! No matter how many school fees or chop money they pay for, they are not going to the world cup! We are ready for these agents and clients this year!

Horrible people. I can assure you that in August, you wont heat "pim" from this people any more. They dont care about Nigeria. Their only goal is to get their clients to the world cup. When Nations Cup qualifier starts in September, they will all go back into their caves.

But dont worry, we are ready for them.
Come... Is your beef with the agents who are securing new clubs for their clients, or the people who are reporting the moves on CE?
Becos I don't see any sin in what either party is doing and no-one here has any proof that they are lobbying anyone illegally to get their clients a look in.
My beef is with people who collect money from players and then show up before every world cup to push certain players into the team. Have you ever asked why these same horrendous people NEVER EVER show up to push players for qualifiers?
I’m wondering who these new people are, john12? He seems pretty new. But people are always mentioning/recommending players on CE at all times, just like you were pushing for Onyekuru during qualifiers[/u].

Please explain to me how your logic applies to Ideye who was part of our qualification?

The Spirit of 1naija (not the Johnny one) is upon me & I am looking for trouble

Mace04, since you dropped Vince from your Avatar, you're just dropping knowledge on Danfo Driver all over the place.

Infact, he know has double promotion. No longer Limo Driver, he is now Airplane Pilot.

Meanwhile, I don't hate Vince O!
There is just no basis for this assumption that he can walk into the team in June and solve the problems of the GK position because he will be heads and shoulders above all the available options.

I think he should go to camp and compete. There are about 6 options available. The coaches should make a decision on the final 3 based on the season (no one is standing out), the friendlies, and the time in camp.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Mace04, since you dropped Vince from your Avatar, you're just dropping knowledge on Danfo Driver all over the place.

Infact, he know has double promotion. No longer Limo Driver, he is now Airplane Pilot.
Murds.... be vigilant on your jobs..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are keeping an eye on him. Been tracking the trajectory of his posts for a few weeks now. The money he collected from Ideye will be in vain! That is a fact.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

truetalk wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: no mind the guy, he dey use 'feelings' instead of facts to make decisions...

But as far as my avatar it wasn’t really about Vince, that was the poster for SE’s last competition since then we've missed out on ANC's and now we have new ones with the launching of the WC Jersey so keeping it fresh and supporting my team. I guess danfo will now start calling me Iwobis agent.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: no mind the guy, he dey use 'feelings' instead of facts to make decisions...

But as far as my avatar it wasn’t really about Vince, that was the poster for SE’s last competition since then we've missed out on ANC's and now we have new ones with the launching of the WC Jersey so keeping it fresh and supporting my team. I guess danfo will now start calling me Iwobis agent.
Iwobi's agent ke? You wish!

Iwobi does not need a shady character to spoil his name. Continue to collect money from Vince and Ideye. I expect both to eat their okra at home, while our patriots do us proud at the world cup. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Iwobi's agent ke? You wish!

Iwobi does not need a shady character to spoil his name. Continue to collect money from Vince and Ideye. I expect both to eat their okra at home, while our patriots do us proud at the world cup. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My fren....Gerrarahia, I have been promoted, and I pray you receive the same kind of promotion in life! IJN!!! Ami ooooo!!!!! I don't deal with riff raff players anymore, na me go guarantee Alex's place on that WC list by force by force :taunt: :rotf: :dream:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!