Ahmed MUSA with a brace.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ahmed MUSA with a brace.......

Post by vancity eagle »

john12 wrote:Vancity that’s even more reasons for you to respect musa. Do you think it’s easy to have 65 caps for super eagles at 25?? Well, it’s not easy. Also, most of those games were on the wings and not as a top striker. So many Nigerian players hasn’t even played up to 50 games for super eagles in their entire career let alone 65 caps at 25 (respect him) The simple fact is that presently musa is one of super eagles most experienced player and has earned his right at that team. If musa has to be demoted then it must be for an upgrade and not downgrade that’s the problem I have with you on this issue. It seems to me like you’re just screaming new players new players for no reason. You cannot expect us to drop one of our experienced players at World Cup for some inexperienced backwater leagues guys. Like I have said numerous times, After World Cup you agents can invite your players for ANC and Wcq qualifying.

you want me to "respect" a player who has the worst goals per game ratio of all current attacking players ? :rotf:

Iwobi, Simon, and Moses all played on the wing and have a better ration than Musa.

You have no excuses, Musa simply is not it, and the numbers do not lie.

Like I said before, EVERY SINGLE winger that has been given a decent run in the team has proven themselves better than Musa, both statistically and in terms of their overall contribution in play.

Do you want to bet that if Onyekuru or a fit Bazee, Success are given a decent chance, they will easily prove themselves better than Musa. AFter all a somewhat average Moses Simon was so easily able to establish himself above Musa, despite him playing in a "backwater" league.

Onyekuru, Olayinka, Bonaventure all have better numbers than Simon in the same league. So there is no reason to assume they will not be better than Musa in SE.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Well, they need to achieve some substantial club or country level to be statistically better than musa. I understand that musa insults here is tribalism related not football related Because it doesn’t make sense anymore. Btw, I’m not even musa biggest supporter but I am speaking on logic and facts
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:Well, they need to achieve some substantial club or country level to be statistically better than musa. I understand that musa insults here is tribalism related not football related Because it doesn’t make sense anymore. Btw, I’m not even musa biggest supporter but I am speaking on logic and facts
Agent :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Well, they need to achieve some substantial club or country level to be statistically better than musa. I understand that musa insults here is tribalism related not football related Because it doesn’t make sense anymore. Btw, I’m not even musa biggest supporter but I am speaking on logic and facts
Only issue is you use selective facts, you try to ignore the fact that he is/was a bust in the EPL, which makes it clear that you are not objective.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

He was a flop in England just like the likes of forlan, pique, Veron, and many more. Football doesn’t end in England there has been players that flopped at England and still performed excellently elsewhere
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:He was a flop in England just like the likes of forlan, pique, Veron, and many more. Football doesn’t end in England there has been players that flopped at England and still performed excellently elsewhere
Only difference is the elsewhere was also a top tier league, not a lower one like Russia. EPL is the first top tier league he tried his luck at and failed. Whats funny about your use of stats is you even tried to downplay Osaze by saying he failed in the Russian league (which is a lie), but does that now invalidate all the success he had in BETTER leagues, is Russia now the barometer? :???: Musa is yet to have success in a top tier league, those are the facts, but it doesn't mean he's a bad player, but at least lets be truthful.
Last edited by maceo4 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:He was a flop in England just like the likes of forlan, pique, Veron, and many more. Football doesn’t end in England there has been players that flopped at England and still performed excellently elsewhere
You are one of the most persistent agents on this site, it's unfortunate that your client Musa is currently a junk player. The SE want to do better abeg