Barca are the best team in Europe - Case Closed

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Barca are the best team in Europe - Case Closed

Post by charlie »

blueangel wrote:
charlie wrote:Every time I watch this team, I shake my head in envy.

They've corrected all their weaknesses from last year (in fact they have the best rated defense in Europe to date). They are undefeated in La Liga all season, and they score with abandon, even against the stingiest defenses. Suarez is on fire all season long and is the best forward in Europe right now.

Chelsea fans should be quaking in their boots for next week, because if Watford can score 4 goals against that defense, only god knows how many they will chop against Barca.

Anything can happen in the champions league, but I havent seen the team that can beat Barca over 2 matches, yet.

I agree about Barca.
I said it i believe 7 yrs ago on this site.
They have an awesome system and are very good in all departments of the game.
Every player on the team sabi handle ball well.
Only way to ever defeat them is with your A+ Game till the final whistle.
Bros, as a die hard Real Madrid fan, I've been watching every Barca game, looking for cracks in their armor.
They have none. Zero. They are as complete a team as I have seen in years.

They are completely healthy, and can bring in change of pace players like Dembele & Coutinhio off the bench.
Paulinho is a an absolute beast in midfield, and he score goals in abundance.

In defense, they are the most improved team I have seen this year. While old Barca will outscore you, You just dont get cheap goals against 2017-2018 Barca. Pique is having his best season to date. Umtiti is his usual rock of ages. And Semedo and Alba are absolute dogs on the flanks and have been brilliant both offensively and defensively.

And we havent even mentioned Lionel Messi, the GOAT, who is not only playing well within himself, but is unstoppable at this point, or Suarez who is the best goal machine in Europe right now. Suarez is scoring goals left right and center, with both feet, and when he doesnt score, he is creating goals.

Valencia came to play Barca yesterday with the best game plan I have seen from any team against all year.
Didnt stop them from chopping 2 goals in their house. I really suggest football lovers to watch this game in detail.

[/video]

,.. as I have said, I have not seen the team that will beat Barca yet.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Not this arguments again..
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

Was there really any doubt about that?

Most top teams watch Barcelona and wish they can have a team like that. Easily the best team of this millenium thus far
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

okidoki wrote:More people watch the championship, than the Laliga. The quality of these leagues, will surely catch up with the hype. They will attract the best, the world has to offer. Wolves is already spending more money, than some Laliga top six teams.
I get the EPL free, I pay for La Liga.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

kajifu wrote:
blueangel wrote:
charlie wrote:Every time I watch this team, I shake my head in envy.

They've corrected all their weaknesses from last year (in fact they have the best rated defense in Europe to date). They are undefeated in La Liga all season, and they score with abandon, even against the stingiest defenses. Suarez is on fire all season long and is the best forward in Europe right now.

Chelsea fans should be quaking in their boots for next week, because if Watford can score 4 goals against that defense, only god knows how many they will chop against Barca.

Anything can happen in the champions league, but I havent seen the team that can beat Barca over 2 matches, yet.

I agree about Barca.
I said it i believe 7 yrs ago on this site.
They have an awesome system and are very good in all departments of the game.
Every player on the team sabi handle ball well.
Only way to ever defeat them is with your A+ Game till the final whistle.
Barca when Messi is gone they will be an average good team like the rest.
They will be knock out this CL when face with better teams in Europe
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Many have said the same about Eto'o, :taunt: , Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Romario, Diego Maradona, Stoichkov, Johan Cruyff and of course László Kubala Stecz.

BTW, ever heard of Ousmane Dembélé?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Barca "IS" :sneaky: NOT Barca "ARE." smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

YUJAM wrote:Sorry but nonsense. I guess Barca, Atleti and Real are the reason why La Liga is ahead by a country mile in UEFA rankings? :roll:

Nah, rather it has to do with lower rated teams in La Liga winning the Europa League or getting very far. Teams like Villarreall, Sevilla, Espanyol and Celta have all gone as far as the final in recent years. In fact, for three consecutive years, La Liga teams swept both competitions. I remember Sevilla, no 10 in La Liga for that year, disgracing Liverpool
:agree: :clap: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:
There is no better argument on the issue than the above.
Anything to counter this is mere babbling.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

marutimon wrote:Famous last words? They have no competition in Spain with Athletico rebuilding and Real Madrid unravelling.

We'll see how they do vs Chelsea...
Bump! :thumbs:
So Marutimon, wetin happen now??
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

charlie wrote:
marutimon wrote:Famous last words? They have no competition in Spain with Athletico rebuilding and Real Madrid unravelling.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chei ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

They did OK vs a struggling Chelsea side, were outplayed for long parts of the game, should have lost the first game decisively and showed nothing to prove they were much better over two legs. They went through decisively in the end, but far from convicingly.