Las Palmas vs Malaga on Monday, Feb 5

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Las Palmas vs Malaga on Monday, Feb 5

Post by Flex Swift »

Malaga finding hard to get the ball free kick to Malaga wasted
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

That was a foul by Giminez on Brown but no call
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Brown warned for late tackle.....free.kick to Malaga brown misses a sitter
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Malaga fighting hard it must be said. Is this pace too quick for Brown? Foul on Koke looked clumsy.

He should have scored with that header though
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Is this the hold up play people have been talking about?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Flex Swift wrote:Is this the hold up play people have been talking about?
See as the bobo kick ball anywhere
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ideye with a poor pass there. He appears to be having difficulty with the one touch quick play. Game still early though
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Foul onBrown
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

No understanding between the Malaga players and Brown yet
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

25 mins gone and its still Atletico 1 Malaga 0
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

So far no holdup play by Brown and true to form no goals he is a very hard working but poor striker
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Saw Brown ball watching there Atleti did their quick triangular passing. The game appears too quick for him
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

ATM have resumed control and doing all the pressing now
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Wow ATM are knocking the ball around and Malaga can’t get close.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Flex Swift wrote:Wow ATM are knocking the ball around and Malaga can’t get close.
Yup Malaga struggling badly.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Free kick ATM in a dangerous area defended corner
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Not a good half for Brown. But in his defense it's been tough for the Malaga team. My observation of Briwnmis he is not being tight with his control. Jumping high to trap the ball on your chest and letting the ball bounce in front of you while you lazily collect simply doesn't work at this level. Towards the end of the half others Atleti defenders started to anticipate that Brown was loose with his control and started to step up and take the ball away from him. Hopefully he adjusts quickly.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:Not a good half for Brown. But in his defense it's been tough for the Malaga team. My observation of Briwnmis he is not being tight with his control. Jumping high to trap the ball on your chest and letting the ball bounce in front of you while you lazily collect simply doesn't work at this level. Towards the end of the half others Atleti defenders started to anticipate that Brown was loose with his control and started to step up and take the ball away from him. Hopefully he adjusts quickly.
The truth is that Brown is a very very very horrid striker, and an average player. You cannot succeed if you decide to choose a striker who does not know how to score. I dont even know how to comprehend that. You are a striker and you dont know how to score... They say you are a hold up play merchant. I dont understand.

Additionally, Brown can go on and score a hat trick today, he will still be who I know he is, a horrible striker and an average footballer.

He can continue to pay house rent for some people, if he likes, but he is NOT going to the world cup. Not good enough
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I don't think he is horrible. He has all the physical tools and has shown he can adapt. But he just st needs to sharpen his play. He's been in a non competitive Chinese league for a while now
danfo driver wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Not a good half for Brown. But in his defense it's been tough for the Malaga team. My observation of Briwnmis he is not being tight with his control. Jumping high to trap the ball on your chest and letting the ball bounce in front of you while you lazily collect simply doesn't work at this level. Towards the end of the half others Atleti defenders started to anticipate that Brown was loose with his control and started to step up and take the ball away from him. Hopefully he adjusts quickly.
The truth is that Brown is a very very very horrid striker, and an average player. You cannot succeed if you decide to choose a striker who does not know how to score. I dont even know how to comprehend that. You are a striker and you dont know how to score... They say you are a hold up play merchant. I dont understand.

Additionally, Brown can go on and score a hat trick today, he will still be who I know he is, a horrible striker and an average footballer.

He can continue to pay house rent for some people, if he likes, but he is NOT going to the world cup. Not good enough
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:I don't think he is horrible. He has all the physical tools and has shown he can adapt. But he just st needs to sharpen his play. He's been in a non competitive Chinese league for a while now
danfo driver wrote:

he is NOT a horrible player. He is an average player and a horrible striker. He was horrible for Nigeria, horrible in England and Horrible in Greece. China is not the cause of his problem. Brown's problem is that he is a horrible striker! A striker who cannot score?? Whats the point??
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Slightly better this half. He is coming back and getting some control and passing. However he is letting Himinez bully him a bit
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

That one chance he had in the first half he should have scored but headed the ball wide . that is a
Very poor striker . A Nacho would have buried the chance that is why Nacho will be at the World Cup while Brown can continue scoring in the bedroom with his blond hair.