Tott Vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tott Vs Arsenal

Post by Its a Goal »

Ref, you no see how Lamela take poke my eyes?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]The YeyeMan[/color] wrote: Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.
You are a funny character, ain't you :laugh:? MoPo called him a genius 2 seasons ago and said he wished he managed him when he was a bit younger as he would have turned him into the best player in the world.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.
Coming from a Liverpool fan whose legend, Stevie Gerrrrraaarrrdd, wasted his life when he could have won multiple EPL titles at Chelsea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Coutinho was smart and escaped. Salah is next. :lol: :lol:
The same Gerrard who who won the Champions League? That one?

Speaking of careers being wasted away... let's spare a though for poor Pogba having to put up with Mourinho's parked bus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]The YeyeMan[/color] wrote: Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.
You are a funny character, ain't you :laugh:? MoPo called him a genius 2 seasons ago and said he wished he managed him when he was a bit younger as he would have turned him into the best player in the world.
Pochettino thinks very highly of himself if he thinks he could have turned Dembele into the best in the world. :rotf:

Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

we missed Ramsey today.

Mhkitaryan and Ozil had off days.

We were unlucky with the offside call in the first half.

Had Lacazette burried one of his chances, we would have had a point.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams.

Arsenal for life.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Really? :rotf: Where should he be?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Nkume wrote:we missed Ramsey today.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams.

Arsenal for life.
In all your coulda, shoulda, woulda, you never give credit to Spurs
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]The YeyeMan[/color] wrote: Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.
Great observation Captain Obvious :clap:.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]The YeyeMan[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown] The YeyeMan[/color] wrote: Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.
Pochettino thinks very highly of himself if he thinks he could have turned Dembele into the best in the world. :rotf:

Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.
Direct that remark to "MoPo". :lol:

You're welcome. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Nkume wrote:we missed Ramsey today. Maybe....however the brief was to defend deep and Ramsey is not the most disciplined.

Mhkitaryan and Ozil had off days. No. The structure dictated their performances. As txj noted, they were either defending deep or playing far away from Aubameyang thereby nullifying what they do best. In the 2nd half, Ozil dropped deep into the DM role. Think of that for a moment.

We were unlucky with the offside call in the first half. And second half too.

Had Lacazette burried one of his chances, we would have had a point. True, undeservedly.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams. This Arsenal isnt catching anybody. Best bet is Europa.

Arsenal for life. Nigeria for life. Arsenal is merely..... entertainment.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

pajimoh wrote:
Nkume wrote:we missed Ramsey today.

Arsenal for life.
In all your coulda, shoulda, woulda, you never give credit to Spurs

Total reversal of that first game. Should have ended more than 1-0. First game, Arsenal should have buried your lot. All in all, honors even.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]The YeyeMan[/color] wrote: Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.

Olodo, what he was referring to was to work with him on how to reduce the injuries he sustains while at the same time getting to play at a very high level on a consistent basis.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Coming from a Liverpool fan whose legend, Stevie Gerrrrraaarrrdd, wasted his life when he could have won multiple EPL titles at Chelsea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Speaking of careers being wasted away... let's spare a though for poor Pogba having to put up with Mourinho's parked bus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes! That same Gerrrrrrraaaarrrrd who slipped and cost you the league title and he has NEVER WON the league in his miserable career. Yup! that Gerrarrrrrrrrrd :lol: :lol: :lol: compare him to Lampard and you see who had a great career.

Cheii! Coutinho! You smart boy! :clap: :clap: He knew that remaining in Liverpool meant he would never have won anything.

Imagine talking about WASTE???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
AT LIVERPOOL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You know, that club that is used as a stepping stone for any player who wants to move to bigger things/ :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
Nkume wrote:we missed Ramsey today. Maybe....however the brief was to defend deep and Ramsey is not the most disciplined.

Mhkitaryan and Ozil had off days. No. The structure dictated their performances. As txj noted, they were either defending deep or playing far away from Aubameyang thereby nullifying what they do best. In the 2nd half, Ozil dropped deep into the DM role. Think of that for a moment.

We were unlucky with the offside call in the first half. And second half too.

Had Lacazette burried one of his chances, we would have had a point. True, undeservedly.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams. This Arsenal isnt catching anybody. Best bet is Europa.

Arsenal for life. Nigeria for life. Arsenal is merely..... entertainment.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The delusion is remarkable. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I still dont get why play Ozil and Mikhi so out of position ..what were we afraid off that did not still happen ? It totally starved Auba of balls in the first half..

Second half starts and he moves Ozil to to Santi role ? Seriously ??

Then he brings in Laca and then decides the best move is get the confident striker to the side and the one lacking confidence in front of goal ?

Why not start laca the sanchez position to get his confidence up ? the misses today will knock him down further imho..

and Why the heck did we sell Coq if we were not getting a DM ( that wenger does not play with ) ??
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Olodo, what he was referring to was to work with him on how to reduce the injuries he sustains while at the same time getting to play at a very high level on a consistent basis.
Olodo, Dembele is wasted at Spurs. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

pajimoh wrote:
At club(s) which consistently play at the highest level. He's in his 30s now... Wasted!
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Yes! That same Gerrrrrrraaaarrrrd who slipped and cost you the league title and he has NEVER WON the league in his miserable career. Yup! that Gerrarrrrrrrrrd :lol: :lol: :lol: compare him to Lampard and you see who had a great career.

Cheii! Coutinho! You smart boy! :clap: :clap: He knew that remaining in Liverpool meant he would never have won anything.

Imagine talking about WASTE???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Have you finished winking and flirting with Zee? :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Dembele is beyond quality, arguably one of the finest out there. Absolutely superb...there was a point where, surrounded by 3 non-blondes, he, single-handedly cockolded each. Comfortably.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Siddon, Ngolo El Nante, recent flavour of the month, played the first half. No need for a replacement for Coco Pops when Momo El Busquets is ready for selection.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser

Yes Arsenal was in 1st position all season with Alexis then then then that yeye Asun Wenger sold the sweet boy then arsenal fell immediately to 6th place.
Now Mkhi is a twat but next time he will be telling us how he liked Mkhi and his giving him a chance.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: