Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Post by charlie »

Kai, see me see goal.
Aguero en fuego!!!!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

How did the Leicester bar not break there? Gooooooooool by Aguero the Aggressive Argie! :clap: :clap: 5-1!

For real Kele needs to leave this club.

Wha choo looking at?!
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Ndidi and kelechi deserve better..Leicester is trash...These guys will fly high in a better team.
Last edited by Goalgetter on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Scipio Africanus wrote:How did the Leicester bar not break there? Gooooooooool by Aguero the Aggressive Argie! :clap: :clap: 5-1!

For real Kele needs to leave this club.
English football is not for him. He needs to move to spain.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Siddonlook11 wrote:I recall in the thread about who can beat city ..mentioning that City could be beaten by leicester ..however today will be tough for them without mahrez.

Also this chilliwell makes way too many wrong decisions and he is being chopped by Silva.
As usual...... you nailed it. :thumb: :thumb: :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

Goalgetter wrote:Ndidi and kelechi deserve better..Leicester is trash...These guys will fly high in a better team.
I am certain of one thing....Ndidi is not coming back to this trashy team after WC, Nacho needs to move too...this is not a serious team. Leicester will kill their career if they don't move.
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

the coach (Leicester) is in above his head
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Very frustrating team..The only time Kelechi had the ball the kid nearly set-up Vardy for a 1v1 with Man city's goalie. Once City figured them out in the second half that was it. Puel had no clue and just surrendered. If you' gonna be demolished 5-1 you might as well do so pressing City high up the field without giving them room.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Good soup, na money make am.....but the cook has to be able to cook otherwise all the money in the world does nothing. City have the ingredients and a heckuva cook
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

platinum wrote:Good soup, na money make am.....but the cook has to be able to cook otherwise all the money in the world does nothing. City have the ingredients and a heckuva cook

And Leicester? :lol:
Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

Most points in a season Chelsea 95 2005
City on 72 points with 33points to play for. 8 wins needed to beat the record

Most goals scored in a season 103 Chelsea 2010
Man City 79 goals scored with 11 games to go 24 goals needed to beat the record

Best goal difference +71 Chelsea 2010
City +59 with 11 matches to go +13 goals needed to beat the record

How many of these records will this City break
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Kaiser1 wrote:Most points in a season Chelsea 95 2005
City on 72 points with 33points to play for. 8 wins needed to beat the record

Most goals scored in a season 103 Chelsea 2010
Man City 79 goals scored with 11 games to go 24 goals needed to beat the record

Best goal difference +71 Chelsea 2010
City +59 with 11 matches to go +13 goals needed to beat the record

How many of these records will this City break
Is this the old CE Kaiser or im son? :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

Cellular wrote:Is this the old CE Kaiser or im son? :?

None of the above
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Goalgetter wrote:Very frustrating team..The only time Kelechi had the ball the kid nearly set-up Vardy for a 1v1 with Man city's goalie. Once City figured them out in the second half that was it. Puel had no clue and just surrendered. If you' gonna be demolished 5-1 you might as well do so pressing City high up the field without giving them room.
Bros, I am not sure what you saw but in the first half after half an hour I was predicting to my son that Leicester was going to be thrashed. It was that apparent to me even before half time. Leicester's goal was a big break if you ask me. Before then, they were thoroughly dominated and only some brave work by the GK was keeping them in the game as the defenders were indecisive and poor. It was, evidently, just a matter of time.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kasper or Jasper is his name should count himself lucky he is not playing in Columbia. His performance today was diabolical, for someone who was trained and started his career with City.....his performance today would have come undee undue scrutiny.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Strange people are blaming the coach when it was dumb decision making by dumb players that cost Leicester this match. Between Kasper and Maguire...City found collaborators in the Leicester camp.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Kasper or Jasper is his name should count himself lucky he is not playing in Columbia. His performance today was diabolical, for someone who was trained and started his career with City.....his performance today would have come undee undue scrutiny.
Hmm.. wouldnt he have to take the SAT? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Kaiser1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:Is this the old CE Kaiser or im son? :?

None of the above
Actually Leicester adjusted their tactics midway into first half and took the game to Man City..Guardiola figured it out at halftime, hence City's complete dominance in the 2nd half. At halftime that match was basically delicately poised.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So all you guys watched this game and read the thread and did not notice Puel made major changes of personnel and tactics to start the second half ? City figured nada...the silly coach pulled off Adrian Silva ( an above average attacking midfielder and who had a had in the first goal and anything they did right in the first half...

He then brought in Simpson a wingback ...then proceeded to put Albrighton in the midfield as some CM type ( confused the poor guy sef )...
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates