Tott Vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tott Vs Arsenal

Post by anikulapo »

mmeny wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser

Yes Arsenal was in 1st position all season with Alexis then then then that yeye Asun Wenger sold the sweet boy then arsenal fell immediately to 6th place.
Now Mkhi is a twat but next time he will be telling us how he liked Mkhi and his giving him a chance.

You’re actually the daft twat since you think I’m talking about Mikki ... anyway how daft you are has never been in doubt :roll: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Spurs congrats even though beloved almost get something out of the game at the end.Europa and league cup our target now as top 4 just get tough.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[/video]
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.
Coming from a Liverpool fan whose legend, Stevie Gerrrrraaarrrdd, wasted his life when he could have won multiple EPL titles at Chelsea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Coutinho was smart and escaped. Salah is next. :lol: :lol:
The same Gerrard who who won the Champions League? That one?

Speaking of careers being wasted away... let's spare a though for poor Pogba having to put up with Mourinho's parked bus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes! That same Gerrrrrrraaaarrrrd who slipped and cost you the league title and he has NEVER WON the league in his miserable career. Yup! that Gerrarrrrrrrrrd :lol: :lol: :lol: compare him to Lampard and you see who had a great career.

Cheii! Coutinho! You smart boy! :clap: :clap: He knew that remaining in Liverpool meant he would never have won anything.

Imagine talking about WASTE???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Have you finished winking and flirting with Zee? :D
Not yet. When she comes back, I will knack her again! :taunt: :lol:

Has Gerrraaaarrrrrd ever won the league? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Poor guy! wasted his career because animals burned his shirt. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

You're a funny guy. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

While every player within vicinity is getting stuck in Ozil shows how weak his mentality is by simply walking away rather than stand up and fight with his teammates.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Image

While every player within vicinity is getting stuck in Ozil shows how weak his mentality is by simply walking away rather than stand up and fight with his teammates.
You are a funny guy!

When agberos are fighting on the street, have you ever seen Adenuga or Otedola or Dangote join in the fight??

Someone is one of the highest paid players in the league, earning 350k and you are asking him to join fight where the likes of Mustafi, Monreal, Trippier, Iwobi and the rest of the 40k gang are throwing fisticuffs! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please, respect yourself! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ogbeni dd, sey Sanchez wey dem run comot for town no dey like to fight?

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I refuse to use the word hate towards anyone but seeing that P.O.S in an Arsenal Jersey is like having an abomination In the temple. Utter worthless football player
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Ogbeni dd, sey Sanchez wey dem run comot for town no dey like to fight?
Sanchez wey dem gather beat for inside training ground? I no sure sey e like fight o!

Even El-Neny confirm am sey since "someone" no dey again, "now we can fight!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:[/video]
Oh my days, these ARSEnal fans are hillarious :rotf: :rotf: .

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
Laca-bench!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cheiii!!! gone are the days where they said Xhaca-Laca-boooommm bammmm beeeemmmm biiimmmmm!! :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone notice Robby has gone into hiding? Last week he was all over the Everton thread, dancing like yoruba woman at a 3am owambe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brother]danfo driver[/color] wrote: Anyone notice Robby has gone into hiding? Last week he was all over the Everton thread, dancing like yoruba woman at a 3am owambe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haba, why dey do my brother something :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This made me happy
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Spurs just went up against 3 big teams on the bounce and grabbed 7 of 9 points. :clap: :clap:

When last did Arsenal do that?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I dont blame him o. Na Jack wan fight.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Jack is an angel*. So Lamela insulted him and he wants to fight? How about when he insulted the club after a cup final, a while back? The Glass is looking to fight - msshhheeew One oump would have broken him and sent him back to the sick bay
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:Jack is an angel*. So Lamela insulted him and he wants to fight? How about when he insulted the club after a cup final, a while back? The Glass is looking to fight - msshhheeew One oump would have broken him and sent him back to the sick bay
Things have not gone so well for him since he sang that song.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Cheiii!!! gone are the days where they said Xhaca-Laca-boooommm bammmm beeeemmmm biiimmmmm!! :rotf: :rotf:
I hope you don't believe that fat lie,I wish we could win Europa bit sad truth is we will not.
Danfo can you take out the curse you out on beloved?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

I hope you don't believe that fat lie,I wish we could win Europa bit sad truth is we will not.
Danfo can you take out the curse you out on beloved?
Bro, I will lift the curse if Waffiman kneels before me and says "O vbi Oba! You are mein fuhrer! The greatest Il Magnifico!" Is that too much to ask? :D

Go and ask Deportivo what I did to them! If Waffiman is unwilling to go on bended knees and pay homage to me, then Arsenal will never see CL again, in Jesus name, Amen!" GBAM! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

FaceBook wrote: Hugo Lloris completed more passes (21) and completed as many dribbles (0), crosses (0) and tackles (0) as Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in today’s game.
:mrgreen: :rotf: :clap: