US Soccer News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: US Soccer News

Post by ohenhen1 »

Enugu II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote: This is Cyber eagles. Home of Nigerian football.

Wetin concern us with US federation elections.
Didn't I ask this same question or said the same thing several times before and I was attacked by some people? Those people know who they are, I just won't call their names.
Odas,

But is Cybereagles home of Nigerian football?
What does the top of the page say?

:lol: :lol:
I dey ask oo. If it is, why do we then have Arsenal stuff, Real Madrid, Manchester United on this site? You can't have those and deny discussion on USA or any other country or club. If we want to keep it Nigerian then there should not be any place for all those mentioned above.
Alex Iwobi plays for Arsenal.

We have Nigerian players that play against Real Madrid, Manure and etc.
There are USA players who play in the MLS if you have been watching, bro. Thus, that argument does not fly.
I don't watch the MLS.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:

Didn't I ask this same question or said the same thing several times before and I was attacked by some people? Those people know who they are, I just won't call their names.
Odas,

Yes Chief EII, but the heading or title of the thread is for the US soccer, not the SUPER-EAGLES
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:This is Cyber eagles. Home of Nigerian football.

Really, but we allow Arsenal, Man. Utd, and Messi? Abi, those are Nigerian football?
I am against all those teams being mentioned here as well, UNLESS our men (players) are in the clubs, else "no", those teams should NOT be discussed here
Last edited by Odas on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:

Odas,

Yes Chief EII, but the heading or title of the thread is for the US soccer, not the SUPER-EAGLES
I know. It is similar to titles referring to Arsenal, Man Utd, & Leicester on this cite as well. Also one referring to Antonio Conte and another to Borinho on a Nigerian football site. All you have to do is take a look at the first page and find out that a thread on US Soccer is in fact not out of place.
Last edited by Enugu II on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:

Odas,

I know. It is similar to titles referring to Arsenal, Man Utd, & Leicester on this cite as well.
:agree: :agree: They should all NOT be discussed here, unless the team(s) being discussed is/are having one or more of ours in their mix.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...to late, Nigerian governors and chairman of your FA are fans already, some of their peddlers post here too :laugh:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Enugu II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:This is Cyber eagles. Home of Nigerian football.

Really, but we allow Arsenal, Man. Utd, and Messi? Abi, those are Nigerian football?
I tire o
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ohenhen1 wrote:We have Nigeria players at Arsenal. We have Nigeria players in La Liga and etc. Wetin concern us with US elections. Take that to USMNT website.
Do you see us talking about the English FA or South Africa FA on CE?

No because we have no interest.
Ike Opara and so many other 2nd generation Nigerians played and still playing for USMNT, If you don't like it go hug transformer.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

It's about gaddem time they had new Presido!! That fool was way over his head. What an arrogant buffoon!

And I love enjoy ever single sentence Geoff wrote to that News joint. Man, this country would have been ruling this game if not for the arrogance of many of the coaches from youth level to senior level. It's not that difficult to find talent but these idiotts will make a mole outta hill. This has cost the country a WC berth this year. I just can't believe it!! Still maddt!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****