All Nigeria Premier League Matches Finished 0-0?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Polly
Egg
Egg
All Nigeria Premier League Matches Finished 0-0?

Post by Polly »

Can anyone confirm the scores of Nigeria's weekend PL matches? ESPN is showing 0-0 for all of them.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: All Nigeria Premier League Matches Finished 0-0?

Post by pajimoh »

Polly wrote:Can anyone confirm the scores of Nigeria's weekend PL matches? ESPN is showing 0-0 for all of them.
It is not impossible but improbable. After all is someone had sold a game there there would have been a goal or a win somewhere
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

#NPFL18 Results (Sunday)

FCIU 2-0 Heartland
Kwara Utd 2-1 Katsina Utd
Tornadoes 1-0 Nasarawa Utd
Yobe DS 1-0 Rivers Utd
Go Round 1-0 Abia Warriors
Rangers 1-0 El-Kanemi
Sunshine Stars 0-0 Kano Pillars

https://twitter.com/LMCNPFL/status/962733977411997697
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Polly wrote:Can anyone confirm the scores of Nigeria's weekend PL matches? ESPN is showing 0-0 for all of them.
From the 7 matches today, only one ended goalless.
BTW.....Rangers won and moved to 5th. :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

FATHER TIKO wrote:#NPFL18 Results (Sunday)

FCIU 2-0 Heartland
Kwara Utd 2-1 Katsina Utd
Tornadoes 1-0 Nasarawa Utd
Yobe DS 1-0 Rivers Utd
Go Round 1-0 Abia Warriors
Rangers 1-0 El-Kanemi
Sunshine Stars 0-0 Kano Pillars

https://twitter.com/LMCNPFL/status/962733977411997697
:thumb:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

zee wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote:
zee wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Gotti,

I hear say one small boy take una boys drink gari today. Na true?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Don't you have wifi?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Don't you have wifi?
The double irony! No sir. I nor get.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am not feeling this Rangers anymore..kai kilode!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

oloye wrote:I am not feeling this Rangers anymore..kai kilode!
Dean Oloye, this is the time to feel them oo! From dead last (20th on the table) after losing their first 2 games to 5th after 8 games shows the boys and coach Ogunbote are onto something big. El-Kanemi is coached by Imama Amapakabo, our title winning coach who had something to prove! I definitely wouldn't give up on them so soon. They'll be at Jos against champions Plateau United for their next match. That game will give us a good indication of how serious they are this season.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ukwala wrote:
Dean Oloye, this is the time to feel them oo! From dead last (20th on the table) after losing their first 2 games to 5th after 8 games shows the boys and coach Ogunbote are onto something big. El-Kanemi is coached by Imama Amapakabo, our title winning coach who had something to prove! I definitely wouldn't give up on them so soon. They'll be at Jos against champions Plateau United for their next match. That game will give us a good indication of how serious they are this season.
Prediction: Plateau United 4 Rangers 0 (Sure banker!)
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

YemiBrazil wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Prediction: Plateau United 4 Rangers 0 (Sure banker!)
Lol. Don't forget it is a match between champions (immediate past vs current), Nigeria's el-classico :taunt: :taunt: .
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ukwala wrote:
My brother i just have a feeling that we are the ones sabotaging ourselves.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

zee wrote:
Home advantage. My friend who watched the match said Rangers were very Lucky to win the match. :) :)
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt