TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: [CL] JUV vs TOT

Post by Tobi17 »

I think Kane is the best striker in the world right now.
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

Great result for Spurs, obviously. They look good for quarter finals.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Have said it for centuries, Mousa Dembele is quietly, one of the finest in any field. Technically impeccable and then the ability to summon strength of the bear like BraveStarr from Defenders of the Earth. #oldschool. #80sbaby.
Last edited by Coach on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Coach wrote:Have said it for centuries, Mousa Dembele is quietly, one of the finest in any field. Technical impeccable and then the ability to summon strength of a bear like BraveStarr from Defenders of the Earth.#oldschool. #80sbaby.

Oh boy.. you no fit kwack di guy!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

ARGHHHHH.... :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Coach wrote:Have said it for centuries, Mousa Dembele is quietly, one of the finest in any field. Technical impeccable and then the ability to summon strength of the bear like BraveStarr from Defenders of the Earth. #oldschool. #80sbaby.
Clearly you feel inadequate in your self. Hence the need to overcompensate with big words and faux grammatical syntax :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^That's right. Just like that, no Google. Bred a hungry hippo from the hippocampus.

DOTE. Classic. Animated series, much like the women of today, they don't make them how they used to. Nevertheless, well done Tottenham. Eze Nwanyi now has to attend Wembley's soil shorn of bra and knickers. Covering up could be too costly.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Coach wrote:Have said it for centuries, Mousa Dembele is quietly, one of the finest in any field. Technical impeccable and then the ability to summon strength of the bear like BraveStarr from Defenders of the Earth. #oldschool. #80sbaby.
2011/12/13 or sometime around that period, I remember saying he was way too good for Fulham and Arsenal needed to take a look at him and/or Cabaye...the only thing that holds Dembele back is health. He does everything well. A proper midfield 'conduit' player. He makes everything tick for the other members of his midfield, assists his defense, assists his attack. Can shoot, can dribble, ox-strong (you can't get the ball off him), and he can pass short and long.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

highbury wrote:
Clearly you feel inadequate in your self. Hence the need to overcompensate with big words and faux grammatical syntax :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
What are you talking about highbury? Nothing Coach has said is confusing, it's pretty clear. If anything, you're really confusing me right now.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

highbury wrote:
Coach wrote:Have said it for centuries, Mousa Dembele is quietly, one of the finest in any field. Technicalyl impeccable and then the ability to summon strength of the bear like BraveStarr from Defenders of the Earth. #oldschool. #80sbaby.
Absolutely...there are few things more syntactic than 80s illustrated cinematography. The well recognised ne plus ultra of over compensatory big words. Had wrestled with the thought of a few innits and skrrrrrup pop, but on a soggy February night, with Jack Frost shaking up a cannister of ice cold and soaking rains, for a midwinter mojito, suffice to say, Man is not hot, thus rendering a skidikatkatkat and a pop pop, brrrrr boom, somewhat irrelevant.

Always a pleasure.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
What are you talking about highbury? Nothing Coach has said is confusing, it's pretty clear. If anything, you're really confusing me right now.
Dembele is a Spurs player being showered with praise. Highbury can't stand that :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

SylverEagles wrote:ARGHHHHH.... :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Pkele o. Jedi Jedi dey worry you :sneaky:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

pajimoh wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
Dembele is a Spurs player being showered with praise. Highbury can't stand that :rotf:
Don't you think he has #wasted his career at Spurs? :D

He has won nothing. Unlike his fellow Belgian at Man City, KDB - my other favourite player in the league.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
Hahaahahhahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That makes two of you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Grammatical professionals :clap: :clap: :clap: Obahiagbon
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
Hahaahahhahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That makes two of you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Grammatical professionals :clap: :clap: :clap: Obahiagbon

Education no be sometin to dey ashamed of, the lack of it though na wahala especially if you combine am with lack of common sense
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:

Education no be sometin to dey ashamed of, the lack of it though na wahala especially if you combine am with lack of common sense
I hear you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

:???:
The YeyeMan wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
Don't you think he has #wasted his career at Spurs? :D

He has won nothing. Unlike his fellow Belgian at Man City, KDB - my other favourite player in the league.
He was available at Fulham and none of the clubs you mentioned came for him
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
perhaps it's time to put away the remote control and pick up a book, if anything Coach wrote is Obahiagbon-esque to you..

smh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I knew SPURS would be okay even after going down 0 - 2.

Well played!!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:
highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
perhaps it's time to put away the remote control and pick up a book, if anything Coach wrote is Obahiagbon-esque to you..

smh
Precisely.

We spend all day complaining about our country and continent's condition but this fellow is seemingly beating his chest about being a rank dunce
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

can04 wrote:Great result for Spurs, obviously. They look good for quarter finals.
What Spurs is doing now is as enjoyable as what Dortmund under Klopp and Atleti Madrid were doing under Simeone, it's just beautiful to watch a club come in leaps and bounds organically, I'm not saying they don't spend at all, but I'm sure you get my point.

I wish Spurs, out of all EPL clubs, they are the one i want to win CL, even United the team i support i don't think they deserve it if we somehow win it.

And most of all i hope Spurs don't lose their best players to other greedy vultures
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:
can04 wrote:Great result for Spurs, obviously. They look good for quarter finals.
What Spurs is doing now is as enjoyable as what Dortmund under Klopp and Atleti Madrid were doing under Simeone, it's just beautiful to watch a club come in leaps and bounds organically, I'm not saying they don't spend at all, but I'm sure you get my point.

I wish Spurs, out of all EPL clubs, they are the one i want to win CL, even United the team i support i don't think they deserve it if we somehow win it.

And most of all i hope Spurs don't lose their best players to other greedy vultures
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:

You sound like spurs fan sha,you don't want your team win it if the chance is there to choose between manu and spurs?
I think spurs have done better than any other EPL team.