CL- ( RMD 3 : 1 PSG) & ( POR 0 : 5 LIV) FT.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
CL- ( RMD 3 : 1 PSG) & ( POR 0 : 5 LIV) FT.

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: AREOLA in goal for PSG :lol: Why is this guy not capped by ROHR? He is formidable :clap:

Last edited by Senator WIRES on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: (CL ): RMD 0 : O PSG

Post by kajifu »

I hope the game will be entertaining not one side traffic or park bus.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

This should be good.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Vamos Real :P
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Ramos with Hitler like haircut :shock: :shock:
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

CAVANI praying to the gods :lol:
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

1st corner to RM
!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

i've seen a lot of people picking PSG to win in Madrid....e go hard them. Real are not small boys
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:taunt: Kroos!! na waoh
!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

suicide giving Kroos that kind of shooting space
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Neymar is going to eat Nacho's lunch and dinner today.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Marcelo on the turf screaming loud, that does not look good at all
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Real lucky, Marcelo should be fine. Dani Alves lucky too...Brazil no for find am funny if e quack im national teammate
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

PSG have a long night ahead :lol: :lol:
!

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

In shot RM haven't scored against "O (Olympic) PSG"?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

these guys just like rolling on the ground for some frivolous tackles
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

CR7 no dey see action oh!!
!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Poor play from PSG handling the press. Poor poor from LoCelso and Verratti.

Great FK chance for Real
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

CR7 free kick don land for Eiffel tower. :taunt:
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

stupid Neymar !! release the ball!!!
!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

chance for ronaldo! great save Areola....nice pass from marcelo.

sadio mane scores for Pool, 1-0
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

See counter from CR7 :shock: :clap:
!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Senator WIRES wrote:stupid Neymar !! release the ball!!!
looks like he slipped