Chinedu Udoji Dead!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

akamoke
Re: Chinedu Udoji Dead!!

Post by akamoke »

This is sad news, lost for words
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Seeing the pictures from goal.com, this definitely looks like a bomb or grenade was planted in his car..
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/02/19/se ... -his-life/
afc##
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

RIP
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Wow! :huh: :ohmy:
That's what you could deduce from the pictures? Incredible!
The more plausible explanation could be he hit a road divider (those black and white painted concrete dividers separating traffic flow) at a high rate of speed and the car somersaulted a few times.

May his soul R.I.P
chuks69 wrote:Seeing the pictures from goal.com, this definitely looks like a bomb or grenade was planted in his car..
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/02/19/se ... -his-life/
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

RIP
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Sad. RIP Chinedu
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Copied from one of Enyimba player Anaemana ifeanyi

I can't explain it, Udoji called me dat he is coming to see me n d team, moments afta d match... We went n eat together in his car dem he brought me back to our hotel... He gave me d tins he brought for me ... N told me He is going to see our doctor....i showed him d doctors room.... N entered my room n slept off by den it was 9:38pm.. Little did I no it was my last time of seeing n being wit my brother....life is not fair.... Rest on bro... Chinedu Udoji... May God accept ur peaceful soul.... Amen.... Lesson to everyone dat is still breathing, we don't own our lives..d time is short
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

RIP.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Oguleftie wrote:RIP bro.
Sounded like foul play the way the story was told.
And still looks fishy.
I dont think speculations helps anyone,not even the departed soul. An accident was reported was the cause of death...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
gmoni1
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni1 »

RIP