DAN AMOKACHI: TWINS WILL CHOOSE NIGERIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
Egg
Egg
DAN AMOKACHI: TWINS WILL CHOOSE NIGERIA

Post by Bell »

http://allafrica.com/stories/201802190594.html

Does anyone know his twins and their international prospects?
Bell

By Taofeek Lawal

Former Nigerian international striker, Daniel Amokachi has reiterated that his dream and desire is to see his twin sons (Nazim and Kalim) play for Nigeria in the nearest future even though they are already being courted by Tunisia where their mother hails from. He said the twins who are both currently playing for the Turkish side, Besiktas' U-23 team, have their hearts with Nigeria and would love to play for their fatherland like he did several years ago and won laurels for the country.

"Definitely, that would be my dream, their mum's dream, even their dream because their heart is with Nigeria. Last year, they turned down the opportunity to be capped by Tunisia, hopefully, that call will come up for them and we would see what God has in store for them.

"They are doing pretty well in Besiktas, they are with the U-23 team. But we are trying to see if they can play the professional angle of it because, in Turkey, they leave the foreign slot for professionals. Right now, however, they are working very hard and we hope that soon, they will get the opportunity to play in a place where they can give a good account of themselves," he said.

Speaking on Super Eagles' chances of a good show at the forthcoming FIFA World Cup in Russia, the former Everton of England forward, said the players must ensure that they stay fit and urged players who are not enjoying enough play time in their clubs to seek alternative. "Qualifying is one thing but the World Cup proper is a different ball game. The most important thing is that our players should be healthy and have enough playing time in their respective clubs because that will definitely tell when it comes to the World Cup.

"If no clubs look for you, you not going to move, so it is the players that were looked for that moved, but the good thing about it, we Nigerians, especially me, is that Ideye has moved to Malaga in the Spanish League and also Success too because for me he (Success) is one of the sexiest players Nigeria has ever had but he is injury-prone and never gets to see the potential that young man has. If we can have him healthy and well, he can be a vital addition.

"Musa is back to Moscow. I hope he finds his feet the way he didn't find at Leicester because he could have easily been one of the best players to play in the Premier League because his style of football is what the Premiership wants." Amokachi who coach Nigerian clubs, Nasarawa United and Enyimba International before switching to Finland, said he is enjoying his coaching career in the European nation. "I am enjoying every side of it, the only thing I can tell you is that it is more professional, very different from the Nigerian setup."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: DAN AMOKACHI: TWINS WILL CHOOSE NIGERIA

Post by Damunk »

I wonder how good his boys are.
Are they U-23 level already?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

they apparently weren't good enough to make the U17 Team
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Tunisia na jinx. Play fo berra place.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

If we haven't snapped these players by now, not sure how good they are...
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Robotnik wrote:If we haven't snapped these players by now, not sure how good they are...
Dan (the Bull Amokachi) is a Nigerian legend so if both of them are good enough and the world knew they would choose Nigeria.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How old is his daughter? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And kudos to him and his wife. If I remember carefully, they married quickly after they met. So, to last this long no be beans! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

At least we don't have to debate their age :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The guy get akpruka black man genes! You would never know his kids are mixed.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Nkume wrote:The guy get akpruka black man genes! You would never know his kids are mixed.

go siddon! okosisi :P
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Nkume wrote:The guy get akpruka black man genes! You would never know his kids are mixed.
His wife is not exactly a blonde German
With blue eyes so it’s not surprising.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
His wife is not exactly a blonde German
With blue eyes so it’s not surprising.
I wonder !! abi she no be African again
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Fingers crossed they'll be ready for WC2022
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

picture
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

But will Nigeria choose them? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

The YeyeMan wrote:But will Nigeria choose them? :D
Stop stealing my thoughts!