The goal for Rohr's Success

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
The goal for Rohr's Success

Post by highbury »

The key to Rohr's success in selecting the right players is by fishing out the selfish ones and axing them.
Pick a player that will sacrifice himself for the team. Luckily we know 90% of the team already
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The goal for Rohr's Success

Post by The YeyeMan »

OK o! :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

highbury wrote:The key to Rohr's success in selecting the right players is by fishing out the selfish ones and axing them.
Pick a player that will sacrifice himself for the team. Luckily we know 90% of the team already
I agree with your overall premise but sometimes some of your "better" players are also some of the most selfish. Rohr will be well advised (IMHO) in appealing to the players that the world cup is something bigger than the collective team. What good is it the team losing and one or two selfish players winning? (Erm ... yes I know JJ may disagree :taunt: )
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

highbury wrote:The key to Rohr's success in selecting the right players is by fishing out the selfish ones and axing them.
Gaddem! So you are a rocket scientist all this while and we did not know. That's some rocket science sheit right thur!
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Showboy wrote:
I agree with your overall premise but sometimes some of your "better" players are also some of the most selfish. Rohr will be well advised (IMHO) in appealing to the players that the world cup is something bigger than the collective team. What good is it the team losing and one or two selfish players winning? (Erm ... yes I know JJ may disagree :taunt: )
That's true. This usually applies to the New players who didn't play in the qualifiers. The ones who will get invited who didn't play the qualifiers. We have a good idea about players who did play the qualifiers..
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
Gaddem! So yoi are a rocket scientist all this while and we did not know. That's some rocket science sheit right thur!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We need to sticky this thread.
Out of this world!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Gaddem! So yoi are a rocket scientist all this while and we did not know. That's some rocket science sheit right thur!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We need to sticky this thread.
Out of this world!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
You finally came around. Better late than never :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: