West Ham....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
West Ham....

Post by pajimoh »

Cvnts :rotf:
Clueless MoiMoyes schooled.
F00lish fans trying to get the game stopped by invading the pitch
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: West Ham....

Post by SylverEagles »

These West Ham fans are pure hooligans. West Ham needs to be demoted for this nonsense. This is ridiculous.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Despite I have no love for West Ham, you cannot blame the supporters. Blame the three stooges - Brady, Sullivan and Gold for not listening to the supporters. Rather than praising Spurs in an article every week (Brady), why not ask the question on not having a history section on the football club or a lack of stewards on matchdays or on the appointment of Moyes.

Either way, lets see if they can avoid relegation otherwise security between Millwall and West Ham supporters in the Championship next season will be 'hell'.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^it's what the game needs. #westhammillwall.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

West Ham have a thuggish and racist hooligan element among their fan base.This is a club where fans racially abuse their own players, where the head of player recruitment says they do not want to sign African players because "they have a bad attitude" and "cause mayhem", and where the fans "commemorated" the last game at the Boleyn ground by ambushing, attacking, smashing up, and hurling rocks at the Man Utd team bus as the Man Utd players arrived at the ground - thereby delaying the game by 45 minutes.

To compound matters their knob of a chairman David Sullivan came out with moronic comments defending the attackers: "I think the police have been kind to them."

I hope the FA gives them a massive fine and docks them points (bonus if they get relegated too). Could not happen to a nicer club or set of "fans".

http://www.skysports.com/iframe/widget/ ... ymccMwkHvK

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286026&hilit=+west+ham+bus

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255635&p=4778517&hi ... n#p4778517

https://t.co/l4lbrWZcp0

SylverEagles wrote:These West Ham fans are pure hooligans. West Ham needs to be demoted for this nonsense. This is ridiculous.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Man i dont know what was up in the air this past weekend but dis one was a mad one.

West ham players almost waz dia owner
Lille players invaded pitch wan waz dia players
PAOK president enter pitch with gun :shock: :shock:

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Abeg wetin happen..i am far away in the village in naija...what have those thugs done ? What am reading sound so unreal
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

WHU "fans" invaded the pitch (3-4 times!) during their loss to Burnley at the weekend. Some highlights:

*They threw coins at the directors box, hurled abuse at them and chanted "you f---ing destroyed our club".
*Due to the unrest in the stands, things became so toxic that Burnley subs took some children who were in the WHU stand and allowed them to sit on the subs bench for their own safety while the Burnley subs stood up.
*A fan took the corner flag, ran into the center circle and planted it on the kick off spot (while the game was in progress).
*Another WHU fan approached WHU captain Mark Noble, and Noble decked him, threw him around a little bit, then berated the security for not getting a grip.
*The pitch invasions started after Burnley's first goal. The interruption in play broke the WHU players' concentration, and Burnley scored again about 1-2 minutes after the game was restarted.

oloye wrote:Abeg wetin happen..i am far away in the village in naija...what have those thugs done ? What am reading sound so unreal
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wiseone wrote:WHU "fans" invaded the pitch (3-4 times!) during their loss to Burnley at the weekend. Some highlights:

*They threw coins at the directors box, hurled abuse at them and chanted "you f---ing destroyed our club".
*Due to the unrest in the stands, things became so toxic that Burnley subs took some children who were in the WHU stand and allowed them to sit on the subs bench for their own safety while the Burnley subs stood up.
*A fan took the corner flag, ran into the center circle and planted it on the kick off spot (while the game was in progress).
*Another WHU fan approached WHU captain Mark Noble, and Noble decked him, threw him around a little bit, then berated the security for not getting a grip.
*The pitch invasions started after Burnley's first goal. The interruption in play broke the WHU players' concentration, and Burnley scored again about 1-2 minutes after the game was restarted.

oloye wrote:Abeg wetin happen..i am far away in the village in naija...what have those thugs done ? What am reading sound so unreal
Wao....unbelievable stuff....just when i thought things could not get any worse with them. Thanks for the update......they must be in serious trouble with this..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho