Nacho Hangs + assist on top!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nacho Hangs + assist on top!

Post by green4life »

:clap: :clap:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Too bad he has to fight Ajayi for a shirt. :clap: :clap:
Comedian! :lol:
20 goals in Egypt and we’re here celebrating just 1 goal for lowly Leicester. Nacho is not guaranteed to win that shirt battle o.
20 goals in Egypt? When? :lol:

Comedian! :D
7 Goals + 6 assists = 13
+ Played 7 games. = 20

Assists are disguised goals and goals where scored in each of the 7 games he played. Altogether, he has 20goals. Das all!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Cito wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Too bad he has to fight Ajayi for a shirt. :clap: :clap:
Comedian! :lol:
20 goals in Egypt and we’re here celebrating just 1 goal for lowly Leicester. Nacho is not guaranteed to win that shirt battle o.
20 goals in Egypt? When? :lol:

Comedian! :D
I think he is saying those with his tongue firmly lodged in his cheek. :D
[/video]
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:What an assist right of the bench by nacho. A pure master pass from a pure class baller.
Too bad he has to fight Ajayi for a shirt. :clap: :clap:
If you’re going to be an agent, try and pick someone who has a prayer in hell to represent :!:

Cheers.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nacho v West Brom

Post by anikulapo »

vancity eagle wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:What an assist right of the bench by nacho. A pure master pass from a pure class baller.

Nacho doesn't have to play one more minute of football this season. If he is healthy he is going to Russia.
He has to fight for a shirt with Ajayi!

Keshi is not the coach, so there will be no "fighting" for shirts.

Ahhh never mind :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Kelechi Iheanacho Scores, Inspires Leicester To 4-1 Win Over West Brom

Super Eagles Striker Kelechi Iheanacho was in scintillating form for Leicester City as his introduction was the required catalyst for a 4-1 win Over West Brom

The Nigerian scored a goal a classy header and also provided the assist for Riyad Mahrezs goal as Leicester City came back from a goal down to hammer bottom side West Bromwich Albion 4-1 in the Premier League on Saturday . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/kelechi-i ... west-brom/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
If you’re going to be an agent, try and pick someone who has a prayer in hell to represent :!:

Cheers.
So I’m now an agent as well as an Ifa priest. I’m gonna have to give one up cos doing both is obviously not working :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Really good showing from nacho man, he’s getting his mojo back.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Next
Egg
Egg
Re: Nacho v West Brom

Post by Next »

vancity eagle wrote:

Nacho doesn't have to play one more minute of football this season. If he is healthy he is going to Russia.
He has to fight for a shirt with Ajayi!
@EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA: Are you serious? Nacho baring any injury will be on the plane to Russia without having to "fight Ajayi for shirt". Rather Ajayi will have to fight for a shirt withe other SE strikers...
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Nacho v Ajayi... :D
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

theDunamis wrote:I honestly believe people underestimate the intelligence (to devise) + talent (to execute) that Nacho possesses. Agreed that he's had his bumps but as the saying goes, form is temporary, class is permanent.
I agree with you my brother. Been sayin this. There's a reason why city put a but back claus on him. His IQ is just...rare top. What he has in spades is the stuff you can hardly teach
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

icee wrote:
theDunamis wrote:I honestly believe people underestimate the intelligence (to devise) + talent (to execute) that Nacho possesses. Agreed that he's had his bumps but as the saying goes, form is temporary, class is permanent.
I agree with you my brother. Been sayin this. There's a reason why city put a but back claus on him. His IQ is just...rare top. What he has in spades is the stuff you can hardly teach
Nacho is most effective when there is movement around him, we saw this vs Kenya and also v Argentina. With iwobi, Moses and Mikel around him he’ll have plenty of options and lanes to move and pass into. The real issue is whether or not he starts ahead of Oghalo or alongside him.?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm really excited about Nacho+Ajayi combination.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Tobi17 wrote:I'm really excited about Nacho+Ajayi combination.
That's if they get to play together and they develop an understanding. I think either can play but not both. We'd be short on people who can run at defenders.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Nacho’s assist:
Nacho’s goal:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Looking at his body language today, not only is he getting back to form but he also appears happy again.. Let's hope he peaks just at the right time... Salah for all his exploits might be exhausted come June.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Keep playing dis boy as a support striker/playmaker make him shine! well done nacho!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

metalalloy wrote:Keep playing dis boy as a support striker/playmaker make him shine! well done nacho!

The support striker/playmaker role is the best use of Kele's talent. Pep tried to turn kele to a tap in robot.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Great assist. Reminds me of when he used to do it at U17 level
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

ogasir wrote:Great assist. Reminds me of when he used to do it at U17 level
He almost did the same for Slimani a while back, but the other Algerian apparently does not know how to finish it off.

Glad his countryman could.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Gotti wrote:Nacho’s assist:
Nacho’s goal:
What is it with his shots? Goal keepers are punching his shots into the net, just like the free kick against Argentina. Everything he touches turns into gold. :laugh:
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

asabatex wrote:Nacho v Ajayi... :D
Should be rather igaho vs ajayi