ebuehi injured

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
ebuehi injured

Post by smartbrother »

Eagles star injured, doubtful for Poland & Serbia games -

http://fcnaija.com/eagles-star-injured- ... rbia-games
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ebuehi injured

Post by 1naija »

If I call you dumb agent now, others agents will use their agent murderator buddies to harass me. Where is the team doctors assessment of his injury?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

1naija wrote:If I call you dumb agent now, others agents will use their agent murderator buddies to harass me. Where is the team doctors assessment of his injury?
oh dear. are you lashing out at me or the linked website? :lol: :lol:

my bros i do appreciate the need to have a go at me for getting under your skin previously.
but your lack of restraint undermines your attacks.. :lol: :lol: if you want your insults to be effective you need to wait until you have an actual excuse to attack
try to be more disciplined and pick your moments wisely.

strange posts like this just expose you to everyone as a bitchy little manchild trapped in a potbellied pig's body
not an adult in control of his emotions
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

smartbrother wrote:
1naija wrote:If I call you dumb agent now, others agents will use their agent murderator buddies to harass me. Where is the team doctors assessment of his injury?

my bros i do appreciate the need to have a go at me for getting under your skin previously.
but your lack of restraint undermines your attacks.. :lol: :lol: if you want your insults to be effective you need to wait until you have an actual excuse to attack

strange posts like this just expose you to everyone as a bitchy little manchild trapped in a potbellied pig's body

smartbrother is growing brains and balls too. :o
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ANC wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I hope his injury is not that serious that may deter him from participating in March friendlies . No doubt about his performances against Argentina was nothing short of bravura . Unfortunately Mr Rohr did not play him for a long due to his fatuous conservatism thus we don't really know his true value, But from all indications he is true gem for the right back position. Honestly he should be competing that position with Aina while Shehu and Etebo should be competing for the midfield .
Last edited by bully12 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bully12 wrote:I hope his injury is not that serious that may deter him from participating in March friendlies . No doubt about his performances against Argentina was nothing short of bravura . Unfortunately Mr Rohr did not play him for a long due his fatuous conservatism thus we don't really know his true value, But from all indications he is true gem for the right back position. Honestly he should be competition that position with Aina while Shehu and Etebo should be competing for the midfield .
Shehu and Etebo are totally different players.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Was hoping Ebuehi will use the March friendlies to cement his place on the team judging from his recent great performances in the Dutch league. Hope he can recover quickly enough to report to camp.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Obong wrote:Was hoping Ebuehi will use the March friendlies to cement his place on the team judging from his recent great performances in the Dutch league. Hope he can recover quickly enough to report to camp.
i hope he makes the friendlies too
but i don't think his place in the squad is at risk
only question is whether he starts in the first 11
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

ANC wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

smh :lol: :lol:
so you think choosing to ignore/respond to an online troll is a question of having "balls"
just goes to show the kind of small boys i'm dealing with on this site
one day life will show you what it means to have balls.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

smartbrother wrote:
ANC wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

smh :lol: :lol:
so you think choosing to ignore/respond to an online troll is a question of having "balls"
just goes to show the kind of small boys i'm dealing with on this site
one day life will show you what it means to have balls.
Yep. Accusing a dumbsister of growing both brains and balls and is like suggesting both the unimaginable and the impossible happening at the same time.
The fact she’s able to susscessfully post a link is grounds for celebration.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Seems like Etebo picked up an injury as well.
I am happy
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

smartbrother wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros 1Naija and Oga John12 are on a mission, kai!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Dammy wrote:Seems like Etebo picked up an injury as well.
Hmm :shock: :shock: I hope not and if true, I hope the injuries to our men are not serious. We need all of them healthy so they can show us what they are capable of on the pitch.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Odas wrote:
Dammy wrote:Seems like Etebo picked up an injury as well.
Hmm :shock: :shock: I hope not and if true, I hope the injuries to our men are not serious. We need all of them healthy so they can show us what they are capable of on the pitch.
These injuries show the importance of squad depth
If God forbid etebo gets injured there is no back up for Mikel in the AM role
(Iwobi Maybe but I’m not convinced he’s comfortable playing there)
Which imho forces Rohr to completely reconsider his triangle midfield formation
This is why I don’t think the calls for Ajagun to be tested were all that crazy
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

I’ll be fine for Poland, Serbia friendlies, confirms Ebuehi:

Ebuhi has confirmed that he will Ok for the friendlies..

http://aoifootball.com/2018/03/13/ill-b ... ms-ebuehi/

Super Eagles and ADO Den HAAG right-back, Tyronne Ebuehi has said he would be ready and fit for the two pre-World Cup friendly games against Poland in Wroclaw on March 23 and Serbia in London four days later.

Ebuehi, who was taken out injured in his club’s last weekend’s game, told AOIFootball.com exclusively from his base in Holland, that the extent of the injury he sustained is not as serious as first thought.

“I’m fine, just a little pain and stiffness in my hamstrings and groins, but nothing serious,” he said.

When asked if he would be back and fit in time for the Eagles’ games, he sounded hopeful.

“I have to see in the next few days, but I think so. I will certainly be ready and will work towards it,” he concluded.

Ebuehi was one of the shining lights when the Super Eagles came back from 2-0 down to shock Argentina’s Albiceleste 4-2 in a warm-up game in Krasnodar last November.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku