Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:

My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhh! cheiiii this defeat pain you well well o! kaii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Your General has arrived. Bend over and shake yansh. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:

My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhh! cheiiii this defeat pain you well well o! kaii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Your General has arrived. Bend over and shake yansh. :lol: :lol: :lol:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote: Your General has arrived. Bend over and shake yansh. :lol: :lol: :lol:
just pay homage to EB; he dash you one goal

Mane, Salah, Firmino: 0 shots on target

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:Despite the win I am still not a fan of the "take the lead then sit on it" Mourinho philosophy. That tactic always invites pressure, and inevitably leads to the opposition pulling a goal back and Man Utd having to defend for their lives for the final 10 minutes. That succession of Liverpool corners at the end of the game was nerve wracking.

Man Utd teams of old would have gone for the jugular in the second half and would have won 3-1 or 4-1.

That i agree with, liverpool were there for the taking, especially in the 1st half
LOL @ "liverpool were there for the taking." Uhmmm forgive me, were they not taken? You do realize United won, right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Meaning we could have been like 4 nil up by half time, anyway it dont matter, we got all 3 points, wonder what the pundits have to say, the likes of Souness, Neville, they seem pretty quiet this weekend, even caragher, liverpool were put in their place yesterday, they were called the 2nd best team in the premiership by the pundits, yesterday, they refused to show up
They are there waiting for the Seville game, they will be glued to the TV screens :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Carragher may not have be chance, after he was caught spitting at a little girl. They are out for his head!
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:Despite the win I am still not a fan of the "take the lead then sit on it" Mourinho philosophy. That tactic always invites pressure, and inevitably leads to the opposition pulling a goal back and Man Utd having to defend for their lives for the final 10 minutes. That succession of Liverpool corners at the end of the game was nerve wracking.

Man Utd teams of old would have gone for the jugular in the second half and would have won 3-1 or 4-1.

That i agree with, liverpool were there for the taking, especially in the 1st half
LOL @ "liverpool were there for the taking." Uhmmm forgive me, were they not taken? You do realize United won, right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Meaning we could have been like 4 nil up by half time, anyway it dont matter, we got all 3 points, wonder what the pundits have to say, the likes of Souness, Neville, they seem pretty quiet this weekend, even caragher, liverpool were put in their place yesterday, they were called the 2nd best team in the premiership by the pundits, yesterday, they refused to show up
They are there waiting for the Seville game, they will be glued to the TV screens :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Our best team in 5 decades!" "We are having our greatest season!" "We have Firmino, Salah and Mane!" Yet, you are number 4 in the league and out of all domestic cups and will be dished horror in the CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii! No wonder Coutinho ran away at the first chance he had! He rather go to Barca and sit on their bench than be the best player at Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how much did you pay for Van Dijk and how many goals was he able to stop vs United? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:"Our best team in 5 decades!" "We are having our greatest season!" "We have Firmino, Salah and Mane!" Yet, you are number 4 in the league and out of all domestic cups and will be dished horror in the CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii! No wonder Coutinho ran away at the first chance he had! He rather go to Barca and sit on their bench than be the best player at Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how much did you pay for Van Dijk and how many goals was he able to stop vs United? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nna, see all this theses. :lol: :lol:

It's simple - how long have you been twerking your backside for "Mon Generale"? :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:"Our best team in 5 decades!" "We are having our greatest season!" "We have Firmino, Salah and Mane!" Yet, you are number 4 in the league and out of all domestic cups and will be dished horror in the CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii! No wonder Coutinho ran away at the first chance he had! He rather go to Barca and sit on their bench than be the best player at Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna, see all this theses. :lol: :lol:

It's simple - how long have you been twerking your backside for "Mon Generale"? :lol: :lol:
As long as the NO-EPL-winning Stevvviiieeee Gerrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaard has been cuming in your mouth. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Mon Generale! cheii!! The Oloye of Ivory Coast! The Chiellini of Manchester! The Baresi of Lothar Matheus! The Christian Chukwu of Steven Keshi!! The Samuel Osei Kuffour of Bergomi! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

tfco wrote:
lily-livered

all.teams.go.through.a.slump
Stop being childish.
Were you lily livered when you used to moan all the time during Van Gaals reign.
Last edited by benteke on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence
They will be huddled together in their studios ready to howl like wild dogs.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better
i actually find he does not really 'go into tackles'

he knows where the ball is going to be and puts himself there. IIRC he pulled up in a europa game last year with no on e touching him

he reminds me too much of rio ferdinand - calm as you like. what we need now is a Vidic...aggression, bloody, gutsy and ready to scrap

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
lily-livered

all.teams.go.through.a.slump
Stop being childish.
Were you lily livered when you used to moan all the time during Van Gaals reign.
go read my posts then...i always supported the manager, my complaint was that we should attack attack attack

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence
we need Martial and pogba back for that game, maybe make alexis siddon small

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better
This sports lawyer who is known to have done some deals for United in the past says you guys are going for two CBs.
https://twitter.com/LawTop20
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I actually think 0-0 in the first leg was a good result for Sevilla as well. They can come to Old Trafford knowing that they only need a score draw to advance. Man Utd HAVE to win the game. Sevilla do not.