Jamie Carragher does an Elhadj Diouf

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jamie Carragher does an Elhadj Diouf

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:the holier than thou crowd

smh

You're kidding right?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

platinum wrote:

smh

You're kidding right?
:rotf:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

smartbrother wrote:that video is disgusting
spitting is disgusting.
anyone that condones a grown man spitting because of "goading" is equally disgusting
Kpom! Being paid millions by a television station means be above behaving like a yob
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

smh
Man you are wrong. Just be a man and accept it.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:

smh

You're kidding right?

:lol: :lol: this can't come as a surprise nah. :lol: Bobo displays a lack of common sense everyday on this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TweetCO, word of advice from an online buddy, learn when to quit digging and STFU.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Goaded or not,those who jave much to lose cannot affprd to go down certain route. Wind up your glass and laugh at the losers. Dont go into the gutter when God has placed you on a pedestal of privileges which others envy you for.
If after all these years in the game and in the opposition's territory you still cannot handle the goading of fans...then such deserve whatever is cominh to hom for his unguarded actions.
:clap: :clap:
I will hate to see him.sacked,i have come to like him even though half of what he is saying o dont understand.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Please let someone find a video of him attacking Diouf for spitting...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Please can some one change the thread ,no need bring Diouf into the headline.Likes of Cantona were doing all this yet its Africa we are comparing JC action with.Abeg Oyibo plenty way don do this kind action before Diouf
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

:rotf: :rotf: I don’t know if this is for real
https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/comedy/38 ... -goal/amp/

El Hadji Diouf calls up Sky News to slam Jamie Carragher for SPITTING at a 14-year-old
The former Liverpool man, who already had a strained relationship with Carragher, had a reputation as a spitter and his opinion was the final straw during Sky interview
MORE COMEDY
SPAT El Hadji Diouf calls up Sky News to slam Jamie Carragher for SPITTING at a 14-year-old goal
The former Liverpool man, who already had a strained relationship with Carragher, had a reputation as a spitter and his opinion was the final straw during Sky interview
By Jack Kennedy
12th March 2018, 3:11 pm

Jamie Carragher went on to Sky News to apologise for the video of him spitting at a 14-year-old girl after Liverpool’s loss to Man United on Saturday.

The anchor grilled her fellow colleague over why he did, what he was thinking, how he could make it up to the girl and what his own family thought of it.

But the pièce de résistance came when the producers showed Carragher what his fellow pundits had made of his actions.

Firstly, Carragher was shown Vinnie Jones’ quotes from Talksport slating the presenter for what he had done, saying it was ‘filth’ and he was a coward. As if it wasn’t enough to see Jones sticking the boot in, Joey Barton’s comments again from Talksport this morning were shown on the screen.
“If he’s that annoyed keep his window up, or wind it down and tell him to mind his own business. I’ve done some stupid stuff but to do that stone cold sober, why is he so attached to the game?” said Barton.

However, unofficial Sky News insider Lee Satchell has revealed that there was another former footballer who rang in two give his two cents on the matter.

None other than Carragher’s former team mate and sworn enemy, El Hadji Diouf – a man with his own reputation for spitting at people.

According to Satchell, Diouf rang Sky to slam Carragher for his behaviour on Saturday.

I thought it was a bit strange Diouf calling after all the times he has been caught spitting at people, but when I spoke to him he was absolutely raging at what Carragher had done,” said Satchell.

“He said it was disgusting behaviour and Carragher should receive a full punishment for what he’s done.

“I asked whether this was anything to with the fact that they hate each other’s guts but Diouf said it was his moral compass that forced him to ring in
. :lol:

“He said he wanted to take the chance to tell Carragher how badly he had behaved and to look at himself before trying to judge anyone else.”
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

^^^^ Smartbrother indeed, the article you quoted clearly says:
SPOILER ALERT. ALL QUOTES IN THIS ARTICLE ARE MADE UP FOR THE PURPOSE OF A CHEAP LAUGH. FOR MORE FOOTBALLING COMEDY CLICK THE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THE ARTICLE
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Indefensible behaviour from an adult.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Donzman wrote:^^^^ Smartbrother indeed, the article you quoted clearly says:
SPOILER ALERT. ALL QUOTES IN THIS ARTICLE ARE MADE UP FOR THE PURPOSE OF A CHEAP LAUGH. FOR MORE FOOTBALLING COMEDY CLICK THE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THE ARTICLE
Ah I thought as much :D
Thanks for pointing out
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Carragher has been suspended
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43376262

Might be a bit harsh to lose his job over this
The embarrassment of that footage is probably punishment enough
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cristao II wrote:Indefensible behaviour from an adult.
From Carragher spitting, to the father egging him on and on. The 14 year old was the most mature person in this whole thing as she begged her dad to stop.
Carragher ought to know better. I bet he has tabbed guys like Suarez and El Hadj and other 'foreigners' over the years. You cannot go around spitting or you will get sent to the zoo to join your fellow camels. He can be charged as Gotti pointed out.

While tfco's stance in all this is wrong, i see his point. The girl's father shouldn't go scot free from the court of public opinion. He seems like one of those people who don't know when to stop playing until they get beat up.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:
From Carragher spitting, to the father egging him on and on. The 14 year old was the most mature person in this whole thing as she begged her dad to stop.
Carragher ought to know better. I bet he has tabbed guys like Suarez and El Hadj and other 'foreigners' over the years. You cannot go around spitting or you will get sent to the zoo to join your fellow camels. He can be charged as Gotti pointed out.

While tfco's stance in all this is wrong, i see his point. The girl's father shouldn't go scot free from the court of public opinion. He seems like one of those people who don't know when to stop playing until they get beat up.

He has NO POINT! Carragher is a public figure and unfortunately, it comes with the territory. He did not need to wind down this window. The man was in his car, Jaime was in his. I agree the other dude was annoying, but Carragher had the option of simply ignoring the mumu. Do you have a longer video different from the clip below where it shows the father "egging him on and on"? This seems pretty mild and no different from the ribbing Thiefco inundates us on this forum.

[/video]

It will be unfortunate for him to lose his source of livelihood over this as that would be an overreaction in my opinion. But what he did is indefensible.
Last edited by metalalloy on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:

Seriously??? This is part of football. when you win, you have the authority to take your opponent to the cleaners! When you lose, its your opponents turn!

The same TFCO who is attacking the girl's father for goading.. has spent the last 2 days joining me to CYBER-BULLY Zee and CIC! Or we dont consider it goading because its on CE? We havent seen Zee in 2 days, who knows what has happened to her because of the cyber bullying?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:

Seriously??? This is part of football. when you win, you have the authority to take your opponent to the cleaners! When you lose, its your opponents turn!

The same TFCO who is attacking the girl's father for goading.. has spent the last 2 days joining me to CYBER-BULLY Zee and CIC! Or we dont consider it goading because its on CE? We havent seen Zee in 2 days, who knows what has happened to her because of the cyber bullying?

Dis fly has actually used his nogging for once in his life. :shock: :clap: there may still be hope for you :taunt:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
platinum wrote:

He has NO POINT! Carragher is a public figure and unfortunately, it comes with the territory. He did not need to wind down this window. The man was in his car, Jaime was in his. I agree the other dude was annoying, but Carragher had the option of simply ignoring the mumu. Do you have a longer video different from the clip below where it shows the father "egging him on and on"? This seems pretty mild and no different from the ribbing Thiefco inundates us on this forum.

[/video]

It will be unfortunate for him to lose his source of livelihood over this as that would be an overreaction in my opinion. But what he did is indefensible.

Lose his livelihood?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He is a white Englishman. Like Allardyce who was caught on video, red handed, he will roll over this and find another job, easily!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: The same TFCO who is attacking the girl's father for goading.. has spent the last 2 days joining me to CYBER-BULLY Zee and CIC! Or we dont consider it goading because its on CE? We havent seen Zee in 2 days, who knows what has happened to her because of the cyber bullying?
The only thing you can bully is your meat that you beat everyday while looking at a Borinho pic.
http://www.naijiant.com/
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:

I get that which is why I've said tfco is wrong. However, there is some scale of civility which both men failed at. You say tfco joined willy nilly with others in cyber bullying which makes you all equally wrong and sure in the light of his 'holier than thou' comments, it adds even more incredulity to my feeling about taco's comment. You're exactly right but the saying "two wrongs dont make a right" will surely be brought up.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wait ooo, is zee really a she? :shock:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i actually feel empathy for him
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Spitting t some is a criminal offence in the UK, it is Common Assault and conviction can carry a sentence of up to 6 months in prison.

They should also add an extra six month for being a bloody hypocrite.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."