Chris Hughton, 1st black Manager of the Month in the EPL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chris Hughton, 1st black Manager of the Month in the EPL

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

wiseone wrote:Uriah Rennie! It helped that he had the physique of a boxer! Looked like one hard SOB. Strangely enough he never had issues with player dissent!

Henry and Gilberto: "Robin, cool down now now, if you sabi wetin dey good for you....that ref fit waya you slap o. Even Wenger and Waffi go deny you."
Ref (to himself): "why these useless efficos dey hold am now? Make dem leave am if e wan die...."
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wiseone wrote:Uriah Rennie! It helped that he had the physique of a boxer! Looked like one hard SOB. Strangely enough he never had issues with player dissent!

mcal wrote:...how come no black epl referee, since that one big black ref retired over 10 years now. I think dem say he was a police man.
...thanks, I remember him when I was just warming up to english football on American tv. Since he retired no black refs in top flight.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

mmeny wrote:He is done a lot to be coaching the likes of Everton, and second tier English clubs but we all know he will be fired as soon as the results go sour as usual.
That happens to everyone bro...
YNWA
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

mcal wrote:...how come no black epl referee, since that one big black ref retired over 10 years now. I think dem say he was a police man.
Was he the one, that had the audacity to give Shearer a red cap?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

mad house..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Henry and Gilberto: "Robin, cool down now now, if you sabi wetin dey good for you....that ref fit waya you slap o. Even Wenger and Waffi go deny you."
Ref (to himself): "why these useless efficos dey hold am now? Make dem leave am if e wan die...."