Ndidi on the radar of FC Barcelona

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Next
Egg
Egg
Ndidi on the radar of FC Barcelona

Post by Next »

Ndidi is rumoured to be on the radar of Barcelona according to AOIFootball.com

http://aoifootball.com/2018/03/13/fc-ba ... red-ndidi/

European giants FC Barcelona are reportedly interested in Super Eagles’ and Leicester City midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi, with suggestions that a potential summer move could be on the cards, AOIFootball.com can report.

Ndidi by statistics is the best ball-winning midfielder currently in Europe and has been linked with a move away from the former EPL champions after a series of stellar performances for the Foxes this season.

Last week, Leicester City manager Claude Puel insisted that speculations about the player’s future only shows how good both the player and the club have been in recent months.

However, statistics show that Ndidi might just be the middleman to do the dirty job for the runaway LaLiga champions with Sergio Busquets, Rakitic and Paulinho already entering their 30s.

Ndidi is the best tackler in England and the second best in Europe with a massive 126 tackles in the league averaging 4.2 per game.

The Eagles’ midfielder also knows how to play with the ball, averaging 75% pass accuracy per game, something that suits the Barcelona pattern perfectly.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi on the radar of FC Barcelona

Post by Tbite »

He is the NEXT big thing.

:thumb:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

I can't wait!

He is highly underrated in the EPL and Leicester. Playing with great players will improve him no end.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Next wrote:Ndidi is rumoured to be on the radar of Barcelona according to AOIFootball.com

European giants FC Barcelona are reportedly interested in Super Eagles’ and Leicester City midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi, with suggestions that a potential summer move could be on the cards, AOIFootball.com can report.

Ndidi by statistics is the best ball-winning midfielder currently in Europe and has been linked with a move away from the former EPL champions after a series of stellar performances for the Foxes this season.

Last week, Leicester City manager Claude Puel insisted that speculations about the player’s future only shows how good both the player and the club have been in recent months.

However, statistics show that Ndidi might just be the middleman to do the dirty job for the runaway LaLiga champions with Sergio Busquets, Rakitic and Paulinho already entering their 30s.

Ndidi is the best tackler in England and the second best in Europe with a massive 126 tackles in the league averaging 4.2 per game.

The Eagles’ midfielder also knows how to play with the ball, averaging 75% pass accuracy per game, something that suits the Barcelona pattern perfectly.
Was hoping to see the info about how and when Barca radar was on Ndidi?. Kai!!!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

wanaj0 wrote:
Next wrote:Ndidi is rumoured to be on the radar of Barcelona according to AOIFootball.com

Was hoping to see the info about how and when Barca radar was on Ndidi?. Kai!!!
:lol: :lol: It is an invisible radar
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Please get them to recalibrate their radar. I hope it still picks him up. Basically, I want to read it from other news outlets.
I pray it comes to pass
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I don't know about this story, but I think he will move to a bigger team after the WC. As a player who started out as a defender, there are still parts of his game he needs to improve on, esp. offensively, but he's a force in midfield.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I didn’t believe he had the talent but boy was I wrong. This boy causes so many problems for defenders that his team is scoring more goals just from his activity in the box. He got a 8/10 rating in his last game even though he didn’t score, quite impressive for a striker. Rohr will have to give him serious consideration if he keeps it up. He’s the only striker playing regular football in a decent league as of now.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I didn’t believe he had the talent but boy was I wrong. This boy causes so many problems for defenders that his team is scoring more goals just from his activity in the box. He got a 8/10 rating in his last game even though he didn’t score, quite impressive for a striker. Rohr will have to give him serious consideration if he keeps it up. He’s the only striker playing regular football in a decent league as of now.
Striker?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I didn’t believe he had the talent but boy was I wrong. This boy causes so many problems for defenders that his team is scoring more goals just from his activity in the box. He got a 8/10 rating in his last game even though he didn’t score, quite impressive for a striker. Rohr will have to give him serious consideration if he keeps it up. He’s the only striker playing regular football in a decent league as of now.
Striker?
:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kako wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Striker?
:lol: :lol:

Kai... thought I clicked on the Sadiq umar thread. :laugh:
Abeg, mek one of the murderators move am Joor, before dem laff me taya hia. :laugh: with
OCCUPY NFF!!
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

:lol: :lol:[/quote]

Abeg, mek one of the murderators move am Joor, before dem laff me taya hia. :laugh: with[/quote]

Can I have some of that thing you have been smoking please? :thumbs: :lol:
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Next wrote::lol: :lol:

Abeg, mek one of the murderators move am Joor, before dem laff me taya hia. :laugh: with[/quote]

Can I have some of that thing you have been smoking please? :thumbs: :lol:[/quote]

Na agent moves...
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:

Abeg, mek one of the murderators move am Joor, before dem laff me taya hia. :laugh: with
Can I have some of that thing you have been smoking please? :thumbs: :lol:[/quote]

Na agent moves...[/quote]

Una no even ask am, what Sadiq Umar thread???? Theres none on page one of the forum, so he was on CE Page one thinking he is replying to a thread on page 2 or 3??? Na real wa, the side effects of over-shaking! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Na agent moves...[/quote]

Una no even ask am, what Sadiq Umar thread???? Theres none on page one of the forum, so he was on CE Page one thinking he is replying to a thread on page 2 or 3??? Na real wa, the side effects of over-shaking! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:[/quote]

Ok I see now na the 'jololo' one, had no clue that was bout Sadiq :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Best ball winner in Europe? OK Oooo
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Na agent moves...
Una no even ask am, what Sadiq Umar thread???? Theres none on page one of the forum, so he was on CE Page one thinking he is replying to a thread on page 2 or 3??? Na real wa, the side effects of over-shaking! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:[/quote]

Ok I see now na the 'jololo' one, had no clue that was bout Sadiq :rotf:[/quote]

Everybody don dey too. Kai.. qualifying for wc good o. Dnq no good o! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Considering the player in question should be Wifred Ndidi you’ve lost me but Ok I’m sure you think you know what you’re on about :thumb:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

What did I tell you guys about Ndidi. Look at the thread telling you guys how I am impressed with him. He is the fulcrum of our team. However, I will advice against a move to Barca. Not because he isn't good enough, because he is. Rather Barca has too much politics which would deter him from playing constantly in the first team. They would rather push for an inferior Catalan. I prefer he goes to Liverpool. My 2cents
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

highbury wrote:What did I tell you guys about Ndidi. Look at the thread telling you guys how I am impressed with him. He is the fulcrum of our team. However, I will advice against a move to Barca. Not because he isn't good enough, because he is. Rather Barca has too much politics which would deter him from playing constantly in the first team. They would rather push for an inferior Catalan. I prefer he goes to Liverpool. My 2cents
So you wanna take credit for Ndidi? Na wa o! :rotf: :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope he goes to Monaco since Uncle Mike is trying to get him sign with them.Also Liverpool will be perfect as he and Keita will form a perfect partner.
I hope he stay there one more year so that our new coach can make him a new signing.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

maceo4 wrote:
highbury wrote:What did I tell you guys about Ndidi. Look at the thread telling you guys how I am impressed with him. He is the fulcrum of our team. However, I will advice against a move to Barca. Not because he isn't good enough, because he is. Rather Barca has too much politics which would deter him from playing constantly in the first team. They would rather push for an inferior Catalan. I prefer he goes to Liverpool. My 2cents
So you wanna take credit for Ndidi? Na wa o! :rotf: :taunt:
I never claimed to take credit. Typical naija CE member: cherry pick on the minutia rather than considering one's statement in totality. Na wa oo :rotf: