The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:2-0 win + 3-0 win = 5 years extension for the Arsene Wenger. Isn't it wonderful?
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:My prayers for beloved is God should used Wenger well to win this year Europa,not to allow him mess up.
A win and we are into CL,just don't want us go 2 years without CL football.It will be a success that we get back to CL and left Europe.
This Way Wenger can just step down with his head high and give the new manager a big gap to fill.
Chai how did we end up 33 points behind City???????
12 behind Liverpool? and even 8 points behind in 5th place , when our target used to be top 4?
Give it to Man City :clap: :clap: :clap: it has nothing to do with money the way the players playing every game seriously.I hope our players will react this way in our Europa.
Do we have players like President Weah that can die in a game just for Wenger to win?I hope the players do this method just for Wenger.
I just w ant Wenger leave on a high and I think this is his best chance,win something in Europe for the first time and who knows PSG might come knocking and our wish will come true.
Lets hope he win the Europa and bow out than hang out to power because of greed
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

why ain't you so-called fans posting on this thread today? The last post on this thread was this morning. Wey Waffiman and Skylolo make I provoke them? Where's Anikulapo to start another fight?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

hey, My Arsenal peeps...where you at? Where's everbody hiding? Waft, what's the latest on Dembele and Kondo?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Watching David Silva and seeing how good he is, then remember we had Santi, who was better. Lawd! It breaks my heart. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman wrote:Watching David Silva and seeing how good he is, then remember we had Santi, who was better. Lawd! It breaks my heart. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Santi has been a huge huge miss. :sad:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

There is no way Wenger walks away, if Arsenal wins the Euro league. Absolutely NO WAY.
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
bepanda wrote:2-0 win + 3-0 win = 5 years extension for the Arsene Wenger. Isn't it wonderful?
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:My prayers for beloved is God should used Wenger well to win this year Europa,not to allow him mess up.
A win and we are into CL,just don't want us go 2 years without CL football.It will be a success that we get back to CL and left Europe.
This Way Wenger can just step down with his head high and give the new manager a big gap to fill.
12 behind Liverpool? and even 8 points behind in 5th place , when our target used to be top 4?
Give it to Man City :clap: :clap: :clap: it has nothing to do with money the way the players playing every game seriously.I hope our players will react this way in our Europa.
Do we have players like President Weah that can die in a game just for Wenger to win?I hope the players do this method just for Wenger.
I just w ant Wenger leave on a high and I think this is his best chance,win something in Europe for the first time and who knows PSG might come knocking and our wish will come true.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Watching David Silva and seeing how good he is, then remember we had Santi, who was better. Lawd! It breaks my heart. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Santi has been a huge huge miss. :sad:
I think what Santi did to a lady as a kid might be after him.
He is a big miss to football fans,not just Arsenal.At his prime injuries just did not let him play,he miss world cup,Euro, etc.
To think he was regarded as equal to Inniesta and Xavi before injuries come up.So when I see folks here shrine Ozil for assist and I ask if those fans just start watch beloved after we sign Ozil?Some where even insulting me for saying he is a better player than Ozil and should be paid equal to Ozil.
Fabregas said he is one of the best natural talent spain ever had with Iniesta.Xavi said he is the only player that play like he went to Barca youth,the ponly player that will fit like gloves at Barca without ever learning his trade at Barca.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:There is no way Wenger walks away, if Arsenal wins the Euro league. Absolutely NO WAY.
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Bepanda
So we should not win the Europa because Wenger will not walk away?
We better win then forced him out for his own good than miss another CL
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
bepanda wrote:There is no way Wenger walks away, if Arsenal wins the Euro league. Absolutely NO WAY.
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Bepanda
Wenger can leave or stay if he wants. I want us to win the Europa
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I want to win europa but can realisticaly see us winning....

I want Wenger to go but realistically we need a plan "before" he leaves ...like a 2 years transition plan and NO that plan is NOT BOULD :curse: :curse: :curse:

So...I don tire
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

What exactly is the type of "plan" you are asking for?
I really don't understand that. Do you have an example of a team that had a "plan" in place to replace a manager and it went well?
And why is a plan needed? Does not make any sense. Sir Alex's plan was Moyers ... and we know how it went !!!
A "plan" is for those who want to continue to see the Wenger failures continue.
When Wenger leaves, Arsenal will need a coach that will tasked to build a team capable of competing in the CL and the EPL. That will be his/her only mission.
There is nothing else. The new coach will be judge based on the results on the field only.
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:I want to win europa but can realisticaly see us winning....
I want Wenger to go but realistically we need a plan "before" he leaves ...like a 2 years transition plan and NO that plan is NOT BOULD :curse: :curse: :curse:
So...I don tire
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Transition where the new coach starts with time and money to make his team ..will be like hiring him or she before the end of the season s they have the break etc to work and some money to work.

An abrupt change like waiting till the season starts r 3 weeks before new season and all players bought is not what we should do..

...Socrates
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Bepanda
There is no way he walks away...period! Win, lose, or whatever, it makes no difference.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster wrote:
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Bepanda
There is no way he walks away...period! Win, lose, or whatever, it makes no difference.
Was just about to say the same thing...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Bepanda
So this man go die for power if not force out?I mean even watching him against that crazy Italian boy as Milan coach shows how long this man has been in the game.The other day I see Seedorf in technical area coaching.I hope the club forced him out after our Europa victory.Just imagine likes of Lampard and Steven G take over Liverpool and Chelsea and we have Wenger as our coach because he doesn't want to leave.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Bepanda
Wenger can leave or stay if he wants. I want us to win the Europa
We go win Europa this year,its even bigger than league self :twisted: Direct entry to CL with no play off and play winner of CL in September for super cup
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

even if Santi wasn't injured, he'd be pushing 33 now. haba!
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

amafolas wrote:
Silva is 32, so there is no reason why Cazorla would not have been able to perform...besides he is a player who never depended on physical attributes which is the major thing that goes with age.
To God be the glory
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Skylolo wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Silva is 32, so there is no reason why Cazorla would not have been able to perform...besides he is a player who never depended on physical attributes which is the major thing that goes with age.

abi? Diaby and Rosicky would have been marshaling our midfield till now had it not be for injuries.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Akexis s'posed to take ManU to ManC level & Nzonzi not good 'enuff' for us? Lawd!!!! Mercy is funky right about now.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmm I should pull up my Santi vs the Parasite debate with a certain slow learner and his always wrong lackeys, from seasons past :woot: :woot: :rotf:

So lemme understand this: you pay a guy 400k per week and you dey lament the absence of Santi? :rotf: :rotf: If Ozil is absent do you think Anyone would even realize it? :mrgreen:

Smh Olodo :woot:
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote:Akexis s'posed to take ManU to ManC level & Nzonzi not good 'enuff' for us? Lawd!!!! Mercy is funky right about now.
???

...Socrates
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

N'Zonzi display today @ Man Utd has Aniks like...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'