Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by wiseone »

Bailly is very much from the Vidic and Steve Bruce school of defending. He is very much from the "block, tackle, clear it, and if the striker is in the way - he will go into the stand" mold of defender.

Really weird stat: on 5 separate occasions Man Utd have come from 0-2 behind to win EPL games. Smalling played in 4 of those games, and scored in 3 of them...

I actually do not think Man Utd need another CB. They have more than enough cover there with Bailly-Jones-Smalling-Lindelof-Roji-Blind, plus Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah to come back from loan. That is 8 (EIGHT) CBs already at the club. Personally I think Tuanzebe looks the business and is probably already the 3rd/4th back CB at the club. He just needs experience.
marko wrote:The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better
Last edited by wiseone on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

TFM back from Crystal Palace to take over the RB would be sweet

As for LB, well, Ashley has shown that he can do the job.
My only grief is his crossing.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

My opinions of Ashley are the complete opposite of yours. He is an excellent crosser, but is not a FB (he is a winger). He gets badly exposed sometimes (e.g. ball watching/day dreaming and letting Eriksen run past him to score after about 15 seconds in the Spurs game, and again last week when he did the same thing versus Palace). I do not blame Young though. He is not a defender and is being forced to do things that are not natural to his game (defend, mark, concentrate defensively for long periods of time). It is not instinctive to him.

Very strange to play him out of position at LB when Man Utd have 4 actual full time LBs (Blind, Shaw, Rojo, Darmian) PLUS Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Joe Riley in the reserves. Very odd.
tfco wrote:TFM back from Crystal Palace to take over the RB would be sweet

As for LB, well, Ashley has shown that he can do the job.
My only grief is his crossing
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:I actually think 0-0 in the first leg was a good result for Sevilla as well. They can come to Old Trafford knowing that they only need a score draw to advance. Man Utd HAVE to win the game. Sevilla do not.
marko wrote:These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence
Quite true, should be an interesting game
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

These people have not learnt to stop taking shots at Mourinho :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:These people have not learnt to stop taking shots at Mourinho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch the whole football world cry and cry and cry "Oh!!! How can Mourinho say that!!!??"" "WHYYYY???!!!" "Frank De Boer is a viccttttimmmm!!!" "Oh!!!!! Looorrrrddddd!""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The english press are out to get Mourinho, I just hope he suceeds so they can get a bit humble
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence
we need Martial and pogba back for that game, maybe make alexis siddon small
Can your coach bench him?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
tfco wrote:
Can the coach bench paul pogba and Ibrahimovic? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, sit down somewhere moldy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Are we waiting to score first again before we show face? :D
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Manu fan so City can win the league by beaten Everton and Manu ?Hmmm so it looks like they will be champs at their ground on a derby game
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wanaj0 wrote:
tfco wrote:
...when you invest big mullas on a play it comes with clauses which may include starting/playing time as long as player is not injured, therefore Sanchez have not suffered any serious injury since he arrived, unlike Pogba and Ibra who continued to play until injury sidelined them.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Man U 1 Vs Valencia 1 FT
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ojafranpa wrote:Man U 1 Vs Valencia 1 FT
good

when will that game ever come on?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Man U 1 Vs Valencia 1 FT
good

when will that game ever come on?

:rotf: :rotf: Ahh welcome cobra.. Nice to see you before a goal. :clap: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:
Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

suck, nna suck and swallow! Gerrard ready to unleash the full loaded cum into your mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Epl teams are way overrated. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

suck, nna suck and swallow! Gerrard ready to unleash the full loaded cum into your mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nna, all these fantasies are from your perverted mind. The only one which you yourself have acknowledged is that you twerk for..... Mon Generale!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Nna, All these fantasies are from your perverted mind. The only one which you yourself have acknowledged is that you twerk for..... Mon Generale!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oh boy! no need to pretend! We have know for a while! You have been sucking Gerrards penis and swallowing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at all that smut around your lips :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Mon Generale is back! Twerk biko!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Generale is back! Twerk biko!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf:

Lick it good! suck it good! Cheii!! see cum just dey drip from your mouth. Ashawo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

See pain!

Nna, shake it for your general! Work it :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
See how you look round for your General! Jiggle am! Useless twerking ape. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024