Alexis Sanchez is vastly overrated

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Alexis Sanchez is vastly overrated

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I don't really know what people see in this guy apart from being South American.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Alexis Sanchez is vastly overrated

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The Epl is overrated. Look at how Peo is making fools of other teams with basic football. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

He is a very good proven player. Def NOT overrated. Football is a team game. You are blaming players for beings set up in a system that severely restricts them.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I would have loved his overrated self in a Blue shirt.

It's the way he is being deployed at Man U. Probably saddled with defensive work today.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

He's a top class player. I keep reminding some of you that football wasn't invented in the EPL
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

You mean Borinho is a useless coach whose teams lack flair and excitement. He certainly is not the special one, more like the boring one. At Arsenal, Sanchez was the main man in ManU he is just a small fish in a big pond. ManU aren't playing to his strengths.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Doesn't fit in manure's team. He should've moved to city or even Chelsea. I still don't know how he and Pogba will fit in the same team.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Here we go again, oh dear!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

YUJAM wrote:He's a top class player. I keep reminding some of you that football wasn't invented in the EPL
He was no great shakes at Barca. That's why they shipped him out. His performances in Italy made Barca buy him, but Serie is very inferior.

He is a guy with hustle and decent work rate, but his decision-making can be pisspoor. He looked good at the Arse b/c they play attacking footie and the EPL is poor quality. I'd say he is a good player, not a great one. He and his agent must be laughing all the way to the bank considering how much he is being paid. A guy on Twitter said Borinho should be sacked for misuse of company funds. :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Sanchez is a top player. Jose is not using him properly and reminds me of his failure to get the best out of KdB and Mo Sallah at Chelsea. Same applies to the Pogba situation.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Wetin consign me? We got Mhki, and Alexis scored 80 goals for us and lead us to 2 FA cups. He was good at Arsenal, and that is all that matters.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

He's not over rated. Any team he plays for needs to change it's system to suit him. This Arsenal did and MourNoise wont. Neither did Barca.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I bet Sanchez will learn lessons and come back next season firing on all cylinders like it's all Arsenal again. At least Chile not going to Russia. The guy is too light-weight too get's pushed around easily.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Benedict Iroha wrote:I don't really know what people see in this guy apart from being South American.

Na normal gragra player and that's the kind of player that the football-coward loves.
Anyway, I dey wait to see their opponents for CL qtr-finals. :biggrin:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

metalalloy wrote:He is a very good proven player. Def NOT overrated. Football is a team game. You are blaming players for beings set up in a system that severely restricts them.
Couldnt have said it better
This is so easy to see that i wonder what the OP has been smoking...
YNWA
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Pogba looked worse, no thread on him?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Alexis Sanchez..another gragra, great hustle, inferior passing and link up game that needs a system to be built around him to flourish.

We saw his productivity in Arsenal both those goals came with frustrating turnovers and link up plays going to die at his foot. Typical Mourinho like player where it is all about running around destroying plays and feeding off scraps to score goals by any means possible.

He is struggling because he is not the main man... nobody is force feeding him the ball, so the few times he gets the ball and loses it makes him look worse than before.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

He is not overrated, the football coward is the overrated one.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wale1974 wrote:He is not overrated, the football coward is the overrated one.
:rotf: :rotf: :thumb: :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

mmeny wrote:Alexis Sanchez..another gragra, great hustle, inferior passing and link up game that needs a system to be built around him to flourish.

We saw his productivity in Arsenal both those goals came with frustrating turnovers and link up plays going to die at his foot. Typical Mourinho like player where it is all about running around destroying plays and feeding off scraps to score goals by any means possible.

He is struggling because he is not the main man... nobody is force feeding him the ball, so the few times he gets the ball and loses it makes him look worse than before.

You don’t need to try this hard to convince is that your brain is even smaller than a walnut smh :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Mourinho keeps proving my point that he lacks offensive strategy.
If ManU played from the beginning how they did after Sevilla scored, I believe
they could have won by more than one goal.

Much credit to Sevilla and other LaLiga teams. They played football the way it should be.
Challenge the opposition, create chances, and score goals.

Soon someone would have the courage to sue Mourinho of ruining talents. Every offensive
player that ends up in his teams become defenders. One can merely imagine what the coaches
at Real Madrid, PSG, and ManCity would have achieved with the same roaster he has.
In short, Mourinho is not good for the future of the game.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges