[UCL] Man United (1-2) Sevilla

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL] Man United (0-2) Sevilla

Post by Kabalega »

bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:Ben Yedder has placed United on his laps and has flogged them relentlessly from the minute he came on.
Abeg where the guy from?Why is beloved not buying this kind player?
They scouted him and decided against signing him. He was first linked with arsenal before signing for sevilla.
Maybe he also wanted to play Champions league footie. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL] Man United (1-2) Sevilla

Post by metalalloy »

marko wrote:Whats my verdict? Tactics, formation and sanchez, what he did to warrant him staying on the pitch for 90 minutes, if anyone should have been substituted, sanchez should have left the pitch, just kept on losing the ball times and times again, had some wateful chances in the 1st half as well, where do we go from here? Now someone tell me why the scottish guy did not play? Well too many ifs and buts, we should just try to solidify our 2nd place in the league, we are not ready for Europe it seems, hooefully we will learn from this experience
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ps. there is one person in charge of those three things above. What changed from the past three days when you have been busy twerking with the other troll?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

marko wrote:Whats my verdict? Tactics, formation and sanchez, what he did to warrant him staying on the pitch for 90 minutes, if anyone should have been substituted, sanchez should have left the pitch, just kept on losing the ball times and times again, had some wateful chances in the 1st half as well, where do we go from here? Now someone tell me why the scottish guy did not play? Well too many ifs and buts, we should just try to solidify our 2nd place in the league, we are not ready for Europe it seems, hooefully we will learn from this experience
I thought JM was going to take Sanchez off for Pogba. Felaini was causing them problems and would have scored.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho should explain why we lost at home? World class Sevilla? No! The only thing Spanish teams do well is move the ball around, they are comfortable on the ball, they easily controlled the midfield, Felliani could not bulldoze the spanish side, why he started? mourinho can explain why we p,ay so many long balls, that can work in the premiership but not in Europe, like i said, lessons will be made, at least hopefully
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Vintage Sanchez. Thats part of the package. Excellent player and a turnover machine at the same time.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [UCL] Man United (0-2) Sevilla

Post by balo »

tfco wrote:good thing I'm not watching

Haba
I trust CIC to help you catch up with play by play twitter feeds.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [UCL] Man United v Sevilla

Post by balo »

tfco wrote:mata
pogba
Scott
martial

all on bench

Man U's 3rd team played the game.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

"Oh my goodness!" King Dab!! :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]The YeyeMan[/color] wrote: "Oh my goodness!" King Dab!! :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing when he did that. Even Mourinho was pissed. For that Pogba should be permanently benched for the rest of the season. What a clown. A man with so much talent yet wastes it needlessly.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

This game is not about Pogba, its about shameless tactics playjng at home, what have we got to be scared off? We have the players to do damage to sevilla but they were sitting on the bench, instead Felliani starts and sanchez, well we have to take the good with the bad, we appointed Mourinho, we know what he is all about, results, but if you cant bet results, then there is clearly something wrong
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I thought they said Jose drawing away with this woeful team was advantage Man United.....that is what happens when you ignore alarms ringing.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

mourinho sounds lost in his post match interview
guest83
Egg
Egg

Post by guest83 »

All that money down the drain. What a useless team!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I just finished watching the disaster at OT. Kai. Na wa!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Its either we throw money at the problem or we get rid of Mourinho, what will he do next season? It is games like this where we have to show we belong in this community, sadly in Europe, we have now become a 2nd rated team, hope the united board are watching because they reallky have to

Marko
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Sanchez and Pogba were totally hopeless today. Kai
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And they said you can buy success.....these pile of rubbish are proving that it is not true!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Its either we throw money at the problem or we get rid of Mourinho, what will he do next season? It is games like this where we have to show we belong in this community, sadly in Europe, we have now become a 2nd rated team, hope the united board are watching because they reallky have to
The problem is not lack of players. If you cant see that, then I cant help you.

Sevilla is a terrible team. They have conceded 5 goals for fun this season and be beaten like thieves over the last 2 months. Ypur coach threw the game away.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sad indictment on our game, just have to wish the other emglish teams good luck, if an english team gets to the finals, mourinho excuses will run out, City look like the best bet but you still have the big hitters like Real madrid, barcelona in the mix

Marko
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

What are you talking about? They are far from terrible. They've had a few bad games this season which has forced them to make a coaching change. But on their day, they can ball with anyone. They are a battle hardened La Liga team with some quality players
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Its either we throw money at the problem or we get rid of Mourinho, what will he do next season? It is games like this where we have to show we belong in this community, sadly in Europe, we have now become a 2nd rated team, hope the united board are watching because they reallky have to
The problem is not lack of players. If you cant see that, then I cant help you.

Sevilla is a terrible team. They have conceded 5 goals for fun this season and be beaten like thieves over the last 2 months. Ypur coach threw the game away.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Kai! The football coward has shown that he has lost whatever mojo he used to have. How can you have so much talent, and not play football? Terrible, terrible waste of money and talent.... If Pep had this team, they would have won this game handily. Mourinho is washed up.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Yeye, look how deep he was deployed to receive such passes. The non-prominence of his station, a consequence of his dense melanocytic coating, led to the stray pass.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

is this thread the official TFCO laffing thread?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."