[UCL] Man United (1-2) Sevilla

Re: [UCL] Man United (0-2) Sevilla

bk-one wrote:
platinum wrote:Ben Yedder has placed United on his laps and has flogged them relentlessly from the minute he came on.
Abeg where the guy from?Why is beloved not buying this kind player?
They scouted him and decided against signing him. He was first linked with arsenal before signing for sevilla.
Maybe he also wanted to play Champions league footie. :D
Re: [UCL] Man United (1-2) Sevilla

marko wrote:Whats my verdict? Tactics, formation and sanchez, what he did to warrant him staying on the pitch for 90 minutes, if anyone should have been substituted, sanchez should have left the pitch, just kept on losing the ball times and times again, had some wateful chances in the 1st half as well, where do we go from here? Now someone tell me why the scottish guy did not play? Well too many ifs and buts, we should just try to solidify our 2nd place in the league, we are not ready for Europe it seems, hooefully we will learn from this experience
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ps. there is one person in charge of those three things above. What changed from the past three days when you have been busy twerking with the other troll?

marko wrote:Whats my verdict? Tactics, formation and sanchez, what he did to warrant him staying on the pitch for 90 minutes, if anyone should have been substituted, sanchez should have left the pitch, just kept on losing the ball times and times again, had some wateful chances in the 1st half as well, where do we go from here? Now someone tell me why the scottish guy did not play? Well too many ifs and buts, we should just try to solidify our 2nd place in the league, we are not ready for Europe it seems, hooefully we will learn from this experience
I thought JM was going to take Sanchez off for Pogba. Felaini was causing them problems and would have scored.

Mourinho should explain why we lost at home? World class Sevilla? No! The only thing Spanish teams do well is move the ball around, they are comfortable on the ball, they easily controlled the midfield, Felliani could not bulldoze the spanish side, why he started? mourinho can explain why we p,ay so many long balls, that can work in the premiership but not in Europe, like i said, lessons will be made, at least hopefully

Vintage Sanchez. Thats part of the package. Excellent player and a turnover machine at the same time.
Re: [UCL] Man United (0-2) Sevilla

tfco wrote:good thing I'm not watching

Haba
I trust CIC to help you catch up with play by play twitter feeds.

Re: [UCL] Man United v Sevilla

tfco wrote:mata
pogba
Scott
martial

all on bench

Man U's 3rd team played the game.

"Oh my goodness!" King Dab!! :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[color=brown]The YeyeMan[/color] wrote: "Oh my goodness!" King Dab!! :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing when he did that. Even Mourinho was pissed. For that Pogba should be permanently benched for the rest of the season. What a clown. A man with so much talent yet wastes it needlessly.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

This game is not about Pogba, its about shameless tactics playjng at home, what have we got to be scared off? We have the players to do damage to sevilla but they were sitting on the bench, instead Felliani starts and sanchez, well we have to take the good with the bad, we appointed Mourinho, we know what he is all about, results, but if you cant bet results, then there is clearly something wrong

I thought they said Jose drawing away with this woeful team was advantage Man United.....that is what happens when you ignore alarms ringing.

mourinho sounds lost in his post match interview
guest83

Post by guest83 »

All that money down the drain. What a useless team!

I just finished watching the disaster at OT. Kai. Na wa!

Its either we throw money at the problem or we get rid of Mourinho, what will he do next season? It is games like this where we have to show we belong in this community, sadly in Europe, we have now become a 2nd rated team, hope the united board are watching because they reallky have to

Sanchez and Pogba were totally hopeless today. Kai

And they said you can buy success.....these pile of rubbish are proving that it is not true!

marko wrote:Its either we throw money at the problem or we get rid of Mourinho, what will he do next season? It is games like this where we have to show we belong in this community, sadly in Europe, we have now become a 2nd rated team, hope the united board are watching because they reallky have to
The problem is not lack of players. If you cant see that, then I cant help you.

Sevilla is a terrible team. They have conceded 5 goals for fun this season and be beaten like thieves over the last 2 months. Ypur coach threw the game away.

Sad indictment on our game, just have to wish the other emglish teams good luck, if an english team gets to the finals, mourinho excuses will run out, City look like the best bet but you still have the big hitters like Real madrid, barcelona in the mix

What are you talking about? They are far from terrible. They've had a few bad games this season which has forced them to make a coaching change. But on their day, they can ball with anyone. They are a battle hardened La Liga team with some quality players
marko wrote:Its either we throw money at the problem or we get rid of Mourinho, what will he do next season? It is games like this where we have to show we belong in this community, sadly in Europe, we have now become a 2nd rated team, hope the united board are watching because they reallky have to
The problem is not lack of players. If you cant see that, then I cant help you.

Sevilla is a terrible team. They have conceded 5 goals for fun this season and be beaten like thieves over the last 2 months. Ypur coach threw the game away.

Kai! The football coward has shown that he has lost whatever mojo he used to have. How can you have so much talent, and not play football? Terrible, terrible waste of money and talent.... If Pep had this team, they would have won this game handily. Mourinho is washed up.

@Yeye, look how deep he was deployed to receive such passes. The non-prominence of his station, a consequence of his dense melanocytic coating, led to the stray pass.

is this thread the official TFCO laffing thread?