TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2017/2018 Season: [FAC] SWA vs TOT, QF

Post by Its a Goal »

Son is getting complacent.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lucas is not yet influencing this match. A few misplaced and under hit passes.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal from Lamela :clap:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It was training ground stuff.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Brilliant half punctuated with 2 exquisite strikes.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vorm just earned his strips with the double save he pulled off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good Dier strike palmed away for a corner.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What was that Sissoko? Strike it cleanly and it will fly in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vorm should have dealt with that ball better.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If the rawness of Lucas can be refined he will be an even better version of Lamela.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen gets his second.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The prospect of having a trio of Lamela-Eriksen-Lucas next season when Lucas is firing on all cylinders is mouthwatering :drool:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente about to come on for Lucas.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele about to come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente too slow to get to a simple tap in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele for Lamela.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Slight change in formation as Son has moved to the wings with Llorente now as target man.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente with 2 bites of the apple still couldn't score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs has done the needful for the smaller clubs in the FA Cup this season. Giving them the chance to play at Wembley by not winning first time out, thereby giving them a jackpot type of payday. Swansea doesn't need such glory therefore they have been put to the sword unceremoniously :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko denied his goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wembley here we come.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

No need to celebrate this victory. It means nothing as we got here last season. The goal is to get to the finishing in first place.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good result. Great performance from the side. Could have been more goals. That Kane less front four.is very dynamic like little insects that can irritate and hurt you. Onto the semis and another shot at a final. COYS!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8