Watching Nigerian league on NTA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Watching Nigerian league on NTA

Post by ohenhen1 »

The game is over now.

You should be able to rewind back to watch it.

[/video]
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Watching Nigerian league on NTA

Post by ohenhen1 »

Kwara United vs Rivers United.

The stadium is empty. I guess making money is not the goal of Nigerian clubs. They will collect their salaries from government.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The camera angle is bad. Don't like the sideline camera angle.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

NTA need to upgrade their programming. They still have that show tales by moonlight with the same music and everything.

I guess it is a tradition.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ohenhen1 wrote:Kwara United vs Rivers United.

The stadium is empty. I guess making money is not the goal of Nigerian clubs. They will collect their salaries from government.
Not a live game.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

That Oasis show is too intense, Nigeria version of Days of our lives.

Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

You got that one right. Oyinbo people sold the EPL to Nigerians and it is astonishing to see artisans and housewives mouthing the names of EPL clubs and their players. But our clubs do nothing to sell their stars and attract people to watch matches. Every time I visit Nigeria, my friends are surprised I want to go to the stadium. Shame!
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Polly wrote:

You got that one right. Oyinbo people sold the EPL to Nigerians and it is astonishing to see artisans and housewives mouthing the names of EPL clubs and their players. But our clubs do nothing to sell their stars and attract people to watch matches. Every time I visit Nigeria, my friends are surprised I want to go to the stadium. Shame!
People were acting the same way towards Nigerian pop music once upon a time, but now people are listening to local music more than foreign stuff. If the local league markets itself well and the NFF takes time to map out a strategy to nurture players and changes the league format instead of copying how it's done in Europe then people will take interest.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
Polly wrote:

People were acting the same way towards Nigerian pop music once upon a time, but now people are listening to local music more than foreign stuff. If the local league markets itself well and the NFF takes time to map out a strategy to nurture players and changes the league format instead of copying how it's done in Europe then people will take interest.
Correct. People incorrectly claim that it is the quality of the game that took spectators out of the stadium. That is incorrect. Note how fans in Nigeria fill those stadia when a game is well promoted. The quality remains good enough but people will get there when there is a storyline that persuades them. The storyline, the hype, other match day offers will create the experience and perceived quality.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
Polly wrote:

Correct. People incorrectly claim that it is the quality of the game that took spectators out of the stadium. That is incorrect. Note how fans in Nigeria fill those stadia when a game is well promoted. The quality remains good enough but people will get there when there is a storyline that persuades them. The storyline, the hype, other match day offers will create the experience and perceived quality.

The quality is average.... But you are right, its lacking any serious promotion...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp