Is Gabriel Okechukwu in Poland?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Polly
Egg
Egg
Is Gabriel Okechukwu in Poland?

Post by Polly »

Guys, has Akwa United's Gabriel Okechukwu appeared for training in Poland? I don't see him mentioned anywhere.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: Is Gabriel Okechukwu in Poland?

Post by DIMKA76 »

He probably left with Ezenwa and the backroom staff today.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Okay, thanks.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Polly wrote:Guys, has Akwa United's Gabriel Okechukwu appeared for training in Poland? I don't see him mentioned anywhere.
You sound like he owes you money.....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Enyi wrote:
Polly wrote:Guys, has Akwa United's Gabriel Okechukwu appeared for training in Poland? I don't see him mentioned anywhere.
You sound like he owes you money.....
No. It is just that I believe he is the Next Big Thing.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

CHAN Eagles star Gabriel Okechukwu to miss Poland Friendly
By Brila - March 21, 20180
http://www.brila.net/chan-eagles-star-g ... -friendly/

CHAN Eagles star, Gabriel Okechukwu will not be able to participate in Friday’s friendly match against Poland due to Visa difficulties.

According to the NFF, the Super Eagles camp in Wroclaw opened on Monday as they prepare to meet Poland on Friday.

Gabriel, who represented the home-based Eagles during the February CHAN tournament in Morocco received his maiden call-up to the Super Eagles squad for the Poland and Serbia friendlies.

He is however hopeful of making the trip to London in order to partake in the Serbia encounter.

Gabriel Okechukwu has now joined Ah Ahly’s forward Junior Ajayi to sit out of the Poland encounter due to Visa Difficulties.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Rohr just wasted his time inviting these junks.

Call up Sadiq now. The guy can offer us something else. There is no time to waste on these mediocre players for crying out loud.

What a joke. :boo:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Why cant Rhor issue a last minute invite to Umar or Osihmen? :? :?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

bret- hart wrote:Why cant Rhor issue a last minute invite to Umar or Osihmen? :? :?
The ones he invited over a month ago have visa issues and you think the last minute invite will work?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Enugu II wrote:
CHAN Eagles star Gabriel Okechukwu to miss Poland Friendly
By Brila - March 21, 20180
http://www.brila.net/chan-eagles-star-g ... -friendly/

CHAN Eagles star, Gabriel Okechukwu will not be able to participate in Friday’s friendly match against Poland due to Visa difficulties.

According to the NFF, the Super Eagles camp in Wroclaw opened on Monday as they prepare to meet Poland on Friday.

Gabriel, who represented the home-based Eagles during the February CHAN tournament in Morocco received his maiden call-up to the Super Eagles squad for the Poland and Serbia friendlies.

He is however hopeful of making the trip to London in order to partake in the Serbia encounter.

Gabriel Okechukwu has now joined Ah Ahly’s forward Junior Ajayi to sit out of the Poland encounter due to Visa Difficulties.
G4L, you go talk sey NFF no get logistical issues...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Robbynice wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Why cant Rhor issue a last minute invite to Umar or Osihmen? :? :?
The ones he invited over a month ago have visa issues and you think the last minute invite will work?
Depends where the new invites are coming from abi? But its likely too late for the Poland friendly, hopefully they can make the Serbia one.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aaa
Egg
Egg

Post by aaa »

[quote="vancity eagle"]Rohr just wasted his time inviting these junks.

Call up Sadiq now. The guy can offer us something else. There is no time to waste on these mediocre players for crying out loud.

What a joke. :boo:[/quote]

Guy take am easy. I think it is inappropriate using such language to describe a professional footballers who has been invited to fight for a shirt in the national team.

My 2 cents.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:Rohr just wasted his time inviting these junks.

What a joke. :boo:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can cry all you like, wah wah wah wah! You client will not smell Eagles Camp! Nonsense!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What is the FIFA rule regarding invitations for National Teams and the Club's responsibility of releasing the players?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Robbynice wrote:
Umar and Osihmen live and work in the EU. They wont have any problems getting into Poland.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

If ever there was a reason to not invite homebased players it is this visa thing.

Not to mention they are just not up to quality.

For a homebased player to be invited he must be something very special, but frankly I just do not see the need with all of our up and coming youth players in Europe.

Rohr would have accomplished much more by inviting Sadiq and Awonyiy or Olayinka, Bonaventure, Oshimen.

they would be in camp NOW training with the rest of the boys. Instead we get all this VISA nonsense and no shows.

Talk about a wasted opportunity. Not pleased with Rohr.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:If ever there was a reason to not invite homebased players it is this visa thing.

For a homebased player to be invited he must be something very special, but frankly I just do not see the need with all of our up and coming youth players in Europe.

Rohr would have accomplished much more by inviting Sadiq and Awonyiy or Olayinka, Bonaventure, Oshimen.

they would be in camp NOW training with the rest of the boys. Instead we get all this VISA nonsense and no shows.

:lol: we are not interested in your clients! You can mention all the names in this world, but they will NOT be going to the World Cup. Nothing you can do about that.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

vancity eagle wrote:If ever there was a reason to not invite homebased players it is this visa thing.

The inability of these players to obtain visas is a reflection of Nigeria, not the quality of the players. You must stop dumping on players simply because they do not fit a profile you have in your head. No be first to enter Europe go justify first on team sheet o!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

When I say Rohr is not clairvoyant some people here castigate me gratuitously . How come he could not foresee all these problems before sending out his invitations. How many times will this same issue repeat itself. Just imagine the guy wasting invitations in such an important and a vital match . These silly mistakes create doubts about our chances in the forthcoming tournament . For the fact we had an easy qualification in an easy group his egregious weaknesses are being overlooked by many.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

When I say Rohr is not clairvoyant some people here castigate me gratuitously . How come he could not foresee all these problems before sending out his invitations. How many times will this same issue repeat itself. Just imagine the guy wasting invitations in such an important and a vital match . These silly mistakes create doubts about our chances in the forthcoming tournament . For the fact we had an easy qualification in an easy group his egregious weaknesses are being overlooked by many.[/quote]

Bros..I am confused o.. was Clairvoyance a criteria for selecting our coach ? I no sabi say na fortune teller we dey find o :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

""a person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.
synonyms: psychic, fortune teller, crystal gazer; "
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

bully12 wrote:

When I say Rohr is not clairvoyant some people here castigate me gratuitously . How come he could not foresee all these problems before sending out his invitations. How many times will this same issue repeat itself. Just imagine the guy wasting invitations in such an important and a vital match . These silly mistakes create doubts about our chances in the forthcoming tournament . For the fact we had an easy qualification in an easy group his egregious weaknesses are being overlooked by many.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Buffoonery of the highest order!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bully12 wrote:

So let me get this straight, if they forget to bring our kit, na Rohr's fault. If they don't pay for ticket or hotel, na Rohr fault. If chef cook bad meals, that one too na Rohr's fault. Just as it's his fault for visa issues.

Anything else I miss Einstein? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We had the strongest group among the entire WCQ yet some agent is referring to that group as weak