BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by pajimoh »

Moses is off. Joshua time don arrive
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Joe Hart is showing he is back to his best :thumb:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

I said it before we couldn't do any worse firing this angel* likw5 or 6 games ago. But our board swam to be on drugs or something and can't see crap
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

10 points behind the Really HOTSPURS.
Chelsea haven't recovered from Alli's TKO
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ceejay22 wrote:I said it before we couldn't do any worse firing this angel* likw5 or 6 games ago. But our board swam to be on drugs or something and can't see crap
Did you lose again?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Conte is our problem hope they can fire him now
I never like him from day one
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

:lol: :lol:

A spectacular 2nd half of season collapse. Poor 2018.. the results are becoming very predictable.. see out the season and the board need to sort itself out over the summer. Don't expect Conte & a few players to be at club next season

Conte & players to take blame today. Don't understand how you let a poor passing team like WH freedom to play ball out of the back..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Typical.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chriskendo43 wrote:Conte is our problem hope they can fire him now
But you liked him when he won the league? It is easy to pile up on the coach when things go down south, but the whole management should take some blame. Look at the useless recruitment excercise, still cannot understand what the people who signed Drinkwater, and the Everton broken silverware Ross Berkley were smoking.

What i even find curious, was the way they were chasing the Everton lad Berkley, you would think they were chasing Maradona. To start with he ain't Maradona and secondly he is not even fit...who certified him fit to be signed for Chelsea? It tells a whole story of the mess going on in the background...the leaving of Emenalo confirms it!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

At this rate, Chelsea may not make Europa.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
But you liked him when he won the league? It is easy to pile up on the coach when things go down south, but the whole management should take some blame. Look at the useless recruitment excercise, still cannot understand what the people who signed Drinkwater, and the Everton broken silverware Ross Berkley were smoking.

What i even find curious, was the way they were chasing the Everton lad Berkley, you would think they were chasing Maradona. To start with he ain't Maradona and secondly he is not even fit...who certified him fit to be signed for Chelsea? It tells a whole story of the mess going on in the background...the leaving of Emenalo confirms it!

But Oloye, even with a bad recruitment, assuming the recruitment was bad. a coach should still make efforts to make things work.

Was WH recruitment better than Chelsea's?

On the recruitment issue, Conte ran out the youth that could have been the reserves and the board brought in pieces to fill the bench. Not necessarily 1st team players.

Conte could try new formations to utilize the strengths of the players he has. Example, Emerson did not make it in until the 89th minute today. What was he waiting for to change tactics and personnel?

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:

Forgotten about Berkley. Spurs bit a bullet in that one.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
oloye wrote:

But Oloye, even with a bad recruitment, assuming the recruitment was bad. a coach should still make efforts to make things work.

On the recruitment issue, Conte ran out the youth that could have been the reserves and the board brought in pieces to fill the bench. Not necessarily 1st team players.

Conte could try new formations to utilize the strengths of the players he has. Example, Emerson did not make it in until the 89th minute today. What was he waiting for to change tactics and personnel?
It is not only about the recruitment, the shambles around the recruitment is a pointer to what is going on in the background.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Chriskendo43[/color] wrote: Conte is our problem hope they can fire him now

If not MoPo Spurs would have captured him. Real bullet dodged there.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
balo wrote:
oloye wrote:

It is not only about the recruitment, the shambles around the recruitment is a pointer to what is going on in the background.

The only shambles I see is Conte. lol.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

So Chelsea fans are now doing like Tottenham fans, refusing to open thread and remaining in their cave? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
oloye wrote:

Were we really in for him? Or was it the media?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:So Chelsea fans are now doing like Tottenham fans, refusing to open thread and remaining in their cave? :lol:

I wouldn't have the time to babysit the thread. I have actual babysitting duty today.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:So Chelsea fans are now doing like Tottenham fans, refusing to open thread and remaining in their cave? :lol:
Arse, Chelsea have become like the lily-livered

hiding in season long threads

aww, bless them

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:
Arsenal, Chelsea have become like the lily-livered

aww, bless them

:(
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
Arse, Chelsea have become like the lily-livered

aww, bless them
Season long game thread. It's nothing new. Easily referenced than this weekly game threads and tidy too.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ruediger is the next scapegoat for Conte.
Someone need to send this guy packing before he ruins everything.

#Conteout

Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

@Oga oloye I was never a Conte fan especially after Mikel treatment claimed bobo was injured when not
Conte is too arrogant and stubborn for my liking then top it up with Arsenal of the whole world screwing us over and over again.
I hope they get rid him soon