Real Madrid 1 vs 3 Juventus (4-3)FT REal Advance to semi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real Madrid 0 vs 3 Juventus (3-3)

Post by kajifu »

charlie wrote:
kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:
charlie wrote:Only haters will call that penalty anything other than it was, a Penalty
Lol. Juventus was robbed today. How much was Mike Oliver paid for that hatchet job? Possibly enough to retire at 33. Because that's what he should do after today's hack job.
Why bother respond to Oga Charlie who is supporting Real and cant be honest.
Ask him if Mike Oliver will have call PK if it was the other way round...
La Liga team has been expose, hope this Real get Liverpool and get knock out.
I can say the exact same thing for you. Its not like your bias against Madrid isnt documented.

I know its an emotional decision, controversial even. But it was the right decision my brother.
Watch it again and again, from all angles.
Are no like cheat but you are supporting something that is wrong.
good luck to your team,just don't like how Madrid got help from ref to make semi.
I ask will you have say the same thing if it was the other way round?
Will mike had give juve the PK if it was the other way?
Be honest bro.That was never a PK unless you telling me its not a contact spot.
bonecrusher
Egg
Egg
Re: Real Madrid 1 vs 3 Juventus (4-3)

Post by bonecrusher »

charlie wrote:Was there contact on the attacking player (Vazquez)? Yes!
Was there a genuine attempt to play the ball? No
Did he get to the ball first? No!

Penalty!

Really? I can argue his toe got the ball. Benatia made a genuine attempt to play the ball.

Honestly, I say it's a pk on a normal day but this game is too big to give that kind of a foul. From the replay you can't even see a shove from Benatia. All you see is his hand on Vasquez's back so not sure why he went down. Pretty soft for me for such a crucial game.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real Madrid 1 vs 3 Juventus (4-3)FT REal Advance to sem

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
Gotti wrote:
green4life wrote:Mike Oliver is a Cuunt. What a certified prick.
Another GOOD reason why NO English ref is going to the WC... :D
That's the only thing wey dey sweet my belle after watching today's 'classic' performance from England's finest! :agree: :clap:
Was a soft PK, I was wondering why Lucas was waiting to chest the ball, it needed a quick one touch with a header, but guess he was trying to make sure but Buffon might have easily gotten the ball once he cheated it forward. Great game that shouldn’t have ended on such a soft pk.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am extremely gratified at the way Juventus painfully lost this match. Chiellini and Buffon - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NTO!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bonecrusher wrote:
charlie wrote:Was there contact on the attacking player (Vazquez)? Yes!
Was there a genuine attempt to play the ball? No
Did he get to the ball first? No!

Penalty!

Really? I can argue his toe got the ball. Benatia made a genuine attempt to play the ball.

Honestly, I say it's a pk on a normal day but this game is too big to give that kind of a foul. From the replay you can't even see a shove from Benatia. All you see is his hand on Vasquez's back so not sure why he went down. Pretty soft for me for such a crucial game.

I agree benatia made a genuine attempt to play the ball. That being said, the referee was positioned well to see the shove from Benatia. Look at the replays to see where he was. I wish we had a replay from the other angle.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Anyone that calls that a penalty is obviously biased and needs to visit an optician. Football is a contact sport and if you noticed benatia went for the ball first. Also, as a referee when you’re undecided at such a crucial time then you shouldn’t blow that call. The referee didn’t even give that Juve guy a yellow card or red card for obstructing a goal scoring chance
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

At the end it is Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Roma, Real Madrid. One from England, Germany, Italy and Spain. What a selection!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

john12 wrote:Anyone that calls that a penalty is obviously biased and needs to visit an optician. Football is a contact sport and if you noticed benatia went for the ball first. Also, as a referee when you’re undecided at such a crucial time then you shouldn’t blow that call. The referee didn’t even give that Juve guy a yellow card or red card for obstructing a goal scoring chance
This post coming from john12 is confirmation that Oliver made the absolutely CORRECT call. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Talk about clueless.com
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cristao II wrote:I am extremely gratified at the way Juventus painfully lost this match. Chiellini and Buffon - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NTO!!

LOL dat beating pain una well well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

What a freaking joke. Seriously ref. !!!!!
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

juventuss wrote:What a freaking joke. Seriously ref. !!!!!
Was waiting to read from you :lol:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

metalalloy wrote:
Cristao II wrote:I am extremely gratified at the way Juventus painfully lost this match. Chiellini and Buffon - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NTO!!
LOL dat beating pain una well well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beating ke .. Why would I yab a club for beating Spurs? Which club hasnt beaten Spurs? It is the sheer classlessness of those two players from a match fixing club that has me laughing.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Undertaker wrote:Madrid vs. Bayern
Liverpool vs. Roma

UnderBingo nah so this Roma debacle pain you reach :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yet they will label Africans as the chief of Corruption. These UEFA games are fixed
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Globero wrote:
juventuss wrote:What a freaking joke. Seriously ref. !!!!!
Was waiting to read from you :lol:
My brother, that was harsh. How Cristiano was not booked for diving is beyond me. Damn Joke.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:At the end it is Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Roma, Real Madrid. One from England, Germany, Italy and Spain. What a selection!!
La liga get help from ref as always,funny thing I was thinking Spurs would have knock this Real out if they had gone pass Juve.
A team third in EPL,a team third in la liga,a team 4th in Seria A and a team running with the German league.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The officials ruined this weeks games for me.

Yesterday, Sane's goal was wrongly disallowed for offside when Milner touched the ball.

And now this! It had to be an EPL ref at the center of all of this controversy.
No wonder FIFA rejected them.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Real Madrid 0 vs 3 Juventus (3-3)

Post by charlie »

kajifu wrote:
charlie wrote:
kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:
charlie wrote:Only haters will call that penalty anything other than it was, a Penalty
Lol. Juventus was robbed today. How much was Mike Oliver paid for that hatchet job? Possibly enough to retire at 33. Because that's what he should do after today's hack job.
Why bother respond to Oga Charlie who is supporting Real and cant be honest.
Ask him if Mike Oliver will have call PK if it was the other way round...
La Liga team has been expose, hope this Real get Liverpool and get knock out.
I can say the exact same thing for you. Its not like your bias against Madrid isnt documented.

I know its an emotional decision, controversial even. But it was the right decision my brother.
Watch it again and again, from all angles.
Are no like cheat but you are supporting something that is wrong.
good luck to your team,just don't like how Madrid got help from ref to make semi.
I ask will you have say the same thing if it was the other way round?
Will mike had give juve the PK if it was the other way?
Be honest bro.That was never a PK unless you telling me its not a contact spot.
I dont like cheating as well, and I will usually call it as it is.
That said, I cannot deny that I am not biased, so I will not argue too much with you.

That said, Juve deserved to win this game (which they did). They were the better team.
Their tactical accumen was off the charts!!! The coach came prepared and Madrid was bailed out by that penalty call.

Hell of a game by both teams. Shame Juve had to lose like they did. They didnt deserve it.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...it was a clear penalty any day, whether na for 1st minute, middle minutes or last seconds.
Those that hate English will disagree.
Those that hate Madrid will disagree.
Those that are supporters/fan of Juventus will disagree.
Letter of the law is what the ref followed.
Like we have now in the US politics were the dotard and his deplorables will say/want otherwise while disregarding the law guiding the DOJ etc.
Good thing I am a neutral, just wanna watch the match :biggrin:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

mcal wrote:...it was a clear penalty any day, whether na for 1st minute, middle minutes or last seconds.
Those that hate English will disagree.
Those that hate Madrid will disagree.
Those that are supporters/fan of Juventus will disagree.
Letter of the law is what the ref followed.
Like we have now in the US politics were the dotard and his deplorables will say/want otherwise while disregarding the law guiding the DOJ etc.
Good thing I am a neutral, just wanna watch the match :biggrin:
Consistency is the key. If they are consistent, then no issues. The foul on Cuadrado during the first leg which was meant to be a PK was not called. Let's have consistency.

FORZA JUVE
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ojoro
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Great Refs :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I was rooting for Real, but...
That was DAYLIGHT ROBBERY! which would never had been called at the other end.
Kpom. Let those rejoicing now remember that these ojoro decisions, coded as ref’s discretion, is what they use against us at the WC. Lack of consistency translates into lack of objectivity
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

This game no be the kain match to give to a chap like Mike Oliver. His hand no dey strong then plus na England bobo. Juventus done suffa.