Welbeck

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Welbeck

Post by Tobi17 »

Danny boy certainly deserves a call up to England's world cup roster, the boy is a pure football enigma... on his best days he almost looks like a world class player and his goal and overall contribution to Arsenals victory over CSKA yesterday proved it, I say give Danny boy a chance England!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Welbeck

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Tobi17 wrote:Danny boy certainly deserves a call up to England's world cup roster, the boy is a pure football enigma... on his best days he almost looks like a world class player and his goal and overall contribution to Arsenals victory over CSKA yesterday proved it, I say give Danny boy a chance England!!

Ok. I have forwarded your request to Rohr and Picnic
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Tobi17 wrote:Danny boy certainly deserves a call up to England's world cup roster, the boy is a pure football enigma... on his best days he almost looks like a world class player and his goal and overall contribution to Arsenals victory over CSKA yesterday proved it, I say give Danny boy a chance England!!
Let us get something straight whether on his best days or worst days....he is not a world class player...he is an England player. Now they are free to invite him, you will see at the world cup his true level.

The boy is just a decent striker , no more no less :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
Let us get something straight whether on his best days or worst days....he is not a world class player...he is an England player. Now they are free to invite him, you will see at the world cup his true level.

The boy is just a decent striker , no more no less :D
Please uncle stop insulting decent striker.He is not good below average,one good game every 6 months?
England can call him but realistic I can name 10 English strikers that can play any position Welbeck is playing for England or Arsenal better than him.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...seems Welbeck is good when he wants to. Yesterday he was superb.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Wellbeck is a good player and may make the world cup squad. However, I think Kane, Vardy, and Rashford are ahead of him in the pecking order for the center forward position.