Rohr is obsessed about Nigeria’s success in Russia..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Next
Egg
Egg
Rohr is obsessed about Nigeria’s success in Russia..

Post by Next »

http://aoifootball.com/2018/04/12/rohr- ... ays-agali/

Rohr is obsessed about Nigeria’s success in Russia, says Agali
Former Super Eagles’ attacker, Victor Agali has said Head Coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr is obsessed about the country succeeding in Russia after doubling up his effort to scout all of Nigeria’s opponents at the tournament.
Agali, who is also part of the Franco-German scouting team, told AOIFootball.com how determined Rohr is to ensure millions of Nigerians smile after the World Cup.
“Honestly, the coach has the country so dear to him. We all know how tirelessly he worked during the qualifiers on our opponents and it eventually paid off. He has already made a programme on scouting all of our opponents before we get to Russia,” Agali said.
The former OGC Nice player further revealed that the coach even when as far as sending his son to monitor the game between Nigeria’s rivals Argentina when they took on Spain last month.
“The last time, the coach made a programme on scouting our opponents, he has been doing it and he personally sponsored his son to Spain to observe Spain vs Argentina. He is so committed to making a positive impact at this World Cup so Nigeria can be celebrated by the world,” Agali concluded.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr is obsessed about Nigeria’s success in Russia..

Post by bully12 »

He should call up the rightful players and leave out all these headless chickens ,feckless and inept players he is fond of inviting every time . No matter how obsessed he is , with those type of incompetent players he is will practically accomplish nothing in the Mundial . I hope he is not expecting a miracle but face the undisputed facts.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bully12 wrote:He should call up the rightful players and leave out all these headless chickens ,feckless and inept players he is fond of inviting every time . No matter how obsessed he is , with those type of incompetent players he is will practically accomplish nothing in the Mundial . I hope he is not expecting a miracle but face the undisputed facts.
Who should he pick instead? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The YeyeMan wrote:
bully12 wrote:He should call up the rightful players and leave out all these headless chickens ,feckless and inept players he is fond of inviting every time . No matter how obsessed he is , with those type of incompetent players he is will practically accomplish nothing in the Mundial . I hope he is not expecting a miracle but face the undisputed facts.
Before he answers your question, abeg John put bullet in your gun quickly. Agents extermination time :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The YeyeMan wrote:
We’re waiting o!
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Samuel Kalu who is performing above Simon Moses not only in the same league BUT THE VERY SAME TEAM.

He is being chased by French and German clubs.

Yet somehow headless chicken Musa has been given a free pass to stink up the joint in SE uniform while others haven't even been given ONE CHANCE.

Ditto for Onyekuru, Olayinka, Sadiq Umar,
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Samuel Kalu who is performing above Simon Moses not only in the same league BUT THE VERY SAME TEAM.

Yet somehow headless chicken Musa has been given a free pass to stink up the joint in SE uniform while others haven't even been given ONE CHANCE.

Have you even seen Kalu play a full game?Thank God Rohr doesnt depend on google searches and owngoal to select his players. i've watched Kalu and Moses play on the same team at the same time 3 times in the last month and there's no question who the better player is.Moses hasnt scored but he"s the main facilitator on that team, including the assist that got kalu his goal. Kalu is also a terrible defensive player, he'll be attacking when he should be defending. He'll get picked on easily at the wc.
OCCUPY NFF!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Baba Oni didn't believe in watching opponents.
http://www.naijiant.com/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

cic old boy wrote:Baba Oni didn't believe in watching opponents.
Baba is 80yrs old now, abeg leave am alone.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

When I say people here are shameless agents or are suffering from selective amnesia you will attack me. All these agents are attacking rohr for calling Experienced players but you ask them to provide alternatives then backwater league players are mentioned. Samuel kalu? Wtf when you shameless agents can provide us with suitable upgrades to the ones available then we will listen. For now, no new players are called up until World Cup is over
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Abeg, make hin no forget scout Enyeama o...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

vancity eagle wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Being chased by French and German teams. Doesn’t play for them yet. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

john12 wrote:When I say people here are shameless agents or are suffering from selective amnesia you will attack me. All these agents are attacking rohr for calling Experienced players but you ask them to provide alternatives then backwater league players are mentioned. Samuel kalu? Wtf when you shameless agents can provide us with suitable upgrades to the ones available then we will listen. For now, no new players are called up until World Cup is over
I'm absolutely astound you have the temerity of calling people shameless agents . In spite of Musa incessant poor performances everywhere he played including his woefully failure with Leicester you shamelessly advocate for his inclusion into Super eagles which is far beyond his league. The only reason you tend to proffer always because he is experienced . In that case we might as well invite Oboboma, Efe , Batholemen Ogbeche, Uchebo, and Babatunde because they have participated in previous world cups.
Please tell us that elite league your client is playing for that is better than the leagues that Kalu and Sadiq Umar are lacing their boots. Everybody in this forum knows you have egoistic and sinister reasons for advocating Musa and his ilk inclusion into Super eagles. One thing for sure you are absolute devoid of social inhibition.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Is Agali not revealing too much about us (our strategy) to our opponents?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Rohr is clueless, he is ignoring talented ballers and expects the junk headless chicken mafia(Musa, Simon, akpeyi, Agbo) to make an impact in WC, what scouting is this clown Agali doing? The same junks remain. Nonsense
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

vancity eagle wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

They make decisions based on sentiments and create their own criteria for judging players. Football stats don't matter to Rohr and his daft supporters
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I am just wondering..... 9ja scores a grand total of 3 goals at the last World Cup with Musa scoring 2 of those goals. We had superstars Emenike, Sola, Nsofor, Uchebo, none scored any goals.. We even had Moses top scorer in the current qualifiers and he didn’t score a single goal. We were told Sola and Uchebo were the real based on the the friendly against Italy but we saw the rubbish they played at the World Cup.

Now we are being told to believe that the answer is Kalu,Oye,Umar,Kayode etc etc. Based on what? It appears we just like naming players who are not in the team. Kayode played against Senegal and South Africa failed to score . Oyeruru has also played for 9ja and also failed to score . The time to have tried the like of Kalu etc would have been during a competitive match to shine in a friendly doesn’t reveal the whole truth otherwise Sola and Uchebo would performed brilliantly at the last World Cup securing great club contract rather than playing in 3rd division and clubless as they both are respectively.

I don’t understand why people keep banging on about a player that will be on the bench and has been mainly used as a substitute througout Rohr tenure. I would understand if the player was in the first 11 but to keep on about a sub......

Looking at our team the only vacancies are in the goal keeping and the lead striker positions.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Flex Swift wrote:I am just wondering..... 9ja scores a grand total of 3 goals at the last World Cup with Musa scoring 2 of those goals. We had superstars Emenike, Sola, Nsofor, Uchebo, none scored any goals.. We even had Moses top scorer in the current qualifiers and he didn’t score a single goal. We were told Sola and Uchebo were the real based on the the friendly against Italy but we saw the rubbish they played at the World Cup.

Now we are being told to believe that the answer is Kalu,Oye,Umar,Kayode etc etc. Based on what? It appears we just like naming players who are not in the team. Kayode played against Senegal and South Africa failed to score . Oyeruru has also played for 9ja and also failed to score . The time to have tried the like of Kalu etc would have been during a competitive match to shine in a friendly doesn’t reveal the whole truth otherwise Sola and Uchebo would performed brilliantly at the last World Cup securing great club contract rather than playing in 3rd division and clubless as they both are respectively.

I don’t understand why people keep banging on about a player that will be on the bench and has been mainly used as a substitute througout Rohr tenure. I would understand if the player was in the first 11 but to keep on about a sub......

Looking at our team the only vacancies are in the goal keeping and the lead striker positions.
By the way how many minutes did Onyekuru play for Super eagles ? How come these players were not tried in competitive matches ? Invariably because of those headless chickens and inept players keeping getting invited always .Yes the answer could have been Kalu, Onyekuru and Sadiq based on their bravura performances in their various clubs this season not scoring two serendipitous goals years ago running like headless chicken in both country and club matches. Selecting Musa,Simon and Kelechi over Kalu, Onyekuru and Sadiq is purely travesty , daft and absurd . It was like Beligum fans were making mockery of Keshi when he picked Uchebo over Ezikel Imo. Both were playing in this same league. They knew Uchebo was unfit to clean Ezikel's boots. Surely the pick was not for football reason whatsoever . Stats don't lie.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Odas wrote:Is Agali not revealing too much about us (our strategy) to our opponents?
Not at all.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
We’re waiting o!
He said Makinwa :) :)
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Baba Oni didn't believe in watching opponents.
Baba is 80yrs old now, abeg leave am alone.
How old is buhari? Has he left us alone?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Flex Swift wrote:I am just wondering..... 9ja scores a grand total of 3 goals at the last World Cup with Musa scoring 2 of those goals. We had superstars Emenike, Sola, Nsofor, Uchebo, none scored any goals.. We even had Moses top scorer in the current qualifiers and he didn’t score a single goal. We were told Sola and Uchebo were the real based on the the friendly against Italy but we saw the rubbish they played at the World Cup.

You probably want to have as strong a bench as possible so if we have to go to them there’s not a huge drop off from the starter, like how when Rueben replaces Onazi vs France we already knew the game was over...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!