Musa don hang!!

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11878 ... SKA-Moscow

Dont hate him, celebrate with him. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Re: Musa don hang!!

Nothing unusual he is just keeping fit at that Club because dude had already conquered Russia league. One of Rohr untouchable

john12 wrote:Nothing unusual he is just keeping fit at that Club because dude had already conquered Russia league. One of Rohr untouchable
More like the Russian league is his level...

OGU also scored his 3rd goal of the season. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was a good goal as well.... I hope this is the beginning of him getting back into form

john12 wrote:Nothing unusual he is just keeping fit at that Club because dude had already conquered Russia league. One of Rohr untouchable
yeap, Just like Mikel's level is China, Kele's level nah sub bench, Enyema's level nah youtube training videos etc.. many levels just dey set :roll:

Difference being the others you’ve mentioned actually showed they could hang at higher levels. Iheanacho showed what he could do at City while Mikel has shown for how many years his ability at Chelsea. Enyeama has shown his own for years at Lille, showing he could move up from the Israeli league.. Musa on the other hand the first chance he got to show he is better than the Russian league he failed miserably and had to run back...spot the difference?

This argument is as soft at a freshly laid lump of $hit,
if his two goals in a World Cup setting is conveniently ignored.

joao wrote:
This argument is as soft at a freshly laid lump of $hit,
if his two goals in a World Cup setting is conveniently ignored.
We are talking club level, what does World Cup goals have to do with anything?

seriously this is your response? you are aware Musa has more league goals for Leicester , compared to Kele, and he is only in Russia for match fitness, once he performs at the worldcup, his parent club will think 2ce.. if you can sit there and compare a junk like Gray towards a Worldcup vet, one of the top goal scorers from the the naija league and also a former AFCON champion, then i have heard it all

Bro, what are you talking about? Seriously, you dey ok? Did I mention anything about Gray? :huh:

Answer this simple question. Has Musa successfully shown he can step up from the Russian league to the EPL?

The answer is simply NO, and until he does all we can conclude is the level of the Russian league is where he's able to perform consistently at club level. Then you now gave me examples of players who have actually shown they could make the step up from a lower league to perform at a higher level. Like Mikel from Norway to Chelsea, Iheanacho from U-17/Academies/Man City U-19 to the City main team, to Enyeama from Enyimba to the Isreali league to Ligue Une. Until Musa shows he can play consistently at a higher level than the Russian league, I'm not gonna assume he can....and please stop mixing club and NT level, this is a thread about Musa scoring for his club, my comment is in regards to his club level, the examples you gave were related to club level ...

pathetic....Musa moved from Pillars to Holland, tore up the league in Holland, tore up the league in Russia, went to England, had off the field incidents at Leciester, his number was taken and given to Gray.. sent to train with the u23s.... they blocked his transfer in August, and was allowed to sit on the bench.. stands and training grounds , not because of football.. so open your eyes and stop being a joke.. do not change history

You and all your likes, get this into una head the following players do not even need to play regularly at their clubs and i can bet my bottom $$$$ they will make the 23 man squad without a single sweat.. Mikel, Onazi, Uwa, Musa Moses, Ekong and Balogun.... get this into your head and dseal with it

Bigpokey24 wrote:pathetic....Musa moved from Pillars to Holland, tore up the league in Holland, tore up the league in Russia, went to England, had off the field incidents at Leciester, his number was taken and given to Gray.. sent to train with the u23s.... they blocked his transfer in August, and was allowed to sit on the bench.. stands and training grounds , not because of football.. so open your eyes and stop being a joke.. do not change history

You and all your likes, get this into una head the following players do not even need to play regularly at their clubs and i can bet my bottom $$$$ they will make the 23 man squad without a single sweat.. Mikel, Onazi, Uwa, Musa Moses, Ekong and Balogun.... get this into your head and dseal with it
Exactly, so you just proved what I said, he hasn't shown he can play at the EPL level (I don't care whatever the reason is), the highest level he's shown he can be successful at is Russia....so what are you arguing about? That's his level until he can prove he can play consistently at a higher one...you just love to argue for no reason...

Bigpokey24 wrote:pathetic....Musa moved from Pillars to Holland, tore up the league in Holland, tore up the league in Russia, went to England, had off the field incidents at Leciester, his number was taken and given to Gray.. sent to train with the u23s.... they blocked his transfer in August, and was allowed to sit on the bench.. stands and training grounds , not because of football.. so open your eyes and stop being a joke.. do not change history

Exactly, so you just proved what I said, he hasn't shown he can play at the EPL level (I don't care whatever the reason is), the highest level he's shown he can be successful at is Russia....so what are you arguing about? That's his level until he can prove he can play consistently at a higher one...you just love to argue for no reason...
:lol: :lol: :lol: the irony
Salah at Chelsea says hello, KDB at Chelsea says another hello..mace stop digging :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: the irony
Salah at Chelsea says hello, KDB at Chelsea says another hello..mace stop digging :lol: :lol: :lol:
This guy, you keep listing people that have proven they can perform consistently in the EPL, and then somehow applying that to our Musa...na real wa for you.

Musa is trash, if Rohr is depending on Musa to succeed at WC, the SE may not survive the group stages.

9jaMan wrote:Musa is trash, if Rohr is depending on Musa to succeed at WC, the SE may not survive the group stages.

Thats not a bit hash.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:OGU also scored his 3rd goal of the season. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oguuuuu!!! He starts for me any day, he just has too many weapons. :thumbs:

The question is who has the skill with Super eagles perhaps apart from Ebuehi to cross such superb ball. Musa in his dreams , Simon in his next reincarnatin, Moses has to finish dancing Atlilogwu first. Thus do not expect such a stellar heading from Ogu whenever he is playing for SE.

9jaMan wrote:Musa is trash, if Rohr is depending on Musa to succeed at WC, the SE may not survive the group stages.
Bros well said .Another potential Reuben debacle waiting to explode.

Bro, what are you talking about? Seriously, you dey ok? Did I mention anything about Gray? :huh:

Answer this simple question. Has Musa successfully shown he can step up from the Russian league to the EPL?

The answer is simply NO, and until he does all we can conclude is the level of the Russian league is where he's able to perform consistently at club level. Then you now gave me examples of players who have actually shown they could make the step up from a lower league to perform at a higher level. Like Mikel from Norway to Chelsea, Iheanacho from U-17/Academies/Man City U-19 to the City main team, to Enyeama from Enyimba to the Isreali league to Ligue Une. Until Musa shows he can play consistently at a higher level than the Russian league, I'm not gonna assume he can....and please stop mixing club and NT level, this is a thread about Musa scoring for his club, my comment is in regards to his club level, the examples you gave were related to club level ...
This says nothing about Musa. Paulinho couldnt cut it at Spurs and yet he is tearing up the league at Barcelona. Ditto Toby who couldnt cut it at Atl Madrid and is now one of the best EPL CBs at Spurs.

Cristao II wrote:

This says nothing about Musa. Paulinho couldnt cut it at Spurs and yet he is tearing up the league at Barcelona. Ditto Toby who couldnt cut it at Atl Madrid and is now one of the best EPL CBs at Spurs.
You guys are talking about some future accomplishments that you imagined in your mind, I'm talking about FACT. I don't know what Musa will do in the future, but right now the Russian league is his level, as thats the highest level he's shown he can perform consistently at club wise...