[TBL] Man United (0-1) WBA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (0-1) WBA

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Big Darren Moore a WBA legend!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope they give him the job!
Okokobrinko the LITTLE groupie of the.........................

Cowardly portuguese PYGMY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhmm wait! Is this coming from the same coward who allowed CIC to ride his yansh for 10 days? :lol: :lol: :lol: hiding underneah CIC???? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote: Uhmm wait! Is this coming from the same coward who allowed CIC to ride his yansh for 10 days? :lol: :lol: :lol: hiding underneah CIC???? :lol: :lol:
this is what happens with a United loss

Mr Albrighton aka We Neutrals is having an orgasm...after his premature ejac at the Etihad last week

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Uhmm wait! Is this coming from the same coward who allowed CIC to ride his yansh for 10 days? :lol: :lol: :lol: hiding underneah CIC???? :lol: :lol:

Mr Albrighton aka We Neutrals is having an orgasm...after his premature ejac at the Etihad last week

:lol: Mr. neutralized Albrighton is a capital moron. I don’t take that f00l seriously anymore. Since the day he argued that Albrighton and Gray are better than any SE player, I realized how brain dead he is. And since then, I just laugh at his post. You can’t be arguing with someone who is clearly mentally ill. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

:lol: Mr. neutralized Albrighton is a capital moron. I don’t take that f00l seriously anymore. Since the day he argued that Albrighton and Gray are better than any SE player, I realized how brain dead he is. And since then, I just laugh at his post. You can’t be arguing with someone who is clearly mentally ill. :rotf: :rotf:
in that case i won't bother showing you the thread where he posted that David Moyes has the same number of Man United losses (11) as JM

comparing 34 games DM to 70+ games JM. :?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

in that case i won't bother showing you the thread where he posted that David Moyes has the same number of Man United losses (11) as JM

comparing 34 games DM to 70+ games JM. :?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

My two colomentally brainwashed buddies wallowing in misery.

eya im almost sorry for you two, almost being the key word :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...waiting happened to the African wonder, Bailley? Or has he become like the left back, Luke Shaw, wey dey break leg often.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

mcal wrote:...waiting happened to the African wonder, Bailley? Or has he become like the left back, Luke Shaw, wey dey break leg often.
:?

will show up for Bournemouth and spurs

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:My two colomentally brainwashed buddies wallowing in misery.

eya im almost sorry for you two, almost being the key word :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
you're the sorry one

you [claim] to support no team....just like ChICKen
because you are scared to be yabbed.

you're all over the place defending Conte, Pep etc....hmmm, just like ChICken

sorry one

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

tfco wrote:
mcal wrote:...waiting happened to the African wonder, Bailley? Or has he become like the left back, Luke Shaw, wey dey break leg often.

...ain't that too late in delaying their noisy neighbor carrying the cup :biggrin:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:

you're the sorry one

sorry one
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gotta give it to CIC though, he knows how to use sex to control these mentally ill boys. :lol: :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

mcal wrote:
tfco wrote:

...ain't that too late in delaying their noisy neighbor carrying the cup :biggrin:
:D :D
that 8 day delay was too satisfying

watching all the half-inflated balloons being deflated was special

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

you're the sorry one

sorry one
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gotta give it to CIC though, he knows how to use sex to control these mentally ill boys. :lol: :lol:
i have never seen a grown man do follow follow as much as Mr Albrighton does to the Enugu Blogger

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:bump: :bump: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

some players have to leave united this summer, we need wholesome changes

smalling
jones
carrick retired
Martial
maybe Pogba to finance a big player
Darmian
Blind
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:some players have to leave united this summer, we need wholesome changes

smalling
jones
carrick retired
Martial
Darmian
Blind
Pogba for me has to go. Players like him are bad in the dressing room when they dont have things going on for them. I dont like the way Jose is handling him, and i can understand why he is being petulant both on and off the field. And that is why he has to go! It is either him or Jose sooner or later.

This is neither a black or white player thingy, i just hate players who are not consistent and are not loyal. When he was struggling to settle down after his huge money deal and he was being slayed in the media, Jose stood up for and took bullets for him.

But see how he is treating Jose now just because they disagree on how to prosecute a game, comes on the field strolls around ,turns up when he feels like, if not for his huge money signing he would have been binned a long time ago.

He is a massive talent,but he needs to look at his attitude to the game, being a top player means you turn it up everytime.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...when I asserted Pogba is pissed about big money arrival Sanchez some smart alecs here asked abi I get inside info. The more he stays the same gon happen to the club.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:

:bump: :bump: :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

see the other one.

BVB is 4th in the crappasliga so he's quit posting about them

follow follow

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

oloye wrote:
marko wrote:some players have to leave united this summer, we need wholesome changes

smalling
jones
carrick retired
Martial
Darmian
Blind
Pogba for me has to go. Players like him are bad in the dressing room when they dont have things going on for them. I dont like the way Jose is handling him, and i can understand why he is being petulant both on and off the field. And that is why he has to go! It is either him or Jose sooner or later.

This is neither a black or white player thingy, i just hate players who are not consistent and are not loyal. When he was struggling to settle down after his huge money deal and he was being slayed in the media, Jose stood up for and took bullets for him.

But see how he is treating Jose now just because they disagree on how to prosecute a game, comes on the field strolls around ,turns up when he feels like, if not for his huge money signing he would have been binned a long time ago.

He is a massive talent,but he needs to look at his attitude to the game, being a top player means you turn it up everytime.
Not that I disagree with you but how come Pogba was well behaved at Juventus, He never gave problems to either Conte or Allegri?
If there is one person with a history of clashing with players its Jose,especially those players with larger than life characters.
Isn't it just two individuals with big egos clashing?
Off the field matters can have an impact on player's performance......I dont know if Paul Pogba's performance diminished because of his off-field issues with Jose or the issues started because of his on-field performance....I guess we never gonna know....Pogba's larger than life character can be deceiving......especially in social media.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:

smalling
jones
carrick retired
Martial
Darmian
Blind

Interesting...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bk-one wrote:
oloye wrote:

smalling
jones
carrick retired
Martial
Darmian
Blind

Not that I disagree with you but how come Pogba was well behaved at Juventus, He never gave problems to either Conte or Allegri?
If there is one person with a history of clashing with players its Jose,especially those players with larger than life characters.
Isn't it just two individuals with big egos clashing?
Off the field matters can have an impact on player's performance......I dont know if Paul Pogba's performance diminished because of his off-field issues with Jose or the issues started because of his on-field performance....I guess we never gonna know....Pogba's larger than life character can be deceiving......especially in social media.
Well we can discuss why he was ok at Juventus as a separate issue....the bottomline is Juventus is not ManU, it is not a new thing for players to thrive in one environment and struggle in another. The most important thing is for both parties at United to quickly identify if both can work together or not. A decision will be made sooner or later one way or the other.

That is why i said it is either one or the other...as a coach you cannot have your most expensive player refuse to tow the line or give his best on the field,in fact you cannot have him sulking around in the dressibg room, that is big trouble, he will gather around him fellow dissenters. I have been there and have seen it played out,...it is simply not acceptable. The people who whine and moan most in the dressing room are big boys who are being called out by the manager or have fallen out of favor with the manager.

So a decision has to be made if an agreement cannot be brokered. That is the simple reality on the ground one that will either make or mar United going forward.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The season was already done anyways. Nothing to fight for except for pride. Morinho lives to fight another day.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg