Onyekuru Back in training

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Onyekuru Back in training

Post by platinum »

Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Onyekuru Back in training

Post by Enugu II »

platinum wrote:

Good news. It looks like he has been approved for contact in training. Now he is racing against time for match fitness and World Cup consideration.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

platinum wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: good news, we need all the help we can get
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.
only time would tell. i guess.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.
:agree:

I'm afraid so as well...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gotti wrote:
:agree:

I'm afraid so as well...
would you say the same for Neymar? :D
http://www.espn.com/soccer/paris-saint- ... oot-injury
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

This guy will be naija breakout star at the world cup.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

You have been saying this bullshyt every single time there's good news on the boy...nobody cares for your diagnosis.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
You have been saying this bullshyt every single time there's good news on the boy...nobody cares for your diagnosis.
It’s true! Rohr will s a seasoned coach that knows his stuff, he doesn’t make sentimental arguments after watched YouTube clips. Dropping any of his tried and true options for a guy that just returned from a 3mnth knee injury and is yet to prove his fitness at this point is a high risk low reward move.

If he needs to take a risk it’s not the move he would risk. It’s just the truth.
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Perfect news.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
soccernut
Egg
Egg

Post by soccernut »

Excellent! Two months before WC is just perfect for a certified baller to get his mojo back. This dude will be lethal if Rohr decides to bring him into the SE squad.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Honestly, I’d rather Onyekuru than simon who does nothing for me :!:

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Honestly, I’d rather Onyekuru than simon who does nothing for me :!:

Cheers.
Simon is better than Musa and has done more for SE since Rohr took over.

Musa is first up on the chopping block.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

soccernut wrote:Excellent! Two months before WC is just perfect for a certified baller to get his mojo back. This dude will be lethal if Rohr decides to bring him into the SE squad.

Rohr is super stupid for ignoring onyekuru all this while, thunder fire that coach
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

9jaMan wrote:
soccernut wrote:Excellent! Two months before WC is just perfect for a certified baller to get his mojo back. This dude will be lethal if Rohr decides to bring him into the SE squad.

Rohr is super stupid for ignoring onyekuru all this while, thunder fire that coach
Yeah considering the boy was injured.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

platinum wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

That's my magic boy. Hopefully our ultra conservative and feckless coach who lacks the basic discernment to recognize highly skilled and talented footballers will be wise enough to assimilate the boy into the team. There is no question about it his addition into the team will create gargantuan positive impact on the team. Indubitably,without any shred of equivocation , he is the Neymar , Messi, and Cristiano Ronaldo of Super eagles.
Last edited by bully12 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Honestly, I’d rather Onyekuru than simon who does nothing for me :!:

Cheers.
Just curious ,just what has Onyekuru done for the SE too? I know Simon featured in the qualifiers and even scored....so just what makes Onyekuru who has even been out injured better than Simon?

I dont know either from Adam or Eve...simply looking at the evidence before me.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Wonders will never cease on CE. Onyekuru played 6 UCL matches and couldn't score, yet a certainOnyekuru shriner on CE disses players like iheanacho, Ighalo and Musa, players who've scored in URL and even the WC itself.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote::clap: good news, we need all the help we can get
I love his spirit.
"Back to finish what I started"
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

oloye wrote:

Cheers.
Just curious ,just what has Onyekuru done for the SE too? I know Simon featured in the qualifiers and even scored....so just what makes Onyekuru who has even been out injured better than Simon?

I dont know either from Adam or Eve...simply looking at the evidence before me.
The evidence before you lacks all the facts and truth for you to make correct pronouncement. Also you are parochial looking at his records with SE only , which he was give a minimum opportunity to show his stuff. Please be a little bit broad minded look at his club's records and his stellar performances before you pass you biased judgement . Do not pre judge before you observe all the evidence it is called prejudice . There is an Igbo adage that say Ana eji anya ama oka chara acha. Which means one knows a ripe maize through its colour.