[FAC] Man United (2-1) Spurs. We Beat The Lily-Livered

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [FAC] Man United (2-1) Spurs

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii Val is off .... squeaky bum time
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Do they train these Toto scum to purposely target the Achilles ... that’s another horrible tackle
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

so lily-livered have not posted on this game

kai

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Jessie has won me over this season
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Rashford in for Jessica Rabbit

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lingo never score at Wembley

wow

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:so lily-livered have not posted on this game

kai

Biko no jinx am Abeg :woot:

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:Jessie has won me over this season
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Rashford is beginning to visit the same place all these english players vist and turn to rubbish
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How is that a yellow on rash? He lost his balance after jumping over tackle

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Pogba is back to Ozilville ... strolling around the field .. cmon son this is ya stage

MLK.
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

anikulapo wrote:How is that a yellow on rash? He lost his balance after jumping over tackle
harsh card.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:How is that a yellow on rash? He lost his balance after jumping over tackle
Nothing surprises me with these horrible english refs anymore

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

we are allowing them too many touches

haba

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Alexis is spent

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Damn that was close any decent touch and the game was tied. This is the worst Jose team in terms of defending a lead. Lukaku and Pogba haven’t helped the cause so far

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:This Rashford is beginning to visit the same place all these english players vist and turn to rubbish
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you be yeye guy waa

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cmon United you need to press more and stop giving up so much space

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii where did five minutes come from

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Man U looking like they will concedd

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What is wrong with this Rasford boy

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Rashford cheiii cheiii nooooooo you have to do better son

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

5 minutes to beaten "at home".
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg