FLOPP JUST PUT A BULLSEYE ON HIS BACK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
FLOPP JUST PUT A BULLSEYE ON HIS BACK

Post by anikulapo »

'West Brom can play football next year with a dry pitch in the Championship'’
I was not happy with the pitch,' he told Sky Sports. 'It was a tough game, especially after the pitch was getting dryer and dryer and we had the ball constantly so that makes it not so easy.

'West Brom obviously decided not to water the pitch at half-time and it was quite difficult after that.

'You (the interviewer) have never played football obviously, because it makes a massive difference.

'If the pitch is dry you can't pass the ball through three or four yards.

'That is the easiest thing in the world, if they play football, but if you do it like West Brom the ball is constantly in the air [so] you don't need a wet pitch but that's how it is so we have to deal with that.

'They can do it next year playing football with a dry pitch in the Championship. That's how it is and we have to deal with it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rface.html

Entitled Lil prick, I guess he doesn’t know he is a foreigner in English football :mrgreen: dem go show am ..: wait nah :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FLOPP JUST PUT A BULLSEYE ON HIS BACK

Post by danfo driver »

His name is not Mourinho. I expect this to be out down to “lost in translation,” or forgotten within a week
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:His name is not Mourinho. I expect this to be out down to “lost in translation,” or forgotten within a week
If he does it as often as Mourinho then maybe he'd get the same reaction.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:His name is not Mourinho. I expect this to be out down to “lost in translation,” or forgotten within a week
KPOM
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

theYemster wrote:

:lol: :lol: you get time.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a JJC. Go on google and type in Klopp's comments.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?