Danfo. Your men Bailly and Mou?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danfo. Your men Bailly and Mou?

Post by YUJAM »

Seems like their is trouble in Mou land? Bailly has been set aside by Mou which unfortunately is not untypical. He did the same to DeBruyne and Salah.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Danfo. Your men Bailey and Mou?

Post by tfco »

YUJAM wrote:Seems like their is trouble in Mou land? Bailly has been set aside by Mou which unfortunately is not untypical. He did the Dave to DeBruyne and Salah.
:lol: :lol:

after a while, this nonsense becomes stupid and comical.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The guy needs to study Umtiti to polish the rough edges of his game.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

maceo4 wrote:The guy needs to study Umtiti to polish the rough edges of his game.
Bailly is top notch. He is on the sane level as Umtiti. Problem is Mou can be really funny. He is prone to completely ostracize big player like he did to DeBruyne and Salah
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

YUJAM wrote:
maceo4 wrote:The guy needs to study Umtiti to polish the rough edges of his game.
Bailly is top notch. He is on the sane level as Umtiti. Problem is More can be really funny. He is prone to completely ostracize big player like he did to DeBruyne and Salah
He's top notch defensively, but needs to work on his decision making with the ball at his feet and his distribution out of the back. Sometimes can leave you baffled, but Umtiti fits Barca better because he's better at distributing and more comfortable with the ball at his feet. Just what I've noticed watching these two very good defenders.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

maceo4 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Bailly is top notch. He is on the sane level as Umtiti. Problem is More can be really funny. He is prone to completely ostracize big player like he did to DeBruyne and Salah
He's top notch defensively, but needs to work on his decision making with the ball at his feet and his distribution out of the back. Sometimes can leave you baffled, but Umtiti fits Barca better because he's better at distributing and more comfortable with the ball at his feet. Just what I've noticed watching these two very good defenders.
Interesting. I think Bailly’s passing is underrated. Other than being a bit rough occasionally I’d say he is there.

BTW I am watching Kalidou Koulibally vs Fiorentina and I think he’s not as good as Bailey
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Danfo. Your men Bailly and Mou?

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:Seems like their is trouble in Mou land? Bailly has been set aside by Mou which unfortunately is not untypical. He did the same to DeBruyne and Salah.
Chairman Bailly, The Ivorian Oloye, will be fine.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at insult! Eric needs to study Umtiti?? In what game?? Should Eric study Roma vs Barcelona? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CheeiiI!!! I dont blame you! The African is always looked down upon.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at insult! Eric needs to study Umtiti?? In what game?? Should Eric study Roma vs Barcelona? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

there must be another umtiti out there somewhere.

shocking comment from him, should be a bannable offense.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

King Futcha wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bros, you suppose give me props for knowing how to draw danfo out, the guy would have ducked the entire thread... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:

:clap:

Eh hen danfo don come, ok answer to Yujams point!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bros, you suppose give me props for knowing how to draw danfo out, the guy would have ducked the entire thread... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Clearly, you dont know me.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I'm seeing you now, you no go duck am but you go try derail the thread...kai this guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I'm seeing you now, you no go duck am but you go try derail the thread...kai this guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
why i go derail nice thread like this. :lol: :lol: Yujam is my uncle, and I have responded to my uncle above.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I think Koulibally ( Napoli ) is better than Umtiti and Eric
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I think Koulibally ( Napoli ) is better than Umtiti and Eric

My worry is that its Serie A. He hasnt performed in CL or any other championship
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Don't see what the fuss is about Umiti. Anyone Dzeko can out-run is not worth getting.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I think Koulibally ( Napoli ) is better than Umtiti and Eric

My worry is that its Serie A. He hasnt performed in CL or any other championship
We can see him during the worldcup, been impressed with him a lot this season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote:Don't see what the fuss is about Umiti. Anyone Dzeko can out-run is not worth getting.
Umtiti is actually a very very good player. However, it think like John Stones, he went to the wrong club. I will explain what I mean. Personally, I think a young defender should learn how to defend under a defensive-minded coach, be a master of defending before going to play for Guardiola or barcelona. This is because if they go to Guardiola or Barca at a young age, I feel that they may not develop their defensive capacity, as deeply as they should. Look at John Stones, fantastic player, but he cant even get a game anymore. And when he plays, he is a mistake waiting to happen.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:

Umtiti no be Bini boy? E resembu persin wey we play set with bifor bifor...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Umtiti no be Bini boy? E resembu persin wey we play set with bifor bifor...
Umtiti na Jordan Dele Aibe-li. :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
airwolex wrote:Don't see what the fuss is about Umiti. Anyone Dzeko can out-run is not worth getting.
Umtiti is actually a very very good player. However, it think like John Stones, he went to the wrong club. I will explain what I mean. Personally, I think a young defender should learn how to defend under a defensive-minded coach, be a master of defending before going to play for Guardiola or barcelona. This is because if they go to Guardiola or Barca at a young age, I feel that they may not develop their defensive capacity, as deeply as they should. Look at John Stones, fantastic player, but he cant even get a game anymore. And when he plays, he is a mistake waiting to happen.

Pique
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Pique
Oleguer
Martin Carceres
Chygryski
Fontas
Sergi Gomez
Muniesa
Montoya
Batra — remember him? The guy you said was better than Eric Bailly?? Yea, Dortmund told him to fook off, and now he is with the Great Betis :lol:
Victor Sanchez