Brighton 1 United 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Brighton 1 United 0

Post by marko »

Strange game, we are playing crap once again, we seem to perform against the big teams and poorly aginst these teams
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Brighton 1 United 0

Post by oloye »

Some of these united players are just annoying
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

To call Martial rubbish is being kind with words. Trap the ball ndakwanu , cross the ball odikwa too hard.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:shock:

forgot this match sef

ohhhhh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Brighton needs just 1 point to stay up!

Jose must hook our brother up!

Cmoke
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Martial and rashford have complained they dont play enough, today, they get their opportunity to stake their claim and they were both woeful, this is the reason why City are the champions today, they will never lose against Brighton, sorry to say, United has some dead wood they need to get rid off, we cannot continue next season with these types of players, sell them off
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Daku daji United :boo:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Somebody got paid tonite!! Wallahi tallahi :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:Martial and rashford have complained they dont play enough, today, they get their opportunity to stake their claim and they were both woeful, this is the reason why City are the champions today, they will never lose against Brighton, sorry to say, United has some dead wood they need to get rid off, we cannot continue next season with these types of players, sell them off

Did you see Morinho's reaction at the miss by Rash?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

balo wrote:
marko wrote:Martial and rashford have complained they dont play enough, today, they get their opportunity to stake their claim and they were both woeful, this is the reason why City are the champions today, they will never lose against Brighton, sorry to say, United has some dead wood they need to get rid off, we cannot continue next season with these types of players, sell them off

Did you see Morinho's reaction at the miss by Rash?
Swear every player has their price, if you cannot beat Brighton, sorry go find yourself another team to play for

Marko
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

tfco wrote::shock:

forgot this match sef

ohhhhh
Of course you did :lol: :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Chris Houghton sent in 12 bottles of portuguese wine ahead of the game! Confirmed :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Surely this cannot happen next seaon or Mourinho will be sacked, he knows this

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Surely this cannot happen next seaon or Mourinho will be sacked, he knows this
1. perspective. we are 2nd and we will finish second

2. first you say the players are not performing, now you're blaming the coach. pick one

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

was it THAT bad???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Surely this cannot happen next seaon or Mourinho will be sacked, he knows this
1. perspective. we are 2nd and we will finish second

2. first you say the players are not performing, now you're blaming the coach. pick one
I meant next season, mourinho has to present a team capable of winning the premiership, this team will not!

I expect martial rashford to be on the bench FA Cup final

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

toyin133 wrote:

forgot this match sef

ohhhhh
Of course you did :lol: :lol:
lily livered

where were you during the FA Cup semi???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

was it THAT bad???
Definitely true, dont deserve to start

Marko
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

forgot this match sef

ohhhhh
Parked too many cars today? Eh ya sorry little man :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ashley Young made to turn out those pockets he’d put to such good use in recent weeks by Oga Tony Knockaert. Torn a brand new one, start to finish. Ripped, according to playground colloquialisms.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:

forgot this match sef

ohhhhh
Parked too many cars today? Eh ya sorry little man :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Amen
Egg
Egg

Post by Amen »

"For 10 months I get asked 'why always Lukaku? Why always Lukaku, why always Lukaku? Why always this player? That guy doesn't have a chance to start, the other one is on the bench.' You know why now." JM https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43916611

Still not a Lukaku fan though...