Darren Moore....2 wins against 2 CL-winners and undefeated..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Darren Moore....2 wins against 2 CL-winners and undefeat

Post by Coach »

Relegated...exactly the black mark they wanted on his big black CV.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Relegated...exactly the black mark they wanted on his big black CV.
How are they relegated?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Switched off the Everton game 3 mins into extra time. Didn’t see the equaliser coming.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Coach wrote:Relegated...exactly the black mark they wanted on his big black CV.
mumu

u sabi maths

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:this is the sort of mentality WE are probably dealing with in the board room at WBA

just read the replies too

Yup! I read it.

And I saw this one earlier:
You see how he is trying his best to give credit to the players?

It will be nice if they get relegated on the last day, after they win that match. And then a club like Southampton hires Moore,
No. The tweet doesn't imply that. It says the players are working hard and giving their all FOR Moore. Your understanding of English will improve as soon as you stop burying your face in Mourinho's crotch.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Olayemi14
Egg
Egg

Post by Olayemi14 »

*New Manager bounce*
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:this is the sort of mentality WE are probably dealing with in the board room at WBA

just read the replies too

Yup! I read it.

And I saw this one earlier:
You see how he is trying his best to give credit to the players?

It will be nice if they get relegated on the last day, after they win that match. And then a club like Southampton hires Moore,
No. The tweet doesn't imply that. It says the players are working hard and giving their all FOR Moore. Your understanding of English will improve as soon as you stop burying your face in Mourinho's crotch.
I suspect your hatred for Darren Moore ia bourne out of your deep innate sexual attraction to your racist lover, Stevvviieeeeeeeee Gerrrrraaaarrrrddd! After all, you continued to allow him to make use of your body while he humiliated black africans. You are a curse to this generation.

Lets see whether Gerrrrraaaaaarrrdd can achieve 1/10th success as Moore. Yeye person :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:I suspect your hatred for Darren Moore ia bourne out of your deep innate sexual attraction to your racist lover, Stevvviieeeeeeeee Gerrrrraaaarrrrddd! After all, you continued to allow him to make use of your body while he humiliated black africans. You are a curse to this generation.

Lets see whether Gerrrrraaaaaarrrdd can achieve 1/10th success as Moore. Yeye person :lol:
What hatred for Moore? I hope he keeps WBA up and remains in the job.

I'm afraid your homosexual fantasies are once again getting the better of you. But it's no surprise, we know your heritage. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I suspect your hatred for Darren Moore ia bourne out of your deep innate sexual attraction to your racist lover, Stevvviieeeeeeeee Gerrrrraaaarrrrddd! After all, you continued to allow him to make use of your body while he humiliated black africans. You are a curse to this generation.

What hatred for Moore? I hope he keeps WBA up and remains in the job.

I'm afraid your homosexual fantasies are once again getting the better of you. But it's no surprise, we know your heritage. :lol: :lol: :lol:
the hatred that has led you to align your tongue in the anus of a racist. i expert your massa to fail at Rangers and be shown the door quicker than his humiliating fall to the ground, as Demba Ba scored that goal that made you cry like a mad dog. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: imagine thinking gerrrrrrrrraaaaarrrrddd was going to win the EPL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Can we please not derail this thread? Thx
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Where are the Mods, have they not guzzled enough goat meat pepper soup, swelled their stomachs with Guinness stout and satiated their carnal concupiscence with the best of the day’s ashewo...time to moderate. Danfo Unchained, Tony Yeye, it is enough...
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Olayemi14 wrote:*New Manager bounce*
Allan Pardew didn't get that bounce against lower-placed teams.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The Darren Moore debate

"This is a key decision for West Bromwich Albion," the club's former striker Kevin Campbell tells Sky Sports. "Let's look at the straight-up facts. The fact of the matter is that if he was doing this job anywhere and he was a white manager then he would be getting the job. I don't know why but for some reason the black managers don't get the job so easily.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... et-the-job
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Coach wrote:The Darren Moore debate

"This is a key decision for West Bromwich Albion," the club's former striker Kevin Campbell tells Sky Sports. "Let's look at the straight-up facts. The fact of the matter is that if he was doing this job anywhere and he was a white manager then he would be getting the job. I don't know why but for some reason the black managers don't get the job so easily.

True...... :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It is a fair question. Moore might be a folk hero at the Hawthorns but he is not some cheerleader on the touchline. This is a man who completed his UEFA Pro Licence while still playing professionally back in 2012, which is more than the current England boss Gareth Southgate had done before getting his first opportunity in management. Moore is qualified.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44046843

An accolade for the main man!!

Darren Moore: West Brom caretaker boss named Premier League manager of the month

West Brom caretaker boss Darren Moore has been named Premier League manager of the month after an unbeaten run in April.

Moore has led the Baggies to three wins and two draws since replacing Alan Pardew at the start of last month.

West Brom were bottom of the table and 10 points adrift when he took over.

They are now two points from safety with one game remaining, although could be relegated later on Tuesday when Swansea host Southampton.

A win for either side will send Moore's side down.

Moore was pictured with dozens of club staff as he collected the award.

"It's been a wonderful joint-effort by everybody here. We've just brought some unity here and it's helped the players put the performances together on the pitch," he said.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

T’is only a matter of time before the inevitable, ‘Moore, whose family hails from troubled Spanish Town, Jamaica, where gun fire and reggae music pierce the morning air, dropped out of school at the age of thirteen...’ backpage.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

West Brom are going down... I have been reading the West Brom fan forum. They were all excited about Big Dave's result, but no one thinks he should get the job on a permanent basis.SMDH!!!
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

nanijoe wrote:West Brom are going down... I have been reading the West Brom fan forum. They were all excited about Big Dave's result, but no one thinks he should get the job on a permanent basis.SMDH!!!
Goes to show you that you can play and represent England, but, when it come to coaches they don't give a damn. This why I like the Rooney rule in the NFL...although it's not necessary anymore...but it brought an important issue to the table...From the NBA to NFL and Baseball...Black managers are being hired without caring for skin color.

An English can walk into any African country and gets a job.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
nanijoe wrote:West Brom are going down... I have been reading the West Brom fan forum. They were all excited about Big Dave's result, but no one thinks he should get the job on a permanent basis.SMDH!!!
Goes to show you that you can play and represent England, but, when it come to coaches they don't give a damn. This why I like the Rooney rule in the NFL...although it's not necessary anymore...but it brought an important issue to the table...From the NBA to NFL and Baseball...Black managers are being hired without caring for skin color.

An English can walk into any African country and gets a job
true on all points

i see former NBA player Tyronne Lue on the sideline coaching and I get excited. it is not the same in football at all

As African club and NT coaches, it is an even bigger shame.
Any (white) PE teacher can get a head coaching job on the continent

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

And be chauffeur driven around in marsaydeez bensss. The meat of the matter is, the bricks were laid and Mr Blackman jumped into a straw hat, dungarees and spread the cement to the tune of ol’ negro spirituals whistled through the harmonica. Granted, history’s prejudices wield influence, but few forces exert comparable gravitational pull Uncle Africa’s white deification and black deprecation. Pathetic.

Whilst volunteering on a philanthropic project, one recalls the Portuguese physician, clearly past her sell by date in Lisbon, waltzing through the wards of UNTH, Enugu with an air of Pharoahesque divinity. Wide grins and nods in agreement chorused each and every one of her utterances. Twas evident, within a few minutes, that her knowledge was far from contemporaneous, perhaps preceded the dot.com and yet fully qualified, broad bellied Udehjiofors gladly grovelled at her every word. Mind forged manacles, mentally slaves.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Coach wrote:The Darren Moore debate

Black former player says give him the job. 2 white former players say he is a risk due to lack of experience. Where have I heard this before?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44093990
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

West Brom: Darren Moore set to be confirmed as Baggies manager
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44159208
:clap: :clap: :clap:
http://www.naijiant.com/