NACHOOOOOO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NACHOOOOOO

Post by ohsee »

Never lost faith in Kelechi. I dey wait World Cup.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Synopsis wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I think our best lineup is

Uzoho or Ezenwa
Shehu, Balogun, Ekong, Idowu or Aina
Onazi, Mikel, Ndidi
Iheanacho, Ighalo, V Moses

Iwobi and Iheanacho will be competiting for a stating role.
Iheanacho is not a very good crosser or dribbler. Putting him on the wings would be a terrible decision.
Iheanacho is good crosser. That left foot of his can do pretty much anything he wants it to do
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Sometimes I keep wondering how come Kelechi could not play at this same level with Salah. He has all the attributes to perform at Salah's level but whatever the inhibition is definitely beyond me.
Last edited by bully12 on Mon May 14, 2018 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Sometimes I keep wondering how come Kelechi could not play at this same level with Salah. He has all the attributes to perform at Salah's level but whatever the inhibition is definitely beyond me.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bully12 wrote:Sometimes I keep wondering how come Kelechi could not play at this same level with Salah. He has all the attributes to perform at Salah's level but whatever the inhibition is definitely beyond me.

Salah spent years at Roma and Chelsea before joining Liverpool and turning into a world class baller. u think becoming a top player is like ordering chicken Mcnuggets at Mcdonalds? Suegbe :roll:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon May 14, 2018 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bully12 wrote:Sometimes I keep wondering how come Kelechi could not play at this same level with Salah. He has all the attributes to perform at Salah's level but whatever the inhibition is definitely beyond me.

Salah spent years at Roma and Chelsea before joining Liverpool and turning into a world class baller. u thinking becoming a top player is like ordering chicken Mcnuggets at Mcdonalds? Suegbe :roll:
:rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Salah spent years at Roma and Chelsea before joining Liverpool and turning into a world class baller. u thinking becoming a top player is like ordering chicken Mcnuggets at Mcdonalds? Suegbe :roll:
He won't understand the Mcnuggets analogy. You have to ask if it's like ordering Nkwobi at Safari for him to understand.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:
charlie wrote:Without Ndidi,...now you can see how horrible Peul is as a coach. sigh!!!
Bruh they were on like a 5 game losing streak which they snapped after Ndidis injury.
4 losses and a draw...

During which Ndidi was expelled in 1, injured and subbed in 1 and missed 2 via suspension...
The lone draw during that poor streak also happened to be the ONLY game that Ndidi completed.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
charlie wrote:Without Ndidi,...now you can see how horrible Peul is as a coach. sigh!!!
Bruh they were on like a 5 game losing streak which they snapped after Ndidis injury.
4 losses and a draw...

During which Ndidi was expelled in 1, injured and subbed in 1 and missed 2 via suspension...
The lone draw during that poor streak also happened to be the ONLY game that Ndidi completed.
:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

We need a strike like this vs Croatia.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
4 losses and a draw...

:D
Right and they won AFTER Ndidi’s injury abi?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Synopsis wrote:

Iheanacho has been one of our better players over the last month. He should be somewhere in the starting lineup in Russia. I would like to see him start a game at the #9 with Mikel or Iwobi behind him in one of the upcoming friendlies.
Nacho is far more effective either running the lanes or driving towards goal. He’s a supporting striker❗️

Cheers.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Nacho best position is “top 9” all this nonsense you guys are talking are gibberish. A striker main responsibilities is to score goals and nacho best quality is “scoring” so why would you put your best finisher as an 8?? Just play iheanacho and ighalo upfront as forwards then put one top winger to interchange with them and have your 3 Midfielders
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:

:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved