ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Post by danfo driver »

CHEIII!!!! Where are Enyeama's rogues who claimed that his father owned Nigeria??? Where are his criminals who said they will humiliate me when the list comes out??? when my God is not asleep??? The thief, Enyeama, wanted to swoop in and enjoy World Cup that he did not work for! He refused to go on loan and get fit! Yet, his criminals, sycophants and house boys wanted to derail and destroy our world cup! One of them even told us that there were low level talks inside the gutter to bring this criminal back into the National team! But God said NO!

They went to Ikot Ikpene, but Odas and I went to Benin! Igodomigodo! And I warned them! Whatever you have in Ikot Ikpene, in Igodo, we use it to play suwe! You think you people are strong in Ikot Ikpene???? You havent come to Benin! Thank God it was only Oda's left ear that they asked for! and we have been vindicated!

Oya, make we dance!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Post by Prince »

For a minute O thought it was Enyeama dancing Owanmbe with beer bottles :D
Oya back to the matter
open and close
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oblong Head!

Cellulite!

Maceo!

Come out!!! all of una and your cronies will see Oba today! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ogidigan N'Edo! :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:CHEIII!!!! Where are Enyeama's rogues who claimed that his father owned Nigeria??? Where are his criminals who said they will humiliate me when the list comes out??? when my God is not asleep??? The thief, Enyeama, wanted to swoop in and enjoy World Cup that he did not work for! He refused to go on loan and get fit! Yet, his criminals, sycophants and house boys wanted to derail and destroy our world cup! One of them even told us that there were low level talks inside the gutter to bring this criminal back into the National team! But God said NO!

They went to Ikot Ikpene, but Odas and I went to Benin! Igodomigodo! And I warned them! Whatever you have in Ikot Ikpene, in Igodo, we use it to play suwe! You think you people are strong in Ikot Ikpene???? You havent come to Benin! Thank God it was only Oda's left ear that they asked for! and we have been vindicated!

Oya, make we dance!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oredo? :D my Benin brother how far nah
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ok! Now we all know the result, I am hoping to hear no more about Vincent Enyeama. No more argument for, or against the young man. Let's move-on!

For all those who are disappointed Vince is not included in the list or rather invited, I hope none of you will JUMP-OFF the bridge, or become exceedingly depressed. If you need help in dealing with your loss, please contact Chief CELLULAR :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

I told them you do not walk into a team from YouTube training videos. It is time to move forward.
Last edited by MYMIND on Mon May 14, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:CHEIII!!!! Where are Enyeama's rogues who claimed that his father owned Nigeria??? Where are his criminals who said they will humiliate me when the list comes out??? when my God is not asleep??? The thief, Enyeama, wanted to swoop in and enjoy World Cup that he did not work for! He refused to go on loan and get fit! Yet, his criminals, sycophants and house boys wanted to derail and destroy our world cup! One of them even told us that there were low level talks inside the gutter to bring this criminal back into the National team! But God said NO!

Oya, make we dance!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kai, dem for kill me and Danfo driver for dis place! Anyway, life goes on
Last edited by Odas on Mon May 14, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Oya, make we dance!

A whole left ear! Una don craze pata pata :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I hope you will come back to this thead and dance, when our basket goal keepers will cost us in Russia.

It is written.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:Ok! Now we all know the result, I am hoping to hear no more about Vincent Enyeama. No more argument for, or against the young man. Let's move-on!

For all those who are disappointed Vince is not included in the list or rather invited, I hope none of you will JUMP-OFF the bridge, or become exceedingly depressed. If you need help in dealing with your loss, please contact Chief CELLULAR :tic: :tic:
My brother! I no tell you sey our trip to Benin will bring good tidings? Even when we had to use your left ear for sacrifice and you wept, I sey make u manage the plasatic ear wen dem give you! You try well well! All those dem Ikot Ikpene trip was a waste of money and time! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

There's a difference between a car accident and a car crash... one is unexpected and unintentional, the later is deliberate and purposeful.

I hope the guys chosen perform well.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

vancity eagle wrote:I hope you will come back to this thead and dance, when our basket goal keepers will cost us in Russia.

It is written.
What is written? If you mean because Vincent Enyeama is not in the team; therefore, we will perform poorly, please tell us what made you so SURE his inclusion will NOT yield the same poor result
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Whatever happens at the World Cup happens at the World Cup. But we can all boldly say that no Selfish Criminal derailed our plans
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:I hope you will come back to this thead and dance, when our basket goal keepers will cost us in Russia.

It is written.
Unfortunately, you did not come back in 2013 and ran away after you committed treason. I expect you to run away again this summer. What a deep rotten shame that someone who stood against his country, his family, is able to come back into the family. In a normal world, when someone commits treason, and stands against his own family, he throws himself on the floor, pleads for mercy, forgiveness and then throws himself off a bridge! to be seen no more.

This is Lords Bates of the British House of Commons, he showed up late to work, and see what he did:

[/video]

In Nigeria, no, someone will commit treason, and he will find his way back into society like nothing happened. tufiakwa! I spit on you!
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon May 14, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:Ok! Now we all know the result, I am hoping to hear no more about Vincent Enyeama. No more argument for, or against the young man. Let's move-on!

My brother! I no tell you sey our trip to Benin will bring good tidings? Even when we had to use your left ear for sacrifice and you wept, I sey make u manage the plasatic ear wen dem give you! You try well well! All those dem Ikot Ikpene trip was a waste of money and time! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chei, my LEFT EAR? Ok! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: At least, it wasn't in vain :tic: :tic: :tic:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:There's a difference between a car accident and a car crash... one is unexpected and unintentional, the later is deliberate and purposeful.

Uncle, welcome. Make we dance!?? or too soon? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

It is written.
Chill bruh, we are all on the same team, lets wish them well, I dey fear but I hope they will step up to the plate for OUR sake!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Maceo no Dey fear. Luke 10:18 says that you have the power to trample against snakes and scorpions and against your enemies. We cannot do any worse than 2002 or 2010 and enyeama played at both world cups. Just have a free spirit and enjoy the World Cup
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:

It is written.
Chill bruh, we are all on the same team, lets wish them well, I dey fear but I hope they will step up to the plate for OUR sake!

You have a very short memory. 2013 is just 5 years ago. WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME TEAM WITH THIS PERSON! This guy has consistently stood against us and prayed for our downfall! How can we be on the same team with this person?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote:There's a difference between a car accident and a car crash... one is unexpected and unintentional, the later is deliberate and purposeful.

Oga Cellular: I no agree with dis your definisions of Car accident and Car crash-o, but I go leaf-am like dat becos you be Oga.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Could never get the clamour for Enyeama. This was the most comprehensive houseboys run till date for SE. I mean, they had the press, politicians and social media involved in their pact to get Enyeama in the WC. Lets not call Vince names, we can see he didn't even dignify all the silliness with a response. But watch out, the 23 is not out yet, expect that his houseboys are not done yet. :lol:

Vince, if you're reading this, pls get well, find a team, play regularly, take care of yourself and your family, and if you so wish, make yourself available for the SE again.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

It is written.

You have a very short memory. 2013 is just 5 years ago. WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME TEAM WITH THIS PERSON! This guy has consistently stood against us and prayed for our downfall! How can we be on the same team with this person?
Lol allow am abeg...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:

Oga Cellular: I no agree with dis your definisions of Car accident and Car crash-o, but I go leaf-am like dat becos you be Oga.
Oga Cellulite is in mourning. he has finally seen Oba, and he now realizes that those trips he took to Ikot Ikpene was just accidental. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He is in disarray at the moment. lets allow him rest. As for Oblong head, itataex...that one is probably on his way back to Ikot Ikpene to fight the native doctor with low level talks! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: