Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15082
Synopsis wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Nothing odd. Biggest surprise is Onyekuru being left off.


How is it a surprise to leave out a player who has not played since December for a tournament that is next month when we have players who have been playing since?

Only in Nigeria! Thank God for Rohr! cheiiii!!! kpo ya chukwu no gaza! Kpoya chukwu no gaza eeeeee! messiah n' obioma! ewwwwooooooo! kpoya chukwu no gazaaaaa! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am not troubled by his exclusion. He’s just the biggest name left off.



Fantastic player. He ruined himself when he stupidly chose to go back to Belgium this season. A league he had destroyed. rather than try to seek a loan move to a better league. He needs to spend the summer getting fit and bounce back. Nations Cup is next.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:04 pm
Posts: 529
vancity eagle wrote:
so you get chance to call up 35 players, AND NOT ONE PLAYER TO THREATEN THE POSITION OF AHMED "CHICKENHEAD" MUSA.

Rohr is corrupt and has been protecting that wastepipe since the beginning.

So if one of our wide players gets injured then what ?

Moses Simon
Victor Moses
Alex Iwobi
Ahmed Musa

Only 4 wide players, so they basically all make it without any competition. and again should one get injured then what ?

Rohr is a fool.

:boo: :boo:


Stop hyperventilating


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15082
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Nothing odd. Biggest surprise is Onyekuru being left off.


No surprise there...


Make we dance!
Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


This guy, dance for Obong owo abeg, I've been said Rohr should stick to his word and work with those currently playing.



Na lie! Remember I told you?? I told you that your cirminal client will never NEVER NEVER NEVER play for Nigeria again?? And you guys were having low level talks inside gutter, trying to destroy Nigeria. God did not allow it to happen! You, Obong, Cellular and the rest will "see Oba today!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 62344
MYMIND wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
so you get chance to call up 35 players, AND NOT ONE PLAYER TO THREATEN THE POSITION OF AHMED "CHICKENHEAD" MUSA.

Rohr is corrupt and has been protecting that wastepipe since the beginning.

So if one of our wide players gets injured then what ?

Moses Simon
Victor Moses
Alex Iwobi
Ahmed Musa

Only 4 wide players, so they basically all make it without any competition. and again should one get injured then what ?

Rohr is a fool.

:boo: :boo:


Stop hyperventilating


Also tell am that Junior Lokosa and Iheanacho can also play the wide forward role in a 4231 system.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Last edited by ohenhen1 on Mon May 14, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39579
Location: Land of the Terrapins
I'd nominate these droppees:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
- John Ogu/Mikel Agu, I'd say Ogu

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:24 pm
Posts: 628
Location: moscow,Russia
The list shows that Rohr is very methodic in his work.. No partiality.. So Eagles now fight to get your shirts..

_________________
afc##


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15082
maceo4 wrote:
I'd nominate these droppees:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
- John Ogu/Mikel Agu, I'd say Ogu


Barring injury, John Ogu is going to the world cup!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15082
Where is that Agent who was crying for Ideye? The non scoring striker?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87008
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I'd nominate these droppees:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
- John Ogu/Mikel Agu, I'd say Ogu


Barring injury, John Ogu is going to the world cup!

kpom
I am going with one goalie, the 2 new forwards , 2 midfielders and maybe a full back

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14209
Synopsis wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
so you get chance to call up 35 players, AND NOT ONE PLAYER TO THREATEN THE POSITION OF AHMED "CHICKENHEAD" MUSA.

Rohr is corrupt and has been protecting that wastepipe since the beginning.

:boo: :boo:

Who would you select?


do you think it is smart to NOT HAVE ANY COVER FOR INJURIES for our 4 wide players ?


He could have also called another 2 of the following players

Onyekuru
Olayinka
Ezekiel Imoh
Samuel Kalu
Samuel Eduok
Bazee


this is just a move of pure IDIOCY, PURE UNADULTERATED IDIOCY AND CORRUPTION.

He has cover for

Goalkeepers
defenders
midfielders
strikers

YET THE ONLY POSITION HE DOESN'T HAVE COVER FOR IS WIDE FORWARDS AND WINGERS.

WHY EXACTLY IS THAT ?

Could it be the same reason Rohr has been protecting Ahmed Musa ever since he got the job, calling him up when he hadn't even played a club match in 6 months, and also failing to play Onyekuru when he was tearing up Belgium and giving Dani Alves a torrid time in the UCL.

This is pure unadulterated corruption.

We will be playing 3 friendlies. God forbid should any of Simon, Moses, Iwobi, Musa get injured, who will Rohr replace them with on this list ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15082
vancity eagle wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
so you get chance to call up 35 players, AND NOT ONE PLAYER TO THREATEN THE POSITION OF AHMED "CHICKENHEAD" MUSA.

Rohr is corrupt and has been protecting that wastepipe since the beginning.

:boo: :boo:

Who would you select?


do you think it is smart to NOT HAVE ANY COVER FOR INJURIES for our 4 wide players ?


He could have also called another 2 of the following players

Onyekuru
Olayinka
Ezekiel Imoh
Samuel Kalu
Samuel Eduok
Bazee


this is just a move of pure IDIOCY, PURE UNADULTERATED IDIOCY AND CORRUPTION.

He has cover for

Goalkeepers
defenders
midfielders
strikers

YET THE ONLY POSITION HE DOESN'T HAVE COVER FOR IS WIDE FORWARDS AND WINGERS.

WHY EXACTLY IS THAT ?

Could it be the same reason Rohr has been protecting Ahmed Musa ever since he got the job, calling him up when he hadn't even played a club match in 6 months, and also failing to play Onyekuru when he was tearing up Belgium and giving Dani Alves a torrid time in the UCL.

This is pure unadulterated corruption.

We will be playing 3 friendlies. God forbid should any of Simon, Moses, Iwobi, Musa get injured, who will Rohr replace them with on this list ?


You go cry taya today. I advise you just to relax, watch us destroy the world this summer, then take your 3 months break to mourn our victory, and then come back for the qualifiers.

I promised you guys that you have done your way for decades. This time, its my turn. lets do it the sane way! The way mentally sane countries do it. And if we fail, I will cede the next 10 world cups to una! You guys can do what ever you like!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 62344
Ebeuhi stand by
S Nwankwo stand by
Lokosa stand by
Ajiboye
Agbo stand by
John Ogu stand by
Stephen Eze

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Last edited by ohenhen1 on Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39579
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Nothing odd. Biggest surprise is Onyekuru being left off.


No surprise there...


Make we dance!
Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


This guy, dance for Obong owo abeg, I've been said Rohr should stick to his word and work with those currently playing.



Na lie! Remember I told you?? I told you that your cirminal client will never NEVER NEVER NEVER play for Nigeria again?? And you guys were having low level talks inside gutter, trying to destroy Nigeria. God did not allow it to happen! You, Obong, Cellular and the rest will "see Oba today!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


You told us now, haba, enjoy sha :evil: :evil: :evil: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:04 pm
Posts: 529
vancity eagle wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
so you get chance to call up 35 players, AND NOT ONE PLAYER TO THREATEN THE POSITION OF AHMED "CHICKENHEAD" MUSA.

Rohr is corrupt and has been protecting that wastepipe since the beginning.

:boo: :boo:

Who would you select?


do you think it is smart to NOT HAVE ANY COVER FOR INJURIES for our 4 wide players ?


He could have also called another 2 of the following players

Onyekuru
Olayinka
Ezekiel Imoh
Samuel Kalu
Samuel Eduok
Bazee


this is just a move of pure IDIOCY, PURE UNADULTERATED IDIOCY AND CORRUPTION.

He has cover for

Goalkeepers
defenders
midfielders
strikers

YET THE ONLY POSITION HE DOESN'T HAVE COVER FOR IS WIDE FORWARDS AND WINGERS.

WHY EXACTLY IS THAT ?

Could it be the same reason Rohr has been protecting Ahmed Musa ever since he got the job, calling him up when he hadn't even played a club match in 6 months, and also failing to play Onyekuru when he was tearing up Belgium and giving Dani Alves a torrid time in the UCL.

This is pure unadulterated corruption.

We will be playing 3 friendlies. God forbid should any of Simon, Moses, Iwobi, Musa get injured, who will Rohr replace them with on this list ?


Maturity comes in life from letting go of what you can't change or can no longer change. Pryay the player you seem inept , surprises you positively if he plays or does not play.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9841
How anyone can call Rohr corrupt is beyond me. Conservative? Yes but corrupt NO. He has stuck to the players that he has worked with and only Simmy and Lokosa are new players and both are in fine form. He has not even called up his oyinbo, Bazee, whose fitness is better than Onyekuru, yet a CE says he is corrupt!

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3393
How can ogu be stand by abeg stopped talking nonsense. Ogu was with the team from day 1, and is not getting dropped


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4505
The most unsurprising list. I knew 99% of the players will come from those who played the qualifiers and friendlies. Names like Nwakali, Umar were just smokescreen. To be honest, it clear who the 23 will be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39579
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I'd nominate these droppees:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
- John Ogu/Mikel Agu, I'd say Ogu


Barring injury, John Ogu is going to the world cup!

kpom
I am going with one goalie, the 2 new forwards , 2 midfielders and maybe a full back


You guys clearly don't know Agu's backers....

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:24 pm
Posts: 628
Location: moscow,Russia
I would think Rohr would take 3-probable Centre Forward.. The 3 one would most likely be bwteen Simy or Junior Lakosa, and they would actually be battling the 8th defender or 7th Midfielders.
I see Rohr going with 3 Gks, 7 defenders, 6MFs (central MFS) , 7 strikers (which includes 4 wingers)... Since Ndidi can play both CB and DMFs, a 4th CB might not be needed if Ndidi is fully fit, and since Idowu can play LB/ DMF, i am afraid he might beat Aina and Ebuehi to a spot.. My verdict is one of Aina or Ebuehi would be disspointed if Echiejile makes the 23-man squad.

_________________
afc##


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39579
Location: Land of the Terrapins
john12 wrote:
How can ogu be stand by abeg stopped talking nonsense. Ogu was with the team from day 1, and is not getting dropped


That's quite debatable. His first competitive start for Rohr was in the last WC qualifier against Algeria. Mikel Agu actually played qualifiers before him, came in fresh and immediately was called in to sub Onazi and played the next game.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 25075
Location: your girls place
Akpeyi, Echijile, Agu, Lokota, Eze, and Agbo will be dropped.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 6006
I AM OUTRAGED!!!! I paid £40,000 to get my boys Junior Ajayi and Simy into the squad and this is how Pinnick treats me! If only CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC was still in control!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Posts: 1708
One goal keeper will be dropped, one or two attackers and at least one midfielder. those to be dropped - Stephen Eze, Dele Ajiboye, ( two of Simmy, Lukosa, Musa, Simon) , Uche Agbo and one more DM. we have one more person to drop. Overall good. I would have taken a look at Ajagun


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group