Congratulations guys we won agency battle

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Congratulations guys we won agency battle

Post by john12 »

My brothers and sisters, for the past 6 months me and my comrades here has been vehemently fighting against shameless agents that like derailing super eagles plan few months to World Cup. They did similar thing in 2002, 2014 and were going to do it this year but unfortunately didn’t work. We were insulted and called various derogatory name but never flinched and on behalf of the “Anti viral software” crew I am thanking everyone that fought with us.

1, DANFO DRIVER: Mr Professor/no nonsense guy he tackled every shameless crook with such anger and venom
2) INAIJA: porthacourt finest used his South south powers to destroy any crook, agent that was trying to derail SE plans
3) Odas: Mr good guy also played a big part in this agency fight
4) wanajo: he provided his argument philosophically, intellectually and without Malice
5) Ohenhen: This Guy should be a natural peace maker because for all the insults branded unto him, I never seen him retaliate with insults.
6) kongi: this one consult his Otumorpor, jazzman and ifa for Ibadan. He used his powers to make sure no agents charm rohr. Nwanne biko chop knuckle
For the first time since 1998, I have never seen an SE World Cup squad that isn’t a panick ridden team. Most of the boys in this 23 are familiar faces. Now, rohr will either be prosecuted or eulogized depending on SE World Cup performance but he can look up to the sky and say “I PICKED MY TEAM”
Last edited by john12 on Mon May 14, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Congratulations guys we won agency battle

Post by john12 »

As soon as our World Cup is over, everyone and anyone can suggest whoever they pleases at SUPER EAGES and trust me, we won’t complain. After World Cup, you better have the same energy that you did here for the past 6 months. Say no to “monkey Dey chop barboon Dey work”
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

john12 wrote:My brothers and sisters, for the past 6 months me and my comrades here has been vehemently fighting against shameless agents that like derailing super eagles plan few months to World Cup. They did similar thing in 2002, 2014 and were going to do it this year but unfortunately didn’t work. We were insulted and called various derogatory name but never flinched and on behalf of the “Anti viral software” crew I am thanking everyone that fought with us.

1, DANFO DRIVER: Mr Professor/no nonsense guy he tackled every shameless crook with such anger and venom
2) INAIJA: porthacourt finest used his South south powers to destroy any crook, agent that was trying to derail SE plans
4) wanajo: he provided his argument philosophically, intellectually and without Malice
5) Ohenhen: This Guy should be a natural peace maker because for all the insults branded unto him, I never seen him retaliate with insults.

For the first time 1998, I have never seen an SE World Cup squad that isn’t a panick ridden team. Most of the boys in this 23 are familiar faces. Now, rohr will either be prosecuted or eulogized depending on SE World Cup performance but he can look up to the sky and say “I PICKED MY TEM”
You no add me? The first person to open a thread warning about agents.
They even tried to preempt Rohr by naming their clients Musa Mohammed and Dayo Ojo in the squad but Rohr was having none of it.
I am happy
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

My name suppose dey there
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My brother, we thank God ooooo!!!

Oya, make we dance! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by danfo driver on Mon May 14, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:As soon as our World Cup is over, everyone and anyone can suggest whoever they pleases at SUPER EAGES and trust me, we won’t complain. After World Cup, you better have the same energy that you did here for the past 6 months. Say no to “monkey Dey chop barboon Dey work”
After the world cup, me I am taking a sabbatical! They can suggest and nominate whichever hey you they like! They can even get their Grandfather's mother's lesbian wife to join the team sef, me I no care! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

:rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

john12 wrote:My brothers and sisters, for the past 6 months me and my comrades here has been vehemently fighting against shameless agents that like derailing super eagles plan few months to World Cup. They did similar thing in 2002, 2014 and were going to do it this year but unfortunately didn’t work. We were insulted and called various derogatory name but never flinched and on behalf of the “Anti viral software” crew I am thanking everyone that fought with us.

For the first time since 1998, I have never seen an SE World Cup squad that isn’t a panick ridden team. Most of the boys in this 23 are familiar faces. Now, rohr will either be prosecuted or eulogized depending on SE World Cup performance but he can look up to the sky and say “I PICKED MY TEAM”
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Indeed thanks to all those who were BOLD and FAIR in their fight and position(s) about the Enyeama's debate or mess and other AGENTS' moves. Despite the branding or accusations and name calling, they stood their ground and fought

I am still asking why some people would choose to attack others whenever other's position(s) differ from theirs. Some will - even - INTENTIONALLY twist words and sentences to please their aims.

Now, coach Rohr and his men need to go to Russia and make Nigeria PROUD
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

What about Simy and Lokosas agents? No love for them?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Simy has 5 goals in his last 7 games at “SERIA A” (non backwater league) and lokosa has 18 in 21 games. They’re not guaranteed a place in our 23, but have earned the right to be in the 30
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Big ups to John12 for a galant effort. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Simy has 5 goals in his last 7 games at “SERIA A” (non backwater league) and lokosa has 18 in 21 games. They’re not guaranteed a place in our 23, but have earned the right to be in the 30

:clap: :clap: :clap: Like I said yesterday, "I dont care to give my opinion on Nwankwo," I leave that to Rohr. The issue is not about adding players very close to the world cup. The issue is clearly adding a player based on criminal back-handed deals and thievery! We refused to allow it and we have been vindicated! :clap: :clap:
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

This is not just a victory over agents, it is a victory against corruption. Praise the lord.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nzeogwu wrote:This is not just a victory over agents, it is a victory against corruption. Praise the lord.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Simy has 5 goals in his last 7 games at “SERIA A” (non backwater league) and lokosa has 18 in 21 games. They’re not guaranteed a place in our 23, but have earned the right to be in the 30
But you yourself said he shouldn't be included, weren't you all over his thread claiming that? Didn't you claim they have to be exceptional? That they have to be performing in a higher league, blah blah blah, then someone from our local league gets in? Abeg show those agents love and keep it moving, stop shifting goal post!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Mehn STFU already. Most CEs want Simy to make the team because he is in form and plays/ scores week in week out in one of the best leagues in the world. Its daft trolls like you that want to prevent deserving players from making the team all in the name of accusing everybody of being an agent.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Maceo playing in SERIA is an Exceptional league and i didn’t advocate for him nor denounced him. All I said is that, there are 6 guarantees in our forward position Iheanacho, ighalo, musa, simon, Moses and iwobi the last position is still open for anyone. Once again, you have to respect someone for scoring 5/6 in a world class league. His not guaranteed a position in the final 23, but has earned the right to be in our provisional
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

i wonder what you won ooo. Becos i see exactly 7 new players on that list who didnt take part in the qualifiers and atleast 5 of them would make the final 23. Umar and Kayode are the only players that i expected on that list that didnt make it. Kayode is actually more understandable.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:

Mehn STFU already. Most CEs want Simy to make the team because he is in form and plays/ scores week in week out in one of the best leagues in the world. Its daft trolls like you that want to prevent deserving players from making the team all in the name of accusing everybody of being an agent.
Exactly, the thing is annoying he is the chief of not wanting anybody new on the last in fact said only those Rohr has called before should make it, but guess what there are two new names and deservingly so, now he comes out to claim victory. Abeg give kudos to the agents who got theirs in mschew...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:i wonder what you won ooo. Becos i see exactly 7 new players on that list who didnt take part in the qualifiers and atleast 5 of them would make the final 23. Umar and Kayode are the only players that i expected on that list that didnt make it. Kayode is actually more understandable.
Are you minding the guy...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

My stance has always been CLEAR from day 1. No unknown or undeserving player is going to gatecrash our team except for “EXCEPTIONAL OR PROVEN EXPERIENCED” players. Looking at this list, everyone fit that category. We won against crooks
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

nzeogwu wrote:This is not just a victory over agents, it is a victory against corruption. Praise the lord.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:My stance has always been CLEAR from day 1. No unknown or undeserving player is going to gatecrash our team except for “EXCEPTIONAL OR PROVEN EXPERIENCED” players. Looking at this list, everyone fit that category. We won against crooks
How can it be clear when you keep shifting the goal posts on who is EXCEPTION OR PROVEN EXPERIENCED? How can Lokosa be either of those? Abi NPL is now part of your exceptional league?
Super Eagus 4 Life!