Agent Killers Celebration Thread!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Agent Killers Celebration Thread!

Post by danfo driver »

John 12, Odas, Bigpokey, Pa Jimoh, Oloye...and all the agent killers, it took us a long fight! But we did it! all the low level talks inside gutter was for nothing. I no tell una?? That this world cup will be different! I was ready to plant cocaine in any player's bag who used agent to enter world cup! It was a tough fight! But the Agents have finally been killed!

Oya, make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by danfo driver on Mon May 14, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Agent Killers Celebration Thread!

Post by john12 »

Lmao
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

My client Junior Ajayi has been frauded!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Lol no be only Junior ajayi na senior Ajayi. Crooks better return senior ajayi his money
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

john12 wrote:Lol no be only Junior ajayi na senior Ajayi. Crooks better return senior ajayi his money
kalani jr and bros. have a whole legion of junior footballers ready to strike, we miss Russia 2018 but Qatar 22, MAroc 2026 or even Ikeja 32 olympics we shall be heard.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Lol no be only Junior ajayi na senior Ajayi. Crooks better return senior ajayi his money
Who be that Ideye agent again?? I dey forget the guy name! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

God damn agents. Thank God.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:John 12, Odas, Bigpokey, Oloye...and all the agent killers, it took us a long fight! But we did it! all the low level talks inside gutter was for nothing. I no tell una?? That this world cup will be different! I was ready to plant cocaine in any player's bag who used agent to enter world cup! It was a tough fight! But the Agents have finally been killed!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote: John 12, Odas, Bigpokey, Oloye...and all the agent killers, it took us a long fight! But we did it! all the low level talks inside gutter was for nothing. I no tell una?? That this world cup will be different! I was ready to plant cocaine in any player's bag who used agent to enter world cup! It was a tough fight! But the Agents have finally been killed!

It certainly was a LONG and TOUGH fight. The AGENTS' attack also surprised me in many ways. Na wah!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

My body still dey pain me from all the battles with the Enyeama brigade.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:My body still dry pain me from all the battles with the Enyeama brigade.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, yeah! Bros Danfo-driver and John12, please guys add bros "Pajimoh" in the list of FIGHTERS in this battle. He never ran from the attackers whenever confronted
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:My body still dey pain me from all the battles with the Enyeama brigade.
:clap: :clap:

The Enyeama Brigade was the toughest of them all. :lol:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

They had to be stopped,last time they forced Shola Ameobi on us and some unknown kid who was on the bench in the Ukraine :scared:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The base of agents appeared to have been routed. Commander John12 of the anti agents brigade led the onslaught.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho