Thank You Vincent Enyeama.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Thank You Vincent Enyeama.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

From 2002 - 2016 you represented Nigeria and never gave less than 100%. Thanks for the memories!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg
Re: Thank You Vincent Enyeama.

Post by imehjunior »

:clap: :clap:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:From 2002 - 2016 you represented Nigeria and never gave less than 100%. Thanks for the memories!

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thanks for all the years, hope you get your club career back on track soon :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

sycophants gathering to mourn their crooked leader. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hopefully he can spend the whole summer cooking okra for them, to calm them down:

and later deep his head inside another man's arseee, never to be heard from again. :clap: :clap:

Nigeria is the constant! Crooks come and go, never to be heard from again!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My only regret is that I didnt make a bet with rascally Maceo, Oblong Head Itatex, Melu Melu Junior. Just imagine if we had a bet stating that if their crooked leader was not selected, they have to leave the forum for 30 years! Kaii! I missed out there! WOuld have rid this forum of vermin.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:sycophants gathering to mourn their crooked leader. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hopefully he can spend the whole summer cooking okra for them, to calm them down:

and later deep his head inside another man's arseee, never to be heard from again. :clap: :clap:

Is that Okra or okro? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All I know is that with Ezenwa in goal, Okro soup won't be deep enough :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:My only regret is that I didnt make a bet with rascally Maceo, Oblong Head Itatex, Melu Melu Junior. Just imagine if we had a bet stating that if their crooked leader was not selected, they have to leave the forum for 30 years! Kaii! I missed out there! WOuld have rid this forum of vermin.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 30 years? Damn, bros that is worse than being BANNED.

For me, my regret is I didn't bet for the loser to donate money to Cyber-eagles (CE), for CE's maintenance or upkeep
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:sycophants gathering to mourn their crooked leader. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Is that Okra or okro? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All I know is that with Ezenwa in goal, Okro soup won't be deep enough :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We win together and we lose together. So long as no crook reaps where he did not sow.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
soccernut
Egg
Egg

Post by soccernut »

Thank You, Vincent Enyeama!

Best Naija goalie on record (GOAT) for SE and GE. I know you will bounce back by end of the year for your club, and even amaze many of your naysayers. You are a good man who has served his country admirably. Thanks. Keep your head up!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Excellence, class, legend.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

How it all began:
And, the story continues...
Awesome!

"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

soccernut wrote:Thank You, Vincent Enyeama!

Best Naija goalie on record (GOAT) for SE and GE. I know you will bounce back by end of the year for your club, and even amaze many of your naysayers. You are a good man who has served his country admirably. Thanks. Keep your head up!
Very well said, brother!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

I think it was Cellular who once said and I quote “You all don’t have to honor the call to serve but do not insult those that have honored the call to serve” Vincent you served well and with distinction. I salute you and I wish you the very best in your future endeavors. You are a legend and you will always be one in OUR eyes. :clap: :clap: :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Robbynice wrote:I think it was Cellular who once said and I quote “You all don’t have to honor the call to serve but do not insult those that have honored the call to serve” Vincent you served well and with distinction. I salute you and I wish you the very best in your future endeavors. You are a legend and you will always be one in OUR eyes. :clap: :clap: :clap:
KPOM! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

maceo4 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:I think it was Cellular who once said and I quote “You all don’t have to honor the call to serve but do not insult those that have honored the call to serve” Vincent you served well and with distinction. I salute you and I wish you the very best in your future endeavors. You are a legend and you will always be one in OUR eyes. :clap: :clap: :clap:
KPOM! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kpom to the infinitum
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sorry, but Enyeama and his crooks insulted himself. for me, Nigeria comes first. Always. I dont carry a single person on my head! Its Nigeria, number 1. When you try to destabilize my team, I come after you with every fibre of my being. Crooked Enyeama and his crooks thought they could destroy our world cup in order to help his ailing career. And for that, he has soiled his image.

Anyone who wants to pretend that they didnt see what has been happening for the past one year, can keep pretending. We all saw it. All the so called "high level talks" was rejected! And we now all know how selfish of a human being Enyeama is. good riddance to him, glad we never have to deal with him again.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Also funny how we are opening thread for a player who abandoned us in the middle of our crisis AND RETIRED 2 YEARS AGO!!!! :oops: :oops: :curse:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Enyeama the one and only :thumbs: :thumbs:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Sorry, but Enyeama and his crooks insulted himself. for me, Nigeria comes first. Always. I dont carry a single person on my head! Its Nigeria, number 1. When you try to destabilize my team, I come after you with every fibre of my being. Crooked Enyeama and his crooks thought they could destroy our world cup in order to help his ailing career. And for that, he has soiled his image.

Anyone who wants to pretend that they didnt see what has been happening for the past one year, can keep pretending. We all saw it. All the so called "high level talks" was rejected! And we now all know how selfish of a human being Enyeama is. good riddance to him, glad we never have to deal with him again.
KPAM and KPAM! :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:Sorry, but Enyeama and his crooks insulted himself. for me, Nigeria comes first. Always. I dont carry a single person on my head! Its Nigeria, number 1. When you try to destabilize my team, I come after you with every fibre of my being. Crooked Enyeama and his crooks thought they could destroy our world cup in order to help his ailing career. And for that, he has soiled his image.

I have tried not to respond to several posts in this thread and some others where Vincent Enyeama (VE) was praised or is being praised. Surprisingly, many of the praises are BLINDLY done and it forces me to ask: Exactly what has VE done for Nigeria to warrant the FAKE or WRONGLY placed praises?

In my tribe, there is an adage which says: Ya'ete egwu weli eka ekpe yebeh. Translation: “You cannot dance beautifully and end the dance with a left-hand move.” When such is done, all the nice dances and moves by the dancer becomes nullified and indeed, USELESS. In fact, the dancer will be booed - sometimes.

In VE is a supposed legend, but he ended his career with Nigeria (our dear fatherland) in a bad note. Like I have said before, VE caused us the chances of going to the last African nations' cup (ANC) tournament by ABANDONING the Super-eagles (Nigeria indeed) when we needed him. By doing so, he eroded his good work and soiled his legacy. Therefore, he ended his beautiful dances/moves on the left-hand side.

On the other hand, there exists several Nigerian players who DID NOT abandon the team, no matter the heat or how upset they were for whatever reason (NFF, the coaches and/or et al.) and continued to serve the nation until they were no longer called to camp or retired on their own - in peace. What must we say of such players who served Nigeria with completeness? Are they not legends? Who is singing their praises like some of us are doing about VE?

The man abandoned Nigeria and before then, has threatened several times to retire, saying he cannot serve Nigeria forever. In addition, when efforts were on the move to reconcile with him by a different coach, he said he will NOT be on the bench for anyone. Who does he think he his?

For those praising VE, please tell us: Will you praise a President of a nation who did a good job for his/her country, but is OPENLY a KILLER, a RAPIST and a THIEF who STOLE billions and billions of dollars or whatever currency note you might choose to base your analysis? If you won't praise such a President, please you need to stop these VE praises and let's move-on.

VE’s legacy has been soiled. He must move-on because Nigeria has moved-on; therefore, GOOD LUCK to him and GOOD LUCK to Nigeria.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

The greatest AFrican goalie that ever liveth! He is a god! I will make sure my kids know who you are. I will make sure my kids' kids know who you are. Viva Enyeama! Viva Enyeamagnet!!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kolinzo wrote:The greatest AFrican goalie that ever liveth! He is a god! I will make sure my kids know who you are. I will make sure my kids' kids know who you are. Viva Enyeama! Viva Enyeamagnet!!!
Hear! Hear! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!