Congratulations guys we won agency battle

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Congratulations guys we won agency battle

Post by john12 »

I don’t have a problem with none of the 2 because this is only a provisional squad and 1 or even all 2 won’t make our team
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:My brother, we thank God ooooo!!!

Oya, make we dance! :lol: :lol:

which of those dancers be you?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:My brother, we thank God ooooo!!!

Oya, make we dance! :lol: :lol:

which of those dancers be you?
Na me carry handkerchief! You no see as the dance sweet me well well? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:My brothers and sisters, for the past 6 months me and my comrades here has been vehemently fighting against shameless agents that like derailing super eagles plan few months to World Cup. They did similar thing in 2002, 2014 and were going to do it this year but unfortunately didn’t work. We were insulted and called various derogatory name but never flinched and on behalf of the “Anti viral software” crew I am thanking everyone that fought with us.

1, DANFO DRIVER: Mr Professor/no nonsense guy he tackled every shameless crook with such anger and venom
2) INAIJA: porthacourt finest used his South south powers to destroy any crook, agent that was trying to derail SE plans
3) Odas: Mr good guy also played a big part in this agency fight
4) wanajo: he provided his argument philosophically, intellectually and without Malice
5) Ohenhen: This Guy should be a natural peace maker because for all the insults branded unto him, I never seen him retaliate with insults.
6) kongi: this one consult his Otumorpor, jazzman and ifa for Ibadan. He used his powers to make sure no agents charm rohr. Nwanne biko chop knuckle
For the first time since 1998, I have never seen an SE World Cup squad that isn’t a panick ridden team. Most of the boys in this 23 are familiar faces. Now, rohr will either be prosecuted or eulogized depending on SE World Cup performance but he can look up to the sky and say “I PICKED MY TEAM”
Congratulations to you none agents. I wonder what you will do with your days on CE now your one track record is over?

Make I remind you that Rohr is yet to win anything o. The weaknesses we all saw in the team still remain.

Let's hope he bests Lars Largaback's record...

Natives have been known to be bamboozled quite easily.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

john12 wrote:My brothers and sisters, for the past 6 months me and my comrades here has been vehemently fighting against shameless agents that like derailing super eagles plan few months to World Cup. They did similar thing in 2002, 2014 and were going to do it this year but unfortunately didn’t work. We were insulted and called various derogatory name but never flinched and on behalf of the “Anti viral software” crew I am thanking everyone that fought with us.

1, DANFO DRIVER: Mr Professor/no nonsense guy he tackled every shameless crook with such anger and venom
2) INAIJA: porthacourt finest used his South south powers to destroy any crook, agent that was trying to derail SE plans
4) wanajo: he provided his argument philosophically, intellectually and without Malice
5) Ohenhen: This Guy should be a natural peace maker because for all the insults branded unto him, I never seen him retaliate with insults.
6) kongi: this one consult his Otumorpor, jazzman and ifa for Ibadan. He used his powers to make sure no agents charm rohr. Nwanne biko chop knuckle
For the first time since 1998, I have never seen an SE World Cup squad that isn’t a panick ridden team. Most of the boys in this 23 are familiar faces. Now, rohr will either be prosecuted or eulogized depending on SE World Cup performance but he can look up to the sky and say “I PICKED MY TEAM”

I am convinced, beyond all reasonable doubt, that you cannot be this stupid!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:

Congratulations to you none agents. I wonder what you will do with your days on CE now your one track record is over?

Make I remind you that Rohr is yet to win anything o. The weaknesses we all saw in the team still remain.

Let's hope he bests Lars Largaback's record...

Natives have been known to be bamboozled quite easily.
Oga cellulite, the pain don dey wash commot for your body small small. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are back! :rotf: :rotf:

In the same way we are ready to win the world cup, we are also ready to lose every single game. We win together and we lose together! Its that simple. The problem we have here is that many of you dont know what it takes to win. You dont know how to build a team. Years and years, Nigeria has brought in someone from outside and pushed the person on the team last minute! Time and time again, it backfires. Last time, a player who was brought in slapped another player. yet, you guys will not learn your lesson. Only in Nigeria do people do the same thing, the same way, over and over and over and expect a different result. Only in Nigeria.

For the first time in a long time, we have built a squad over a two year period. A squad that knows each other and trusts each other. Yet, many of you are angry! You would have preferred to have a person who turned his back on us to walk in and take the shirt of a person who suffered and toiled for 2 years. That is wickedness!

No matter what happens at the world cup, this is a victory! Seeing Enyeama's crooked plans fail and the pain, anguish and hatred on the face of his followers is worth every single inch of it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes danfo driver, this is not just a win for Nigeria football but a win against corruption, favoritism. Whatever happens at World Cup happens at WC but rohr can look up and say that he picked his team. Afterall, we cannot do worse than 2002, 2010 that our legendary goalkeeper played