Did Patrice Evra mistakenly reveal his own age?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Did Patrice Evra mistakenly reveal his own age?

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Did Patrice Evra mistakenly reveal his own age?

Post by Orion »

Evra's father was a diplomat and, when Evra was 12 months old, moved to Brussels in Belgium to work at the Senegalese embassy.[234][9] After over two years living in Belgium, when Evra was three, the family moved to France and settled in Les Ulis, a commune south of Paris. The family first settled in the local Bergeries neighborhood before moving to the Hautes Plaines quarter shortly after.
I think it will be very difficult to claim you're 12 months old (on arriving in Europe) when you're really 8 years old! :wink:

The guy was just joking.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Orion wrote:
Evra's father was a diplomat and, when Evra was 12 months old, moved to Brussels in Belgium to work at the Senegalese embassy.[234][9] After over two years living in Belgium, when Evra was three, the family moved to France and settled in Les Ulis, a commune south of Paris. The family first settled in the local Bergeries neighborhood before moving to the Hautes Plaines quarter shortly after.
I think it will be very difficult to claim you're 12 months old (on arriving in Europe) when you're really 8 years old! :wink:

The guy was just joking.
that was very clear :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

danfo driver wrote:
Orion wrote:

The guy was just joking.
Your thread title did not suggest it was "very clear" to you. :oops: It only became "very clear" after my post. :wink:
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

A slight dig at Africans, perhaps?
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Orion wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Orion wrote:

The guy was just joking.
Your thread title did not suggest it was "very clear" to you. :oops: It only became "very clear" after my post. :wink:
See backhand.....
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Orion wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Orion wrote:

The guy was just joking.
Keep telling yourself that. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In the video, he clearly said "if you take away taxes." :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Evra continues to impress me as a good comedian, I love his attitude to life.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...good comics. Probably irritating French far right racists that these 2 Africans are headlining "their country" :laugh:
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

oloye wrote:Evra continues to impress me as a good comedian, I love his attitude to life.
He cracks me up, I love this game
Oya back to the matter
open and close