Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd ...Chelsea FA Cup Champions!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd FA CUP FINAL

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Manure tried sha. 2nd place in the EPL, 2nd place in FA Cup.
chief! you wikkid o!! :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Tobi17 wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if going to Manchester united was the worst decision ever made by Sanchez... he just might never win a trophy.
He is collecting armed robber salary! No one will pay such for a turnover machine apart from JM.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Good end to his Chelsea career by Hazard. Now off to City to help make a run at that Champions League :thumbs:

CTID
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Samora Machel wrote:
lionga wrote:FT. Poor game, poor teams. :boo: :boo:

Very very dull game

you two don't get it; Tense game would seem dull to non emotionally involved onlookers.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hazard was the one world class player on the park. Different class and not a drop of bleach in the barnet. Throw Rudiger in there too, fabulous defending. Proper no nonsense, would it be possible for Holding, Greeky and the other marigolds can watch his performance on loop. Brilliant defending.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote: I was born in a dog kernel and I grew up being fooked by dogs all my life, thats why I now have hiv aids. It will not be well for me:
:thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

spastic wrote:Good end to his Chelsea career by Hazard. Now off to City to help make a run at that Champions League :thumbs:

CTID
City ko, Town ni :roll:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote: I am looking for a ROPE and a very .............HIGH TREE, my portuguese pygmy, my god lost to Conte. I have no reason to live again. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is my houseboy and pervert groupie...........Danfo driver. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Manure tried sha. 2nd place in the EPL, 2nd place in FA Cup.
chief! you wikkid o!! :rotf: :rotf:

ah ah, dem no try?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Orion wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
lionga wrote:FT. Poor game, poor teams. :boo: :boo:

Very very dull game
Most of these players are going to the World Cup. Getting injured in your last game of the season in a World Cup year would be the ultimate nightmare.
Then field those not going to the WC!

De Gea should leave for a better team!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
Coach wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This is what happens when you have a dumb dunce like Oloye's boy! :lol: :lol:
When his team needed him, ou es Le Pog? 3 yards out, free header, puts it into touch. Good defending.
Blame the 19year old boy.

Not the defender who was so slow that he gave up a penalty.

Not Sanchez the overpaid turnover machine.

Not the world class Pogba who could not even force a save !
When the 19 year old boy fluffs two one-v-ones and has done so all season, then it is normal to blame him. He is a dunce and I have said it for 2 years now.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Coach wrote:Hazard was the one world class player on the park. Different class and not a drop of bleach in the barnet. Throw Rudiger in there too, fabulous defending. Proper no nonsense, would it be possible for Holding, Greeky and the other marigolds can watch his performance on loop. Brilliant defending.
For me, Rudiger was MoM. I like his style of defending. Also comfortable on the ball. Very solid defender. Needs to work on his positioning & concentration.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Few play the back three like Chelsea, would be a shame to see them return to a back four.

Moses consoling Ashley, no left foot, cross it into touch, Young. Can’t wait for the World Cup. Comical.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote: I was raised in a zoo that is why my name is zee. I was fooked by men all my life and I am a low life SOB with no future because I have hiv aids
:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

So good to see Moses collect a 2nd medal in 2 years. Many more years of domination on the big stage.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

See life.

Chalobah's younger player go collect medal.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Doesn’t look as good in the new Wembley, stand seems a little far from the business.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd ...Chelsea FA Cup Champions!

Post by balo »

Even Barkley signs in from the doctor's office.

lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Chei see wickedness, ManU players tried to hide from trophy presentation in the dressing room, dem no gree :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote: I don die be this oo........the Great Zee :thumbs: will torment me with photos of Centurion Pep and Conte the 'portuguese pygmy' slayer..................where is my damn ROPE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am just waiting for the photos of the Conte the destroyer of 'Portuguese pygmy' with the FA CUP to appear online..................just don't use the ROPE till I post Conte's :thumbs: :thumbs: pics :laugh: :laugh: :mrgreen: :biggrin: :biggrin:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd ...Chelsea FA Cup Champions!

Post by balo »

Kante can't stop making history.

And more to come.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:
Coach wrote:Hazard was the one world class player on the park. Different class and not a drop of bleach in the barnet. Throw Rudiger in there too, fabulous defending. Proper no nonsense, would it be possible for Holding, Greeky and the other marigolds can watch his performance on loop. Brilliant defending.
For me, Rudiger was MoM. I like his style of defending. Also comfortable on the ball. Very solid defender. Needs to work on his positioning & concentration.
You gorit!!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:I was born in a kernel and raised by dogs. I am the lowest scum of the earth and a toothless imbecile fooked by dogs all my life. It will not be well with me. I am an SOB
:clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: