When is our new Nike jersey going on sale ?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
When is our new Nike jersey going on sale ?

Post by Lager-back »

Rubbish! I haven't seen any posting online about the launch date. We are less than a month away.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: When is our new Nike jersey going on sale ?

Post by Undertaker »

Lager-back wrote:Rubbish! I haven't seen any posting online about the launch date. We are less than a month away.
The replica are on sale all over ebay do.............
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

Cheap knockoffs have flooded the market as a result, retailing for around N10,000, significantly less than the expected $85 (N30,000) that the original will trade for.

This is a constant source of frustration for both the federation and its equipment suppliers, with Dikko arguing that it devalues the brand and compromises the country's ability to negotiate good deals with equipment manufacturers.

"The people who will criticise the NFF for not getting a so-called big sponsorship kit deal are the same ones who will undermine our ability to do so by buying the counterfeit jerseys," said the football official.

"It is hard to negotiate a good deal when the people you are negotiating with have to worry about fakes being sold openly in the market."

It is a situation that is almost unique to Nigeria, where sellers of the fake knockoffs advertise their wares openly online and offline with no fear of consequences.

"It is shocking," says Biola Kazeem, a sports marketing consultant.

"Nigeria is the only place where this kind of criminal behaviour will be allowed to go unchecked. Something needs to be done."
http://www.espn.com/soccer/nigeria/stor ... nd?src=com

Release date is May 29
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Dikko is not being 100% honest.

Ask him how the knock offs got to the market in thr first place. It was through the NFF with their advanced jerseys!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

goke313 wrote:Cheap knockoffs have flooded the market as a result, retailing for around N10,000, significantly less than the expected $85 (N30,000) that the original will trade for.

This is a constant source of frustration for both the federation and its equipment suppliers, with Dikko arguing that it devalues the brand and compromises the country's ability to negotiate good deals with equipment manufacturers.

"The people who will criticise the NFF for not getting a so-called big sponsorship kit deal are the same ones who will undermine our ability to do so by buying the counterfeit jerseys," said the football official.

"It is hard to negotiate a good deal when the people you are negotiating with have to worry about fakes being sold openly in the market."

It is a situation that is almost unique to Nigeria, where sellers of the fake knockoffs advertise their wares openly online and offline with no fear of consequences.

"It is shocking," says Biola Kazeem, a sports marketing consultant.

"Nigeria is the only place where this kind of criminal behaviour will be allowed to go unchecked. Something needs to be done."
http://www.espn.com/soccer/nigeria/stor ... nd?src=com

Release date is May 29
Dude, everything is counterfeited in Naija. China/Dubai flood our markets.

There's plenty of room for those who want and can afford the real stuff and those who just want to belong by buying the knockoffs.

The bigger problem is how those who can afford the real stuff can get their hands on the real stuff and can tell the difference. Now, that is where Nike has to help the customers out.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:boo:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Every where I dey turn for Lagos I dey see the jersey, female and male versions. So Nike never start to sell dia own. Na bad marker we thing go be ooo.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

June 1st
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Lager-back wrote:Rubbish! I haven't seen any posting online about the launch date. We are less than a month away.

Seems the Chinese have already flooded the market and not waiting for Nike to launch.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

3 million shirts on pre-order! but where does one order ?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Lager-back wrote:3 million shirts on pre-order! but where does one order ?

They're not pre-orders, those numbers are not correct either. Someone leaked some very false information and the media has taken it to town and back around the block.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
patrickjburt
Egg
Egg

Post by patrickjburt »

Lager-back wrote:3 million shirts on pre-order! but where does one order ?

:scared: 3 millions